What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by smkymntgrl
    Just watched the clip and refreshed my memory. Ah, Johnny and Columbo, both one of a kind!!!

you're good people smky, good people indeed
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• burcs
      • Feb 2006

Pursuit of Happyness was pretty good. What I'd call a guy chick flick, tho.

Idiocracy is extremely hilarious at times, and extremely awful at others. Funny still outweighs the bad, however. Then again hilarity is subjective, right? Search for Idiocracy Fox News at Youtube. If you don't laugh there's something wrong with you.

Comment

• dave123456
        • Feb 2007

Ace Bigilow the Gigilo part 2 has got to be the worst of them all in all catagories, filmed, dialog, jokes, complete disaster

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by dave123456
          Ace Bigilow the Gigilo part 2 has got to be the worst of them all in all catagories, filmed, dialog, jokes, complete disaster
          i thought it wasn't too bad. the first one was way better though.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Aegmorgil
            • Nov 2005

gotta agree, LT. The second one zipped through the parts that made the first one funny! I thought the first one was hilarious, but will probably never watch the second one again. Please don't make a third.

Comment

• JakeBlues
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Dec 2006

Quote & Continue TO ADD On to it..2007 long year!!

This year(s) so far.... our Crappy Movie Nominess are.....

Slither ( The lamest horror picture since attack of the killer tomatoes, but tomatoes I can laugh at the stupity)
              Wicker Man (Pity I like Nic Cage, he'd ask the girl a question and get the dumbest answers, god what crap)
              Snakes on a plane (Samuel L. Jackson should know better, good thing my copy came with a sickness bag)
              John Tucker Must Die (just plain dumb after this movie he should die)
              Nacho Libre (dang and I love Jack Black, let down and just dumb)
              The breakup (gags, a break up of your common senses just to watch it)
              Step Up & Take the lead (Gaaaaaaaaaay!)
              Employee of the Month (Jessica's easy on the eyes but HARD on the stomach..barfff)[/i]
              Bloodrayne (Ghandi, Ben Kingsley in THIS crap, I'd fast also just to protest the injustice of this film)
              Big Momma's House 2 (Big momma just collect your check and fade away)
              TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINNING (I wanted to CUT MY OWN HEAD OFF after this rip off, of another rip off .. of the other rip off.. of the another rip off of the orginal)
              LARRY THE CABLE GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR (The surgon general has warned that viewing THIS movie can be hazardous to your heath... or your pets... or plants...and may cause birth defects in unborn babys) or Inbreeding.
              The Pink Panther: (Ohh My GOD, The wild and crazy guy in the most unrequested and warrented remake of all times!? TSK TSK TSK Steve what the hell were u thinking?)
              POSEIDON: ( remake of Poseidon Adventure that's remakeing of the titantic, remaking the remake of of the remake of..some crap, heh)
              Edison Force: (What happens when you take 2 Academy Award winner the likes of Kevin Spacey and Morgan Freeman and put them with 2 Music Mogals like LL Cool J and Justin Timberlake..not much)
              Bruce Bigalow: European Gigolo (where is that Susan Powter chic "STOP THE MADNESS!")
              BANDIDAS: (Now I see this DVD cover and we have Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, two hot latina chicks one with a leather Boustia , and the other a black tank top and a red bra strap hanging out. Both with weapons in hand.. knives and guns, tight jeans, really bad girl fantasy material, getting the picture??... the STORY LINE WAS SO BAD I became really UN-excited about this flick really fast, no climax to this movie)
              School For Scoundrels: Cover Says "Bad Santa Meets Napoleon Dynamite"... Lesson learn here?? Crap+Crap = Crap

Forced to watch with my wife.. errrr I MEAN AT GUN POINT (yeah that's it gun point)

Material Girls (Those SILLY DUMB UGLY Duff Sisters.. they are not cute, neither is the movie)
              Just my Luck (yeah just my luck my wife likes this crap)
              Stick It (yeah... where the sun don't shine)
              Bring it On- all or nothing (Bring it On over to the trash bin, please)
              American Dreamz (I dreamz of a program like a reverse ripit4me that WON'T LET YOU COPY BAD MOVIES)
              Abominable (sub titled An Abomination.. to film)
              Buried Alive (Yes...and burry the DVD along with it, can't believe we bought this I TRIED to tell her it was a bad B-Grade ..C-Grade..errr D-Grade film and she wouldn't hear me)
              The Fog (I haven't the foggiest idea why this film was even made)
              When a stranger calls (I hope it's the strange man at the Movie Rental store calls apologizing for renting my wife this crap )
              Dave Chapell's Block Party (I collect Focus Features and Rouge films way back to when it was USA films I have over 50 of their titles...I even like Dave Chapell BUT after watching this disk I was glad I had a new coaster to set my beer upon)
              The Lake House (Man I kept wishing JASON would come out of that lake and end this picture)
              The Shaggy Dog (WHY would you want to fool with a Disney classic much less place Tim "I was in prision for drug dealing" Allen in a kids movie.. again, Bet Walt's spinning like a Lathe in his grave?)
              Garfeild 2: I use to OWN every Garfeild book collection there ever was.. even took color pencils and colored all my favorite ones and one complete book and gave it as a gift, But Jim Davis must be loopy from huffing ink fumes)
              RV: (ummm Lets see, a Class act like Robin Williams from Patch Adams and Good Morning, Vietnam and Dead Poets Society, the bird cage.. etc when you get rich and famous do YOU NOT READ a script anymore or just PAY someone and let them give you the Cliff notes of the script?)
              Save the Last Dance 2: (I am STILL wondering WHY they would have even made the FIRST one??.. Ok Julia Stiles IS hot but I can't remember a thing about that first movie OTHER than that, and when My wife brought home #2... the little man in my head was screaming " IF THERE IS A GOD GIVE ME A SIGN!!!... Let the disk be blank or messed up or something".
              Flicka (Flicka your money down the toliet, along with your lunch...Ohh my gosh, another we don't have a story but let's put singer -Tim McGraw- in here and it's bound to sell some tickets..jeez)
              Broken Bridges (Please read the above comments on the movie Flicka instead of Tim McGraw insert the name -Toby Keith- and listen to the Trio sing.. Ohh "trio"?? Yeah my beer can hitting those 2 DVDs in the bottom of my metal waste basket.. lovely sounds)
              Doctor Doolittle 3 (yeah this movie Do-little to entertain ANYONE esp a child)
              The Devil Wears Prada (I KNOW I am gonna get SO many negative feedbacks on this but before you do consider this... I am a man living in the Rural Mtns of NC, A straight man at that... I don't care about fashion, vogue, NY or LA society, models, "sex in the city mentality" or ANYTHING remotely in those areas. Give me a good ol' gal in beat up jeans, tank top, messy hair look, no make-up, converse wearing gal .. no matter WHERE she's from and THAT's my idea of fashion)
              ATL (quoting from the DVD cover .."17 yr old Rashad and his pals hang out at the waffle house. trying to figure out what's next after they graduate.. but on Sunday nights they;ll be at the Cascade roller rink ..laying down move, chillin with friends.. and for a few hours leaving what's outside..outside)WHAHAHAH Is that not the MOST CORNY lead in you've ever read!?? hahaha man I can't stop laughing if there ever was a movie that I sould give dumb award to EVEN before you get to the DVD inside the box.. this one gets the UNcool award, but funny is the box.)

I'll update as the year in movies go along..heh
              Last edited by JakeBlues; 5 Mar 2007, 05:06 AM. Reason: So many bad movies so little time.
              ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• BR7
                He is coming to your little town!
                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Slither ( The lamest horror picture since attack of the killer tomatoes, but tomatoes I can laugh at the stupity) (Really liked)
                Wicker Man (Pity I like Nic Cage, he'd ask the girl a question and get the dumbest answers, god what crap) (Really Liked)
                Snakes on a plane (Samuel L. Jackson should know better, good thing my copy came with a sickness bag)
                Nacho Libre (dang and I love Jack Black, let down and just dumb)(Wasn't great but it wasn't bad either)
                Employee of the Month (Jessica's easy on the eyes but HARD on the stomach..barfff)[/i]
                Bloodrayne (Ghandi, Ben Kingsley in THIS crap, I'd fast also just to protest the injustice of this film)
                TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINNING (I wanted to CUT MY OWN HEAD OFF after this rip off, of another rip off .. of the other rip off.. of the another rip off of the orginal)( Liked it)
                LARRY THE CABLE GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR (The surgon general has warned that viewing THIS movie can be hazardous to your heath... or your pets... or plants...and may cause birth defects in unborn babys) or Inbreeding.(It was OK for his first movie)
                The Pink Panther: (Ohh My GOD, The wild and crazy guy in the most unrequested and warrented remake of all times!? TSK TSK TSK Steve what the hell were u thinking?)
                POSEIDON: ( remake of Poseidon Adventure that's remakeing of the titantic, remaking the remake of of the remake of..some crap, heh)
                Edison Force: (What happens when you take 2 Academy Award winner the likes of Kevin Spacey and Morgan Freeman and put them with 2 Music Mogals like LL Cool J and Justin Timberlake..not much)
                Bruce Bigalow: European Gigolo (where is that Susan Powter chic "STOP THE MADNESS!")(Wasn't as good as the first one but it was still enjoyable to watch)
                BANDIDAS: (Now I see this DVD cover and we have Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, two hot latina chicks one with a leather Boustia , and the other a black tank top and a red bra strap hanging out. Both with weapons in hand.. knives and guns, tight jeans, really bad girl fantasy material, getting the picture??... the STORY LINE WAS SO BAD I became really UN-excited about this flick really fast, no climax to this movie)
                School For Scoundrels: Cover Says "Bad Santa Meets Napoleon Dynamite"... Lesson learn here?? Crap+Crap = Crap
                I didn't think they were all bad

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Slither ( The lamest horror picture since attack of the killer tomatoes, but tomatoes I can laugh at the stupity)
                  Wicker Man (Pity I like Nic Cage, he'd ask the girl a question and get the dumbest answers, god what crap)
                  Nacho Libre (dang and I love Jack Black, let down and just dumb)
                  TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINNING (I wanted to CUT MY OWN HEAD OFF after this rip off, of another rip off .. of the other rip off.. of the another rip off of the orginal)
                  LARRY THE CABLE GUY: HEALTH INSPECTOR (The surgon general has warned that viewing THIS movie can be hazardous to your heath... or your pets... or plants...and may cause birth defects in unborn babys) or Inbreeding.
                  Bruce Bigalow: European Gigolo (where is that Susan Powter chic "STOP THE MADNESS!")

Forced to watch with my wife.. errrr I MEAN AT GUN POINT (yeah that's it gun point)

Material Girls (Those SILLY DUMB UGLY Duff Sisters.. they are not cute, neither is the movie)
                  Just my Luck (yeah just my luck my wife likes this crap)
                  Stick It (yeah... where the sun don't shine)
                  Bring it On- all or nothing (Bring it On over to the trash bin, please)
                  American Dreamz (I dreamz of a program like a reverse ripit4me that WON'T LET YOU COPY BAD MOVIES)
                  Abominable (sub titled An Abomination.. to film)
                  Buried Alive (Yes...and burry the DVD along with it, can't believe we bought this I TRIED to tell her it was a bad B-Grade ..C-Grade..errr D-Grade film and she wouldn't hear me)
                  The Fog (I haven't the foggiest idea why this film was even made)
                  When a stranger calls (I hope it's the strange man at the Movie Rental store calls apologizing for renting my wife this crap )
                  Dave Chapell's Block Party (I collect Focus Features and Rouge films way back to when it was USA films I have over 50 of their titles...I even like Dave Chapell BUT after watching this disk I was glad I had a new coaster to set my beer upon)
                  The Lake House (Man I kept wishing JASON would come out of that lake and end this picture)
                  The Shaggy Dog (WHY would you want to fool with a Disney classic much less place Tim "I was in prision for drug dealing" Allen in a kids movie.. again, Bet Walt's spinning like a Lathe in his grave?)
                  Garfeild 2: I use to OWN every Garfeild book collection there ever was.. even took color pencils and colored all my favorite ones and one complete book and gave it as a gift, But Jim Davis must be loopy from huffing ink fumes)
                  RV: (ummm Lets see, a Class act like Robin Williams from Patch Adams and Good Morning, Vietnam and Dead Poets Society, the bird cage.. etc when you get rich and famous do YOU NOT READ a script anymore or just PAY someone and let them give you the Cliff notes of the script?)
                  Save the Last Dance 2: (I am STILL wondering WHY they would have even made the FIRST one??.. Ok Julia Stiles IS hot but I can't remember a thing about that first movie OTHER than that, and when My wife brought home #2... the little man in my head was screaming " IF THERE IS A GOD GIVE ME A SIGN!!!... Let the disk be blank or messed up or something".
                  Flicka (Flicka your money down the toliet, along with your lunch...Ohh my gosh, another we don't have a story but let's put singer -Tim McGraw- in here and it's bound to sell some tickets..jeez)
                  Broken Bridges (Please read the above comments on the movie Flicka instead of Tim McGraw insert the name -Toby Keith- and listen to the Trio sing.. Ohh "trio"?? Yeah my beer can hitting those 2 DVDs in the bottom of my metal waste basket.. lovely sounds)
                  Doctor Doolittle 3 (yeah this movie Do-little to entertain ANYONE esp a child)
                  The Devil Wears Prada (I KNOW I am gonna get SO many negative feedbacks on this but before you do consider this... I am a man living in the Rural Mtns of NC, A straight man at that... I don't care about fashion, vogue, NY or LA society, models, "sex in the city mentality" or ANYTHING remotely in those areas. Give me a good ol' gal in beat up jeans, tank top, messy hair look, no make-up, converse wearing gal .. no matter WHERE she's from and THAT's my idea of fashion)
                  ATL (quoting from the DVD cover .."17 yr old Rashad and his pals hang out at the waffle house. trying to figure out what's next after they graduate.. but on Sunday nights they;ll be at the Cascade roller rink ..laying down move, chillin with friends.. and for a few hours leaving what's outside..outside)WHAHAHAH Is that not the MOST CORNY lead in you've ever read!?? hahaha man I can't stop laughing if there ever was a movie that I sould give dumb award to EVEN before you get to the DVD inside the box.. this one gets the UNcool award, but funny is the box.)

I'll update as the year in movies go along..heh
                  i only disagree with the following:

wickerman (just slightly, this had a nice ending)
                  the break up, chick flick that i didn't mind
                  big mommas house 2, original was better, but this was still ok for me.
                  texas chainsaw the beg, 10/10 for me.
                  deuce bigalow 2, not bad, first better
                  RV - funny to me
                  when a stranger calls - cheap, but still enjoyable.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• JakeBlues
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Dec 2006

Talk about beating a dead horse...

wahahaha "wickerman (just slightly, this had a nice ending)"
                    ..yes indeed, I LOVE a movie with a happy ending!

What I had orginally intended in THIS posting #3773 is that people would take the list quote from it IN FULL and Just keep ADDing movies that they thought sucked also. This year(s) so far.... our Crappy Movie Nominess are. this way ONE, we could keep up with it and keep others from wasting 2 hours of time like we did, TWO, keep this list going thru out 2007 and just see how long this gets... I've seen the up coming list for march already and it's gonna be bad.
                    I didn't intend for it to be a list to add debates to (sorry) but if you've seen some other movie THAT SUCKED, add them to the list with your own commentary.. so me and others will steer clear of em.
                    ================================================== ==========================

But here, (the post after we can rip on each other...cool)(But dude, really the texas chainsaw mass, "the beginning"?? 10/10 That is the biggest waste of film I've ever seen) How many in films 10+, with "texas chainsaw something ______________" (<--insert name of title here) are they gonna use to rip off the orginal to see a freakin` ticket?... what justifies millions of dollars to recycle the same old crap again and again?!
                    Now don't get me wrong... seeing Jessica Beal (in one of the versions) running around half naked, hippie hip hugger jeans and a little imigination is fun... but not worth the 2 and a half hour cheap thrill.

And even before THAT a version with Matthew McConnahey (forgive the spelling) and Renee Zellweiger (yeah, let me see some more "special footage" of her in the extras running around screaming in her "young adult, lost, slutty, tight jean... "you know I'm gonna get killed sooner or later" look and the guys will pay money to see me attire), BUT was that worth the price of a ticket much less the price of a rental???

I mean look at the Halloween series let's beat this dead horse a little more and Michael Myers can have a go at some young cute college `ho and hack her and her friends to peices..

Nightmare On Elm Street Series... where are they now like 5-7 films into bad filmdome?

Whats that series with Jason.. the clown that wears a hockey mask??
                    I mean I think he even made it to new york and even like space or something are they into double digits on this long drawn out boring series?

They got so bored.. they had to make one freddie vs jason!?? Umm well why didn't make them 2 meet each other... getting drunk, slamming beers, roasting a few oscar meyers over the flames of hell and then talking about all near kills and the ones that got away... they come back to LIFE somehow (hehe yeah right) and go on contest/dare after a drinking beinge and see who can kill the most cute, blonde heroines and their stupid school buddies whom were so dumb they just HAD TO STOP AND CHECK IT OUT situations???

See where this is going? ! hehehe
                    While typing this post I am SO laughing myself to death, my wife think I am drunk at the computer... it's just the ideas that kill me.

BTW Lt... I've read many of your post, your a smart, nice person and I do enjoy your sense of humor.. rock on
                    Last edited by JakeBlues; 5 Mar 2007, 11:08 PM.
                    ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• NightTran
                      King of Digital Video
                      King of Digital Video
                      • Aug 2005

I just watch a clip call Final Contract, is any one know about this movie? it is in Europe
                      sigpic

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

????

DVD and Blu-ray release dates for upcoming movies plus entertainment news and celebrity information. Want to know when the latest box office smash is coming to DVD and/or Blu-ray? Check out VideoETA, When Entertainment Happens.

several people said this was a good movie

Last edited by Chewy; 6 Mar 2007, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• NightTran
                          King of Digital Video
                          King of Digital Video
                          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458349/

????

DVD and Blu-ray release dates for upcoming movies plus entertainment news and celebrity information. Want to know when the latest box office smash is coming to DVD and/or Blu-ray? Check out VideoETA, When Entertainment Happens.

several people said this was a good movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450259/
                          I think it is good just wonder when will it release, BD is good
                          sigpic

Comment

• volfann
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            Digital Video Enthusiast
                            • Jun 2006

"Borat" was fairly stupid ,but you can't help but laugh at some scenes in it..I loved the scene when he was trying to purchase the Hummer.
                            sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

I came here to learn too but I think alot more pp are better then that, can't be real that is what I mean, I would burn with memorex disc if I ever burn it
                              sigpic

Comment

• burcs
                                • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by NightTran
                                I came here to learn too but I think alot more pp are better then that, can't be real that is what I mean, I would burn with memorex disc if I ever burn it
                                "I have no idea what you just said." - Jethro Clampett

Comment

Working...