What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i forgot about this post BR7

you think i can afford those cigs?

sopranos S7 comin up soon!
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

LOL
      I seen em on ebay for $80 plus you get a hat

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

Are there any fans of "My Name Is Earl" here? This has to be one of the best shows I've seen on NBC yet.Another show I am liking is "My Boys" on TBS it just started last week and from what I seen so far it has a bright future .All I can say is it's about time them damn reality shows are going bye bye
        Last edited by BR7; 6 Dec 2006, 12:37 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

i know a meatball who watches earl, i can't take it. i hate the bloody sight of that fella and that annoying jamie prestly. he tells me it's pretty good though
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

First you said you don't like Bernie Mac now you you have a dislike for Jason Lee .I have to say I am speechless

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

i hate many things and people, BR7. almost any new or newer TV show i can't give the time of day. i shun them. you name some, chances are i hate it!

Sopranos is an exception. it's raw, filled with profanity and violence, corruption. much like society! not a hoity-toity show on TBS that's rated G.

everybody hates chris and lost is good too. surface and over there were good till they cancelled it. thats all i can think of now.
              Last edited by LT. Columbo; 6 Dec 2006, 04:38 PM.
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

You should give OZ a shot it has a lot of the ingredients The Sopranos has.I have to warn you there is some homo stuff in it though.I have to say that it didn't bug me as much as the Vito show did just for the fact it's an all male prison and it was expected, but it did add to the realism. And best of all it has a great story line

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

any particular season?
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

No not really but I would recommend starting at Season 1.If you don't you will get lost and find out things you shouldn't

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

ok.

next thing you know i'll get hooked and need to see every show like sopranos - you're a bad influence on me BR7
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                        ok.

next thing you know i'll get hooked and need to see every show like sopranos - you're a bad influence on me BR7
                        I had a friend that has all of the sopranos dvd's that have been released. I borrowed the first season to see what it was like and I ended up getting hooked on the show. I never bought any of them though but have rented discs from time to time to see what happens next.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          ok.

I think you may.I didn't think I would get hooked on it but I did the only Season I have left to see and get is Season 6.

@PA
                          I have all 6 Seasons also.IMO the series gets better as it goes you should hurry and watch them all the Series Finale is coming up and from what I have been reading the series ends on deceit and greed.Here is my Sopranos Collection
                          Last edited by BR7; 6 Dec 2006, 07:03 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                            I think you may.I didn't think I would get hooked on it but I did the only Season I have left to see and get is Season 6.

@PA
                            I have all 6 Seasons also.IMO the series gets better as it goes you should hurry and watch them all the Series Finale is coming up and from what I have been reading the series ends on deceit and greed.Here is my Sopranos Collection
                            What season are they in now?

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

Season 6 Part 1 just got done last year the Series Finale Season 6 Part 2 will start next fall or winter I think.And that will be the last Sopranos Show on HBO.Unless they talk David Chase into doing another season again
                              Last edited by BR7; 6 Dec 2006, 09:09 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

i thought sopranos resumes in january?
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...