What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAFT
    Slightly Stupid
    • Aug 2004

I don't know about that but congrats on the 5 greens I see your dawnin!
    I personally don't believe in ghosts but the older and bigger things seem to get the more fear they generate. It's scarier cause the weather too, windy, cold and creepy nights. You just got to imagine that any fear we might have is due to the unknown variables those things pose as a group. Fear is a really powerful drug.
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Another great story going around about in New Jersey is the "Jersey Devil" been around for a long time and seen by a lot of different people

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

" don't know about that but congrats on the 5 greens I see your dawnin!
        I personally don't believe in ghosts but the older and bigger things seem to get the more fear they generate. It's scarier cause the weather too, windy, cold and creepy nights. You just got to imagine that any fear we might have is due to the unknown variables those things pose as a group. Fear is a really powerful drug."

yeah i can agree with that, well put. so what's your latest "crappy" movie? anything you can reccomend to me this week?
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DAFT
          Slightly Stupid
          • Aug 2004

a crappy movie I can reccomend this week is on HBO (that's how bad) called How To Build a Monster. This movie is start to finish crap with no remorse for the sins against humanity it's commiting. you gotta see it, it's just that bad.
          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Daft

well i guess i DID ask, you sure know how to sell something! sounds like a real piece of crap in a manure pile! good thing i don't get HBO. is this it?
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• mill
              Im Off To See The Wizard
              • Oct 2005

There were alot this year but my newest one on my list is high tension
              Keep Plugin away

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

this?
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

I just seen Batman Begins Tuesday I have to say it was a great movie I was glad to see they got rid of the kiddy type crap that was on TV with Adam West and got back to what Batman is about.This is a great movie to build off of and I am looking forward to more Batman films in the future I give this movie 4 and a half Stars out of 5
                  Last edited by BR7; 20 Oct 2005, 02:32 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

everyone that comments on it says it was good too. i haven't seen it yet though. i like the original one, and parts of the one with arnie. what's different about it, that makes it a "darker" batman than the others that i have heard of?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

This one tells how he came to be and gets more into his past life I really dont want to say to much and give it away. I was reading some where and it said how refreshing it was that Batman is the Star in this movie and dont have to play second billing to the villan and I have to agree.You really have to see it Gotham has a new look which is more like the comic book and they took the Hollywood flash out of it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

good sale! i'll check it out soon

just watched speed (1994) tonight, that's still a damn good movie IMO
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                          Slightly Stupid
                          • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          well i guess i DID ask, you sure know how to sell something! sounds like a real piece of crap in a manure pile! good thing i don't get HBO. is this it?
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0281919/
                          that's the one, watch at your own risk and I suppose if you want to add a little suspense to the whole experience then pretend that I didn't tell you it gets worse exponentially by the minute. your wiewing experience can best be described by this any questions?
                          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

lol, i think i got it

any thing GOOD you seen recently?
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                              Slightly Stupid
                              • Aug 2004

actually no, I've been waiting for you guys to supply me with something to watch. the last decent movie I saw 40 yr Old Virgin, and that got mixed reviews in here. any movies for me boys?
                              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

The only one I can tell you to get is Batman Begins I think it will surprise you this is the way it should have been made in the first place

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...