What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

A year after a severe emotional trauma, Sarah (Shauna Macdonald) goes to North Carolina to spend some time exploring caves with her friends; after descending underground, the women find strange cave paintings and evidence of an earlier expedition, then learn they are not alone: Underground predators inhabit the crevasses, and they have a taste for human flesh.

horror genre junkies

self help clinic to follow

LOL rotflmfao

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan
      What is he saying anyway?

You know, it almost looks like some freak from American Idol auditions.
      no idea

Originally Posted by Chewy
      http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/descent/

horror genre junkies

LOL rotflmfao
      you are full of laughs tonight chewy. did han pass out some funny smoke in the millenium tonight?
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

guess I have been watching too many arsty fartsy indie films lately

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo

you are full of laughs tonight chewy. did han pass out some funny smoke in the millenium tonight?
          Hey, wookies have to unwind too!

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

did han pass out some funny smoke in the millenium tonight?
            So this is why they thought the space station was a moon it's all clear to me now on what they were smuggling
            Last edited by BR7; 11 Feb 2007, 02:30 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• volfann
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Jun 2006

I just finished watching "Hollywoodland" . About as much fun as watching grass grow..
                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by volfann
                  I just finished watching "Hollywoodland" . About as much fun as watching grass grow..
                  really. i just got this thing and will try tomorrow. if it's good ya'll is gettin an ass-whoopin!
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• volfann
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Jun 2006

@ LT. I hope you like it . Well made and good acting ,just a little slow for my taste..
                    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• JakeBlues
                      Digital Video Enthusiast
                      Digital Video Enthusiast
                      • Dec 2006

Some 2006 and 2007 Slither and Wicker man...

This year so far... Slither ( The lamest horror picture since attack of the killer tomatoes, but tomatoes I can laugh at the stupity)
                      Wicker Man (Pity I like Nic Cage, he'd ask the girl a question and get the dumbest answers, god what crap)
                      Snakes on a plane (Samuel L. Jackson should know better, good thing my copy came with a sickness bag)
                      John Tucker Must Die (just plain dumb after this movie he should die)
                      Nacho Libre (dang and I love Jack Black, let down and just dumb)
                      The breakup (gags, a break up of you common senses just to watch it)
                      Step Up and take the lead (Gaaaaaaaaaay!)

Forced to watch at gun point.. err I mean with my wife:
                      Material Girls (Those SILLY DUMB UGLY Duff Sisters.. they are not cute)
                      Just my Luck (yeah just my luck my wife likes this crap)
                      Stick It (yeah... where the sun don't shine)
                      Bring it On- all or nothing (Bring it On over to the trash bin, please)
                      American Dreamz (I dream of a program like a reverse ripit4me that WON'T LET YOU COPY BAD MOVIES)
                      Abominable (sub titled An Abomination.. to film)
                      Buried Alive (Yes...and burry the DVD along with it, can't believe we bought this I TRIED to tell her it was a bad B-Grade ..C-Grade..errr D-Grade film and she wouldn't hear me)
                      The Fog (I haven't the foggiest idea why this film was even made)
                      When a stranger calls (I hope it's the strange man at the Movie Rental store calls apologizing for renting my wife this crap )
                      Dave Chapell's Block Party (I collect Focus Features and Rouge films way back to when it was USA films I have over 50 of their titles... after watching this disk I was glad I had a new coaster to set my beer upon)
                      The Lake House (Man I kept wishing JASON would come out of that lake and end this picture)

I'll update as the year in movies go along..heh
                      Last edited by JakeBlues; 12 Feb 2007, 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling bee champ of NC
                      ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
                        This year so far... Slither ( The lamest horror picture since attack of the killer tomatoes, but tomatoes I can laugh at the stupity)
                        Wicker Man (Pity I like Nic Cage, he'd ask the girl a question and get the dumbest answers, god what crap)
                        Snakes on a plane (Samuel L. Jackson should know better, good thing my copy came with a sickness bag)
                        John Tucker Must Die (just plain dumb after this movie he should die)
                        Nacho Libre (dang and I love Jack Black, let down and just dumb)
                        The breakup (gags, a break up of you common senses just to watch it)
                        Step Up and take the lead (Gaaaaaaaaaay!)

Forced to watch at gun point.. err I mean with my wife:
                        Material Girls (Those SILLY DUMB UGLY Duff Sisters.. they are not cute)
                        Just my Luck (yeah just my luck my wife likes this crap)
                        Stick It (yeah... where the sun don't shine)
                        Bring it On- all or nothing (Bring it On over to the trash bin, please)
                        American Dreamz (I dream of a program like a reverse ripit4me that WON'T LET YOU COPY BAD MOVIES)
                        Abominable (sub titled An Abomination.. to film)
                        Buried Alive (Yes...and burry the DVD along with it, can't believe we bought this I TRIED to tell her it was a bad B-Grade ..C-Grade..errr D-Grade film and she wouldn't hear me)
                        The Fog (I haven't the foggiest idea why this film was even made)
                        When a stranger calls (I hope it's the strange man at the Movie Rental store apologizing for renting my wife this crap )
                        Dave Chapell's Block Party (I collect Focus Features and Rouge films way back to when it was USA films I have over 50 of their titles... after watching this disk I was glad I had a new coaster to set my beer upon)
                        The Lake House (Man I kept wishing JASON would come out of that lake and end this picture)

I'll update as the year in movies go along..heh
                        nice post

just watched the wickerman yesterday. pooey right through except for the ending - that was nice.

When a stranger calls ([I]I hope it's the strange man at the Movie Rental store apologizing for renting my wife this crap
                        lol, didn't mind it. cheap but ok for me.

Snakes on a plane [I](Samuel L. Jackson should know better, good thing my copy came with a sickness bag)
                        yeah it was kina sucky

The breakup [I](gags, a break up of you common senses just towatch it)
                        i thought this one was alright

except for the break up your wife has horrible taste in movies!
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          Queen of Digital Video
                          • Jan 2004

I just watched American Dreamz with my son last night. he thought it was funny I thought is sucked big. I had a hard time staying awake through this whole movie my son made sure I didnt.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Dan
                            Digital Video Master
                            Digital Video Master
                            • Dec 2005

@ Jake
                            Funny comments, I like this one if only it were true!

If the wife picked out all these stinkers, I think it's time you had a turn. All I see are chick flicks and horror movies, no wonder you had so many to list.

Comment

• JakeBlues
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Dec 2006

You will laugh..

Originally Posted by Dan
                              @ Jake
                              Funny comments, I like this one if only it were true!

If the wife picked out all these stinkers, I think it's time you had a turn. All I see are chick flicks and horror movies, no wonder you had so many to list.
                              Bro.. remember the name of THIS thread is "What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007? " Key word being "HATED".
                              My wife is one of the MOST wonderful women on this planet... I have NEVER seen her talk crap about another person, I have never seen her lie , cheat or steal, prays for all the people that would think ill of her (americans that are jealous of HARD workin` Asian's attitude ...now remember my wife is a Deaf, Muslium, 33 year old, first time mother ..4 weeks ago.. indonesian woman, first time REAL job here in the US) and when she SEEs things that look cool in the previews.. it looks like oscar winners compared to Indonesian VCDs)
                              I DO WATCH a LOT of crap so she will smile and be happy... but for an educated college man... it's like "where did I hide that gun??... God please take me now! God, I love that woman.. but where did she GET that movie sense "wanna-see"? heh PHEWWWWWWWWWWW.
                              remeber that old 10cc tune "The things we do for love...."
                              hehehe just ventin`..
                              But that Dayum Buried Alive movie... takes the cake in A-La-bad-flicks.
                              Last edited by JakeBlues; 12 Feb 2007, 02:15 PM. Reason: spelling bee champ
                              ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• JakeBlues
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Dec 2006

Wicker Man Bites.....

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                                nice post

just watched the wickerman yesterday. pooey right through except for the ending - that was nice. lol, didn't mind it. cheap but ok for me.
                                yeah it was kinda sucky
                                Yeah, but don't you LOVE a movie with a HAPPY ending!??? heh

Comment

Working...