What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

if they can put the snake on that plane they could put a bome in it, then the movie would never happen
    sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by NightTran
      if they can put the snake on that plane they could put a bome in it, then the movie would never happen
      dunno night, you've seen the incompetence of the DHS
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by rsmober
        happy new year ladies and gentlemen..
        i like samuel l jaccson but snakes on a plan really succed.. this is how i was about 20 minutes into that movie..
        That is one i wont even bother watching, the previews made me laugh more so at the fact that they made a movie like that.

I am just waiting for someone to get the idea and bring snakes on a plane. For every movie like that there is always some ideot attempting to do it.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• volfann
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Jun 2006

"Altered" is a nice little horror/sci-fi flick I picked up on a whim at the local BB store. Good plot line and decent effects. Very watchable for a low budget film.

sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

I just got done watching "The Descent" and it was a hell of a lot better then I thought it was going to be.I have to admit the first 25 minutes was kind of boring and I about gave up on it but as soon as they got to their destination the story picked up and became much more interesting.I have to applauded the Writer and Director of this movie one wrong turn on their part could have killed this movie but they managed not to make the situations the girls were put in over the top and to me that's what gave it a sense of realism and that added to the creepiness level.I would rate this movie an 8.5
            Last edited by BR7; 11 Jan 2007, 09:21 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• hello people
              Gold Member
              Gold Member
              • Apr 2005

I just saw Fun With Dick and Jane. The steady decline of Jim Carrey continues
              music

Comment

• Chewy
                Super Moderator
                • Nov 2003

the illusionist, guardian, fly boys?, flags of our fathers?, THE DEPARTED
                looks like a sparse month ahead

not a saw or chainsaw fan

my sleeper pick will be this one

young kids with no interest in history don't apply
                Last edited by Chewy; 11 Jan 2007, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                  I just got done watching "The Descent" and it was a hell of a lot better then I thought it was going to be.I have to admit the first 25 minutes was kind of boring and I about gave up on it but as soon as they got to their destination the story picked up and became much more interesting.I have to applauded the Writer and Director of this movie one wrong turn on their part could have killed this movie but they managed not to make the situations the girls were put in over the top and to me that's what gave it a sense of realism and that added to the creepiness level.I would rate this movie an 8.5
                  Did you watch the R1 unrated version? They changed the ending when they brought out at the cinema in the US (they shortened it). It should have the proper ending for the unrated version.

I watched it on DVD in the UK ages before the US even got it at the cinema. I liked it a lot and a lot better than the dreadful The Cave which it gets compared to.

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

I definitely have Feb.13 marked on my calender I can't wait to see "The Departed".I almost bought "The Illusionist" today but I got The Wire Season 1(HBO Series),The Descent,The Wicker Man and Crank instead.I am going to get it next week though along with "Invincible". As for The Guardian,Fly Boys and Flags Of Our Fathers this is first I have heard of them and I will check them out.I do agree with you on "The Good Shepherd" I expect it to be very good

@nwg
                    Yes it was the R1 unrated version
                    Last edited by BR7; 12 Jan 2007, 12:59 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy

not a saw or chainsaw fan
                      whats wrong with you? movies for the whole family. take those pixar animations and throw them in the bush!

Originally Posted by Chewy

my sleeper pick will be this one

young kids with no interest in history don't apply
                      i'd love to see it too, but it must be months away from dvd release
                      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                      Columbo moments...
                      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• volfann
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Jun 2006

The Good Shepherd was a top notch movie. The Illusionist is also worth a look. Really nice period piece with a good cast and good story line.

If you like pure stupid comedy you may want to check out "Idiocracy" . Dumb but probably very prophetic in the way it depicts the stupidity of the human race 500 years from now. Had some very laughable scenes.

sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

I just seen the commercial for Smokin' Aces and I can't wait to see it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            • Jun 2006

Does look like a good one BR..
                            sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• rsmober
                              KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                              • Jul 2006

before i go can abyone tell about 'a night at the museum'...
                              RsMoBeR

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by rsmober
                                before i go can abyone tell about 'a night at the museum'...
                                haven't seen it but want to, looks ok to me so far - always liked ben stiller.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...