What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volfann
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Jun 2006

"John Tucker Must Die" A first class dog turd,unless you happen to be a 12 year old girl.
    I must remember to read the synopsis a bit better.. Thought this was a murder mystery..
    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

i must say i like your reviews volfann
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
        lol, "dire"? it was a bloody piece of sh.it! the first one is one of the best holiday movies ever made IMO.
        Well stated LT! I was so ticked off when they made that movie and the title made you think it was a sequel.

There is only one Christmas Vacation and it is a classic in my books!

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

I just got done watching Superman Returns and I didn't think it was to bad at all.It seemed to drag a little bit in some parts of the movie and it kind of took you out of it for a bit,I have a feeling that's why some people didn't like it.It took me a little bit to warm up to the main characters in the movie it seemed kind of odd to me that Superman wasn't played Christopher Reeves and Lex wasn't played by Gene Hackman don't get me wrong I did think all the actors did a good job in this movie.I really liked the ending it was the best part of the movie IMHO.I agree 100% with the ratings it got at imdb I don't think this movie deserves more then a 7.0 and my reason for that is for some of the slow spots in the movie.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan
            Well stated LT! I was so ticked off when they made that movie and the title made you think it was a sequel.

There is only one Christmas Vacation and it is a classic in my books!
            damn staright
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
              I just got done watching Superman Returns and I didn't think it was to bad at all.It seemed to drag a little bit in some parts of the movie and it kind of took you out of it for a bit,I have a feeling that's why some people didn't like it.It took me a little bit to warm up to the main characters in the movie it seemed kind of odd to me that Superman wasn't played Christopher Reeves and Lex wasn't played by Gene Hackman don't get me wrong I did think all the actors did a good job in this movie.I really liked the ending it was the best part of the movie IMHO.But I agree with the ratings it got at imdb I don't think this movie deserves more then a 7.0 and my reason for that is for some of the slow spots in the movie.
              i'll be seeing this soon. i just saw on CNN superman II was released today. was filmed when the original was, but brando wanted too much money and donner refused and so it was never released. they re-hired someone else to do another part 2.
              Last edited by LT. Columbo; 29 Nov 2006, 07:20 AM.
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Dan
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Dec 2005

Superman sounds about like I'm expecting it to be so I will give it a go.
                I tried to watch Little Man yesterday, boy is that a lame one.

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

I heard about that donner release that's why I almost got Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition [14 Discs] it has both versions of Part 2 and it included the Superman Returns DVD as well.The only reason i didn't get it was because I was short on funds today and I wanted to make sure Clerks II came home with me also

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
                    King of Digital Video
                    King of Digital Video
                    • Aug 2005

any one see no evil yet? I think it is a good one
                    sigpic

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

Not yet but it is on my to see list LINK

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
                        King of Digital Video
                        King of Digital Video
                        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                        I just got done watching Superman Returns and I didn't think it was to bad at all.It seemed to drag a little bit in some parts of the movie and it kind of took you out of it for a bit,I have a feeling that's why some people didn't like it.It took me a little bit to warm up to the main characters in the movie it seemed kind of odd to me that Superman wasn't played Christopher Reeves and Lex wasn't played by Gene Hackman don't get me wrong I did think all the actors did a good job in this movie.I really liked the ending it was the best part of the movie IMHO.I agree 100% with the ratings it got at imdb I don't think this movie deserves more then a 7.0 and my reason for that is for some of the slow spots in the movie.
                        I jsut did not like when they show the past of SM, like any of us dont know about SM, if they cut the crap out it would be around 90 mins then it would be a nice movie
                        sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by NightTran
                          any one see no evil yet? I think it is a good one
                          I just picked that one up today. I have to wait until my son goes to bed to watch it though. I ant wait to watch it the previews looked good.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• NightTran
                            King of Digital Video
                            King of Digital Video
                            • Aug 2005

I dont know if you want to watch it alone
                            sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by NightTran
                              I dont know if you want to watch it alone

That makes is more scary! Unless you want to come over here and make sure I am ok.

To top it off its storming here today.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Has anyone seen H6: Diary of a Serial Killer? From what I have been reading on different sites this is one nasty movie.I am thinking about getting it some time this week
                                Trailer Can be found here
                                Last edited by BR7; 29 Nov 2006, 06:34 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...