What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • banksy
    Y.N.W.A.
    • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    lol, "dire"? it was a bloody piece of sh.it! the first one is one of the best holiday movies ever made IMO.
    totally agree !
    but........... i love "ELF" aswell - will ferrell reminds me of chevy in his heyday.

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

I just enjoyed MI:3. It is better than the second film but the first is still the best.

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by anonymez
        any movie with bernie mac, ashton kutcher or will farrel in it. can't stand those three losers...
        Hey now there is no reason to pick on Bernie Mac
        But the two guys in my sig are comic geniuses there isn't a Smith movie I don't like
        Last edited by BR7; 2 Dec 2006, 07:30 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

i agree with anon except for will farell. he has some good ones. liked his small austin powers role too. was good in SNL.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

I agree Will is great. I also liked him in Old School and Zoolander.I am looking forward to seeing Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby I hear it wasn't to bad.But I think his best work was when he was on SNL.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

do you recall will's skit on SNL wearing speedos and putting himself in uncomfortable positions in front of his co-workers in an executive meeting? that was pretty funny - yet gross too!
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

Yes I do remember that and I do agree it was kind of gross.Kinda makes you think what the cast was thinking

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• burcs
                  • Feb 2006

Anyone seen Deja Vu yet? Pretty good flick. Visually it's a cross between Enemy of the State and Man on Fire. Tony Scott definitely has the knack for high-tech flashy visuals. He may have redeemed himself for Domino (tho I still might punch him in the face for it. I mean he almost made me question my love (see: lust) for Keira Knightley with that one. How dare he!!).

Definitely one you need to suspend disbelief to enjoy, tho. They say they can't rewind or fast forward yet they appear to keep doing exactly that throughout the entire flick (sort of). Can't say much more without spoiling it. All said and done I liked it, tho, corny/sappy ending notwithstanding.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

haven't seen, but i want to. i'll have to wait on this one though. this time of year i prefer to see holiday movies instead.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

I liked Domino.

Has anyone seen the new trailer for Curse of the Golden Flower? I can't wait for this one.

Trailer

The film Hot Fuzz looks like a lot of fun. It is from the same cast as Shaun of the Dead.

Trailer
                      Last edited by nwg; 3 Dec 2006, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                        Has anyone seen the new trailer for Curse of the Golden Flower? I can't wait for this one.

Trailer
                        Never herd of that one before but that trailer looks good.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
                          I liked Domino.

Trailer

The film Hot Fuzz looks like a lot of fun. It is from the same cast as Shaun of the Dead.

Trailer
                          This is the first I heard of it also,I do agree with PA it does look good and I will keep an eye for it.Your one of the few people I know that liked Domino I can't understand while people didn't like it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                            Left *****
                            • Jun 2003

Quick preview of The Hills have Eyes 2.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

looks good so far. music starts out and sounds like the same of the movie from hell
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Quick preview of The Hills have Eyes 2.
                                Thats weird I just set my DVR last night to watch the original THHE2.It's on The Movie Channel-West on 12/6 at 1:30AM for those interested
                                @LT
                                You should ask Santa for these

LINK to Story
                                Last edited by BR7; 3 Dec 2006, 10:15 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...