What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

welcome back disco, what's it been? 20 years?

remind me, what's up with the shoulders?
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

I watched "House of Wax" Saturday night. It was ok. It wasn't as scary as I heard it was (or maybe I am just that "macho"? lol). Overall, the movie was "below average". I like to call them "1 Timers", meaning 1 time is all I wanna watch it.

I tell yall what a great movie is, and that is "Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus"! I got the privilege of watching that with my daughter Sunday. I was so excited!

Another good movie was "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins. I really liked that one.

Comment

• DiscoInferno
        • Apr 2005

Cheers, 3 weeks.
        His shoulders, yeh. They kind of bend inward at the front, like his chest is tighter than his back. Very noticable in that firefighter film ladder something, and in signs. Its doing my head in trying to find out. Either hes done too much bodybuilding and forgot to do his chest, or hes deformed in some way. Oh yeh, only found out yesterday he's rivers brother.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Either hes done too much bodybuilding and forgot to do his chest, or hes deformed in some way. Oh yeh, only found out yesterday he's rivers brother.
          LOL...deformed. i've never noticed this. maybe it's kind of like watching arnold schwarzenegger walk, have you ever nocticed? it's quite bad actually.

yes i never really think of him being river's bro, but definetly so
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
            • Apr 2005

Yeh, they dont look alike do they? He was the person that made the emergency call after River o'd outside the Viper Room. Heard the recording of the call on a docu, pretty harrowing actually.
            Know why Arnie walks like that? Cos his thighs chaff. Maybe.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

Know why Arnie walks like that? Cos his thighs chaff. Maybe.
              it ain't because he's a "girlie man"
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                • Apr 2005

Ive seen pictures of him with nasty varicose veins, maybe they mess up your strut too.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

jmet

i liked house of wax, i consider it a "multiple timer"

I tell yall what a great movie is, and that is "Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus"! I got the privilege of watching that with my daughter Sunday. I was so excited!
                  thanx, but no thanx...

Another good movie was "The Edge" with Anthony Hopkins. I really liked that one.
                  awesome movie, bought it this summer. must have watched it half a dozen times already! i really like anthony hopkins. however this movie underlines my dislike of alec baldwin and his goofy lookalike brothers!
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                    He is coming to your little town!
                    • Aug 2005

Are there any <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057413/">Pink Panther</a> out here I really liked them all Peter Sellers is great in these movies I have to say the 1st one isnt real great but the sequels are very goood give them a look next time you want to watch something new
                    And for those that are martial arts fans I still say you have to check out the TV series <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068823/">Kung FU</a> with David Carradine IMO its to good to pass up on all 3 seasons are on DVD

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                      Slightly Stupid
                      • Aug 2004

Sellers was a sick crazy genious. love the guys work and watched very bad movies because he was involved.
                      as far as Kung Fu, I hated the series but thought Carradine was great in Kill Bill series
                      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                      I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

The kung fu series is my most prized dvd's, especially the interview at
                        the dinner party where Caradine and others from the KILL BILL cast/crew
                        discussed it's role in breaking ground for everything that followed. Another
                        highlight was Carradine's aquiring the part after Bruce Lee blew it.
                        Remember David walked away from the part after 3 years, he thought television was beneath him, I agree!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

chewy

The kung fu series is my most prized dvd's
                          what would han say? btw what have you seen recently that you hated?
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2003

Stepford Wives, with a dvd I would never have finished it, but my
                            old girlfriend's friend had a neice in it and we paid to see it at the
                            theater.
                            Dawn of the Dead, distant second, I prefer to screen movies and not
                            torture myself.

40yrold virgin was probably the funniest movie I have seen. but then I was
                            on a date with my new gilrfriend(set and setting).

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

yeah those first 2 can be judged easily with the trailers alone. i'd like to see the last one there whenever it's released on dvd...

2 movies that fit the bill for the topic of this thread.

Christmas with the kranks
                              the devil's rejects

my god, i've seen some crap in my day, but those movies would be excellent as torture methods in guantanamo bay cuba! 100% unadulterated crap. don't waste your time on these or your money.
                              Last edited by LT. Columbo; 10 Nov 2005, 02:40 AM.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• atifsh
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2003

just finished transporter 2 , i was waiting it to finish.... need to say more
                                Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...