What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

LOL will do my friend

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Jun 2006

Saw "28 Weeks Later " Last night.. I liked it . Man those zombies can move. Probably best if you have seen "28 Days Later " beforehand.
      sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

Here is another horror one I am excited about seeing it's called The Tripper and it was directed by David Arquette.It will be out on DVD Oct 23,2007 I think I may have brought this up before if that's the case sorry for the double post.Oh and don't forget about this movie (My expectations are high)
        Last edited by BR7; 2 Jun 2007, 04:07 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• locoeng
          Who Farted?
          • Dec 2005

I watched Hannibal Rising last night and thought it was pretty good...once again the door is left open for another sequel. This newer, younger guy hasn't shown me any of Anthony Hopkins brilliance yet though and may never, but still a good flick none the less.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
          Walt Kelly

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

Here is another horror flick that has some potential.It's called Trick 'r Treat and you can read about it here

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• volfann
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Jun 2006

Love the movie poster.
              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

As promised here is my take on Drive-Thru

It was an OK movie it is definitely worth a watch if your a horror fan .The acting and story was OK they even had some recognizable actors such as Sean Whalen(People Under The Stairs)
                and Lola Glaudini(Sopranos- FBI Agent Deborah Ciccerone).The gore wasn't great rather then use some imagination they relied on CGI and it clearly didn't work out for them they would of had better luck with rubber heads IMHO

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• mickey2910
                  • Oct 2006

Hated films

New one out THE MARINE.What a load of crap starts with a man in the Marines for 5mins then he leaves.Rest of the films is boring but love the bit were a wheel on the car gets shot out,and 2 secs later it is fixed???

Please watch it then you can get as bored a me.

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

That's what you get for thinking a movie with John Cena in it would be good

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

someone suggested wolf creek a while back. thought it was excellent. just what i was looking for. thanx to... whoever!
                      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                      Columbo moments...
                      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• ipaulo
                        • Apr 2006

So far for this year my most hated film is The Fountain. What a waste to two good actors.

Comment

• volfann
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Jun 2006

I couldn't agree more Ipaulo.
                          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

breach i thought was good. ryan phillipines was good, but even better that chris cooper fella. good show indeed.
                            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                            Columbo moments...
                            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

I just got done watching a movie called Edmond it's strange as hell but very good.It was kind of weird watching this guy unravel because of what a fortune teller told him

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                                I just got done watching a movie called Edmond it's strange as hell but very good.It was kind of weird watching this guy unravel because of what a fortune teller told him
                                hey, lot a big actors in there. say, have you seen wolf creek by chance? great aussie horror flick. proves aussies are just as twisted as the west! 9/10 for me~~!
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...