What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Dan
    I went to see MI 3 last night. I thought it was excellent. Any one else seen it yet? Curious what others thought of it aside from the Tom Cruise haters/bashers,lol.
    i'm trying to still hate him, but he's in some movies i really like. i haven't seen any of the MI's but i will now. he ain't that bad i guess, just sik and tired about listening about katie and the baby martian they have now-blah blah blah....
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Dan
      I went to see MI 3 last night. I thought it was excellent. Any one else seen it yet? Curious what others thought of it aside from the Tom Cruise haters/bashers,lol.
      I will wait for the DVD. I liked both the previous films but will probably go to see X Men 3 instead.

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
        i'm trying to still hate him, but he's in some movies i really like. i haven't seen any of the MI's but i will now. he ain't that bad i guess, just sik and tired about listening about katie and the baby martian they have now-blah blah blah....
        Yeah I am sick of all that too. I don't really care what he says or does, I just enjoy most of his movies.

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Dan
          Yeah I am sick of all that too. I don't really care what he says or does, I just enjoy most of his movies.
          His private life is private. All that matters is his acting skills. A lot of my favourite films are his (Top Gun, Last Samurai, WOTW, MI, Risky Businesss, Collateral, Rain Man, Minority Report). The media keeps mentioning Scientology but, a lot of Hollywood Actors/Actresses are in this who don't even get mentioned.

List of celebrity Scientologists

Comment

• Aegmorgil
            • Nov 2005

Don't really care about a celebrity's views on religion or politics. In most cases, they are hardly anything worth emulating and more often than not are simply doing or saying something weird to get free PR. What really grinds me is when they claim to have all the answers when in fact they're less qualified than whatever knob is currently doing it. Just like any other pol, claiming to have all the answers and really not having a clue.

Can you act? Good. I'll watch your films. Otherwise, shut the hell up.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
              His private life is private. All that matters is his acting skills. A lot of my favourite films are his (Top Gun, Last Samurai, WOTW, MI, Risky Businesss, Collateral, Rain Man, Minority Report). The media keeps mentioning Scientology but, a lot of Hollywood Actors/Actresses are in this who don't even get mentioned.

yeah i agree. top gun, rain man, WOTW. some of those (actors) in that list i'm going to look at in a different light now
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Aegmorgil
                Don't really care about a celebrity's views on religion or politics. In most cases, they are hardly anything worth emulating and more often than not are simply doing or saying something weird to get free PR. What really grinds me is when they claim to have all the answers when in fact they're less qualified than whatever knob is currently doing it. Just like any other pol, claiming to have all the answers and really not having a clue.

Can you act? Good. I'll watch your films. Otherwise, shut the hell up.
                well said!

and the little finger too!
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• Dan
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by nwg

I agree 100%. I find that list of celebrities quite interesting. Like you said, I have never heard of any of those people mentioned at all, and big name stars like Travolta, wow!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

lot of females in there it seems.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Dan
                      I agree 100%. I find that list of celebrities quite interesting. Like you said, I have never heard of any of those people mentioned at all, and big name stars like Travolta, wow!
                      Travolta occasionally gets mentioned but the other don't seem to be. I didn't know Kirstie Alley was a Scientologist. Apparantly, when she put on a lot of weight, she decided becoming a Scientologist was the reason why she lost the weight. How about diet and exercise being a better reason?

I also believe it was Scientology that broke up Nicole and Tom as she was not one.

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

I knew we should never have returned Ron to earth after we finished our tests, the brain wipe machine needed repairs and was malfunctioning.

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Has anyone seen the Tom Cruise Scientology South Park episode? It is one of the funniest they have done.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                            Has anyone seen the Tom Cruise Scientology South Park episode? It is one of the funniest they have done.
                            never seen that show. i know it's all about dialogue but i can't tolerate the cheap animation. i bet they mock him good though

i saw rumor has it today. man was i duped. TOTAL chick flick piece of crap. i thought it would be ok with kevin costner in it, but nope--pure crap. great for a woman though!
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• locoeng
                              Who Farted?
                              • Dec 2005

i thought it would be ok with kevin costner in it
                              What were you thinking LT?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                              Walt Kelly

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by locoeng
                                What were you thinking LT?
                                i didn't really look into it enough

watching big momma's house 2 now. the first one i thought was great. i'm 51 min in this and so far the only real funny part is the little kid who dives off his bunk bed head first on the floor all day,lol. just what i expected. but it isn't the worst thing though.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...