What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JakeBlues
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Dec 2006

YES!!!!! Now I remember! hehe It's suppose to be funny and sarcastic all at the same time.. but thanks for the reminder. Read the re-edit. btw isn't the word "written"? I been out of school many years but it looks wrong "The writen guide click me!" , just askin` THANKS!
    Last edited by JakeBlues; 13 Feb 2007, 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling bee champ also
    ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

Yep its written

all this time I never even noticed it till you pointed that out thank you.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• NightTran
        King of Digital Video
        King of Digital Video
        • Aug 2005

Watch Hanibal raising late last night, more like superman beginning, the lattest star war... very good movie to close the loop
        sigpic

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

Thanks for the input Night I have been wondering if it was good or not

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
            King of Digital Video
            King of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

not very horor but more in detective and revenge mode
            sigpic

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

I just got back form getting "The Departed" at Best Buy.When I was getting ready to go I seen "Arthur" for $5.99 and I couldn't pass it up and got it as well.I'll let you guys know what I thought of "The Departed" after I watch it tonight
              Last edited by BR7; 14 Feb 2007, 05:02 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• JakeBlues
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Dec 2006

hehehe wasn't being a smarty pants.. but NOW I see you already edited it, umm looks better! and thanks for all your past help.
                ElwoodsBrotherJake "...I'm on a mission from God, to help me and others from making coasters!

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

Well I just got done watching "The Departed" for the third time.Old Marty didn't let me down one bit he casted every single person perfectly,not one actor dropped the ball even Alec Baldwin did great All I can say is if your a fan of Scorsese you should enjoy this movie a lot.There were a couple violent scenes that made me cringe but I am not going to say what they were so I don't ruin it for the people that hasn't seen it. I will give this movie a 9.0

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Jun 2006

I was saving it for the weekend BR ,but after your review I may not be able to put it off that long. I guess I could just take a quick peek.
                    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• burcs
                      • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by BR7
                      Well I just got done watching "The Departed" for the third time.Old Marty didn't let me down one bit he casted every single person perfectly,not one actor dropped the ball even Alec Baldwin did great All I can say is if your a fan of Scorsese you should enjoy this movie a lot.There were a couple violent scenes that made me cringe but I am not going to say what they were so I don't ruin it for the people that hasn't seen it. I will give this movie a 9.0
                      Originally Posted by burcs
                      The Departed is quite excellent...
                      I telleded ya so. Some great one liners in it, too.

"My theory on Feds is..."

Been waiting for more people to see it but I still don't want to spoil it myself. As I said since Children of Men wasn't even nominated The Departed gets my best picture vote, hands down.

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Yes it did have some great one liners I also liked the movie theater gag .I also just found out "The Departed" was based on the movie "Mou gaan dou" (English Name "Infernal Affairs") I am going to give a it a look being I really like Asian movies I figure I can't lose.And it has got real good ratings and IMDB

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• burcs
                          • Feb 2006

Yeah Infernal Affairs was decent. Check page 236 for my take between the 2. I've been waiting for people to see The Departed since then...lol.

Comment

• NightTran
                            King of Digital Video
                            King of Digital Video
                            • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                            Yes it did have some great one liners I also liked the movie theater gag .I also just found out "The Departed" was based on the movie "Mou gaan dou" (English Name "Infernal Affairs") I am going to give a it a look being I really like Asian movies I figure I can't lose.And it has got real good ratings and IMDB
                            they already have three parts
                            sigpic

Comment

• volfann
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Jun 2006

As much as I like Billy Bob Thornton I could find nothing funny in "School For Scoundrels".
                              I was sure this was supposed to be a comedy. Most of the jokes just fell flat.
                              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                                Just finished watching The Departed myself, my kind of movie for sure!
                                Great plot/acting and a more then a few surprises I thought. Need more great flicks like this.

Comment

Working...