What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i see, well if i ever see it on t.v i will definetly give it a try.

i wish i had the time to make a columbo animation... one day maybe!)

@Everybody
    comment on one, or all if you want:

who are your favorite actors/actresses?

which actors/actresses do you hate?

which ones do you feel are over-rated/under-rated?
    Last edited by LT. Columbo; 2 Oct 2005, 08:08 AM.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

1. Favorite actors James Gandolfini,Jack Nicholson,Al Pacino,Joe Pantoliano,Tom Hanks,Uma Thurman,James Woods,Robert De Niro,Morgan Freeman,Sidney Poitier
      2. Actors I hate Vin Diesel,Kirsten Dunst, Sandra Bullock,Denise Richards she stunk up The World Is Not Enough and nobody does that to my Bond films
      3. Underrated actors Kevin Bacon,Tim Roth,Uma Thurman,Courtney B. Vance, Scott Glenn,Steve Buscemi
      Here is my list LT

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

excellent work br7, truly excellent.

these are some of my fav's too

"Al Pacino,Joe Pantoliano,Tom Hanks,James Woods,Robert De Niro,Morgan Freeman"

i would add anthony hopkins, kevin costner, kurt russell.

people i hate, i agree with you 100% here. 100%!!!

"Actors I hate Vin Diesel,Kirsten Dunst, Sandra Bullock,Denise Richards"
        (maybe not so much sandra bullock though, cause she ain't ugly)

i have to think carefully who i add here, believe me there are plenty, i just need to see who will make the top 5, say

underated i agree 100% with these

"Underrated actors Kevin Bacon,Tim Roth,Steve Buscemi"

i would add, DEFINETLY, billy zane. dead calm (1989), titanic (1997) he is excellent IMO, also sam elliot(ie MASK 1985 with cher)
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

I agree with you these guys are great Anthony Hopkins best work wasThe Silence of the Lambs,The Elephant Man,and Nixon ,Kevin Costner I think his best film was Dances with Wolves,Kurt Russell he really impressed me in the movie Miracle that was his best work yet

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

yep, kevin costner was great in "a perfect world" too, check it out---seriously.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

I forgot about that one that was a great movie Clint Eastwood was good in it as well

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

indeed, i love the scenery in it, makes me want to get the hell out of this stink-hole of a city.
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

We have alot of that here Sioux City isnt that big of town alot of corn fields to look at in Iowa lol

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

i'd rather be there right now than here....oh yeah just watched six days seven nights--good flick, but another person i can't stand is that david shwimmer meatball, i'm proud to say i have never seen an episode of "friends"
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

LOL I couldnt agree more I cant stand him either.I was wondering if you or anybody here liked the TV series KUNG FU with David Carradine it was made back in the 70s here is a link <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068823/">KUNG FU</a>

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

never even knew it existed! there is a new series though i seen (sorta new)
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                          Slightly Stupid
                          • Aug 2004

guys I like the good actor bad actor list but as far as Underrated actors: Kevin Bacon???
                          has anyone heard of a little game called the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon!!!
                          the man has done more movies than all the brat pack resumes put together. I'm a big fan of his so don't think i'm knocking the list.
                          an underrated actor that has always been right outside the A list is Parker Posey. With the nickname "Queen of the B's" she has god like status in the Indi scene but has done little in the mainstream. Big movies that might have caught your eye that she was in were: Dazed and confused, Best in Show, and A Mighty Wind (she also did Waiting for Guffman and Suberbia but those were less successful)I end this rant with the acid anima in honor of Dazed fans everywhere.
                          Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Yes your right Parker Posey is very underrated Dazed and Confused was a great movie.And your right about Kevin Bacon but the reason I put him in the underrated category is because he dont get the same respect as the so called marquee actors
                            And he was also in Friday the 13th until the maniac mother got him

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                              Slightly Stupid
                              • Aug 2004

great scene in the film. through the matress, through the throat. man that gave me nightmares when i first saw it. I actually revisited Bacon with Stir of Echoes. you may not agree but I loved this film. I just love that sick fast ghost movement they've been inserting in movies lately.
                              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Actually I thought it was a good movie it was one of them movies that was better then I thought it was going to be not only was it kinda scary it had a good story to it as well.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...