What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i'll get back to you on something good, but land of the dead was a HUGE steaming pile of cow dung---stay away from it like it's ebola!
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

@DAFT & LT
      I know you guys both like slapstick you should check out Night Patrol if you havent seen it yet.If you liked Airplane and Naked Gun you should like this

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
        Slightly Stupid
        • Aug 2004

I saw that in theatres and I agree, best version by far. they followed the darker Detective Comics version of BM series. I really enjoyed Scarecrow Plot that made him all the more human. great movie for those of you that didn't see it yet, you'll be impressed.
        ps.- there is no Gov. in this one boys so saying sorry ahead of time if your still looking for a very bad Mr. Freeze.
        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

"I know you guys both like slapstick you should check out Night Patrol if you havent seen it yet.If you liked Airplane and Naked Gun you should like this"

i'll heed your advice and check it out
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• nwg
            Left *****
            • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
            I just seen Batman Begins Tuesday I have to say it was a great movie I was glad to see they got rid of the kiddy type crap that was on TV with Adam West and got back to what Batman is about.This is a great movie to build off of and I am looking forward to more Batman films in the future I give this movie 4 and a half Stars out of 5

I just checked Amazon and they are sending it for me to rent.

I am lookign forward to seeing it but as I hated the last one so much. I thought I rent it first and then if I like it, use my Amazon 10% off and buy it cheap from them. If I don't, then it is has just cost me £1.70 (compared to £3.95 from my local Blockbusters.)

Comment

• DAFT
              Slightly Stupid
              • Aug 2004

you should also check the library. little loop hole overe here ( in north Jersey at least) I live near the big county library and they rent movies for 7days with no fee!!! haven't rented a film in ages, they have 7000 on the shelves.
              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

lol@loophole

yeah i can rent movies too from the library but they are all steaming piles of cow dung no one has ever heard of. your library has the "goods"?
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                  Slightly Stupid
                  • Aug 2004

not only the classics but seasons of TV shows. I go there every 2 weeks and they refresh their selection eveery 2 weeks. It's the greatest loop hole in the world.
                  I just bought season 6 of South Park, I'll let all concerned know how the DVD is and keep pressing the local libraries on there content. they are simple entities, you ask for it, they will get it. the more demand there is for something the more likely they will stock themselves accordingly.
                  I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

that's good advice...now i just need to think of what i want to see next. but my library is run by the amish or something...not holding my breath!
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      He is coming to your little town!
                      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by nwg
                      I just checked Amazon and they are sending it for me to rent.

I am lookign forward to seeing it but as I hated the last one so much. I thought I rent it first and then if I like it, use my Amazon 10% off and buy it cheap from them. If I don't, then it is has just cost me £1.70 (compared to £3.95 from my local Blockbusters.)
                      Let us know what you thought of it after you see it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

LT,

I can't see it being mentioned. Have you seen Wilder Days with Peter Falk?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

nope, seems similar to the new movie he's promoting right now...what did you think of this one though, and what can you tell me about it?
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                            Left *****
                            • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                            nope, seems similar to the new movie he's promoting right now...what did you think of this one though, and what can you tell me about it?

I only saw it today in the video rental shop and thought of you straight away.

I haven't seen it. It looks like some sort of Grandson/Grandfather roadtrip film.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

i see, well i'll see if i can find it at my store, it must be a cheap rental by now anyway recently he said on "larry king live" another columbo is "very possible" man that would be sweet!

Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                                OK how many people here liked the movie The adventures of Ford Fairlane this movie cracks me up
                                just saw this tonight, you're right. it was bloody good--thanx for the tip!

originaly posted by DAFT
                                actually no, I've been waiting for you guys to supply me with something to watch. the last decent movie I saw 40 yr Old Virgin, and that got mixed reviews in here. any movies for me boys?
                                i don't know if you're into this kind of movie or have seen it, but fried green tomatoes was excellent, as was "off the map"

BTW with halloween just around the corner, what are some good movies you can suggest suitable for the occasion?
                                Last edited by LT. Columbo; 25 Oct 2005, 12:15 PM.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...