What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

a box office flop? but a good film

just got to get your mind out of a gladiator mentality

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Chewy
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401445/maindetails

just got to get your mind out of a gladiator mentality
      I never herd of that one looks like it may be worth checking out though.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• volfann
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Jun 2006

[quote=Chewy;

just got to get your mind out of a gladiator mentality[/quote]

Been waiting on this one too Chewy...Hope it's as good as "A Beautiful Mind". Crowe is like a modern day Richard Burton. Has proven he can play a variety of roles.
        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

I have seen it, it was strange seeing him in a romantic comedy, but he's pretty good at playing anything

can't imagine the idiot that tried to release it against borat, etall on nov 10th

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

People waiting for "Halloween" Should love this

I just got done reading this article and it has me pumped for this movie.
            Edit
            Zombie's vision of this film is an entirely new take on the legend and will satisfy fans of the classic "Halloween" legacy while beginning a new chapter in the Michael Myers saga. "This is a bit of a prequel and a remake, combined," says Zombie.
            Exclusive Pics of the Meyers House
            Check the Halloween film page for all the latest news, images, and cast updates (Teaser Trailer)

I found out something I didn't know watching the SF on my Halloween DVD.The mask that Michael Myers wears is a fabricated Captain Kirk mask if you really look at you can see Kirk
            Last edited by BR7; 16 Feb 2007, 06:45 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Jun 2006

Finally got to watch "The Departed" last night. Great movie and cast. Didn't really care much for the ending though. Loved the Patsy Cline music in the background. Greatest female singing voice of all time.
              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

Loved the Patsy Cline music in the background
                Not knocking your taste in music but I have to disagree.I grew having to listen to her and Jim Reeves and I hated every minute of it, I am convinced that's what put me on the path to Metal I myself liked the ending I thought it was fitting

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Chewy
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2003

I have come full circle, started with cline, reeves and cash then moved all the way to black sabbath(ear damage) and back to old classic country

still have a soft spot for the old hippy music tho

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7

I just got done reading this article and it has me pumped for this movie.
                    Edit
                    Zombie's vision of this film is an entirely new take on the legend and will satisfy fans of the classic "Halloween" legacy while beginning a new chapter in the Michael Myers saga. "This is a bit of a prequel and a remake, combined," says Zombie.
                    Exclusive Pics of the Meyers House
                    Check the Halloween film page for all the latest news, images, and cast updates (Teaser Trailer)

I found out something I didn't know watching the SF on my Halloween DVD.The mask that Michael Myers wears is a fabricated Captain Kirk mask if you really look at you can see Kirk
                    thanx, looking forward to this.

I have come full circle, started with cline, reeves and cash then moved all the way to black sabbath(ear damage) and back to old classic country

all good stuff. not big on sabbath though.
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I never really strayed much on my music.I think the very first album I owned was Quiet Riot then I got in to Sabbath,Zeplin,Kiss,Motley Crue,Poison and RATT or another words "The Hair Bands".The music world turned a whole new direction for me when I discovered Metallica and from there it was Megadeath,Slayer and Marilyn Manson and so on.I will be honest I do like some of Hank Williams Jr's stuff but I think thats as far as it goes

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                        Digital Video Technician
                        Digital Video Technician
                        • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                        I never really strayed much on my music.I think the very first album I owned was Quiet Riot then I got in to Sabbath,Zeplin,Kiss,Motley Crue,Poison and RATT or another words "The Hair Bands".The music world turned a whole new direction for me when I discovered Metallica and from there it was Megadeath,Slayer and Marilyn Manson and so on.I will be honest I do like some of Hank Williams Jr's stuff but I think thats as far as it goes
                        Thanks for the info on the Zombie take on Halloween. This looks like it will be interesting. Rob Zombie is pretty twisted. I'll be sure to check it out tho! I like his music, liked it better when it was White Zombies tho...

And BR, Rock on! Lot's of my faves on your list. I'm mostly a Rock fan, old and new. I've seen Metallica, Megadeth, Manson (strange guy). I like some of the new country and some of the old country rock. And Johny Cash was rock and roll!!!

Nothing wrong with Cash or Black Sabbath. Ozzy or Dio??? or both
                        Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
                        Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
                        READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
                        - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
                          Thanks for the info on the Zombie take on Halloween. This looks like it will be interesting. Rob Zombie is pretty twisted. I'll be sure to check it out tho! I like his music, liked it better when it was White Zombies tho...

And BR, Rock on! Lot's of my faves on your list. I'm mostly a Rock fan, old and new. I've seen Metallica, Megadeth, Manson (strange guy). I like some of the new country and some of the old country rock. And Johnny Cash was rock and roll!!!

Nothing wrong with Cash or Black Sabbath. Ozzy or Dio??? or both
                          right on!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                          Columbo moments...
                          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                            Digital Video Technician
                            Digital Video Technician
                            • Feb 2005

Colombo and the Man in Black! I think I remember that one LT. He was a bad guy right?
                            Smkymntgrl

- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
                              Colombo and the Man in Black! I think I remember that one LT. He was a bad guy right?
                              yep. that scene is just moments after the clip from the episode "swan song" (in my signature)
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                                Digital Video Technician
                                Digital Video Technician
                                • Feb 2005

Just watched the clip and refreshed my memory. Ah, Johnny and Columbo, both one of a kind!!!

Smkymntgrl

- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...