What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

I watched An Evening With Kevin Smith last night I have to say it was pretty good it was him going to colleges and answering the fans questions. It was long it was right around 4 hours and I found it to be informative and funny there was a lot stuff I didn't know about him for instance him working on the Superman script (not the one coming out). Some of the questions the fans had for him were funny but not as funny as the some of the answers he gave there was a couple of them that had me rollin.If your a Kevin Smith fan check it out if you haven't seen it .Here is a link <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346952/">For the DVD info</a>

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Derree
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Jul 2005

I've seen that as well Br7 it is great...I loved his Prince stories! I want a camel...
      sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
      good
      -------------------------------------------

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Tnt

Originally Posted by TNT
        Phew! At least you liked my favorite movie! This doesn't mean I'm going to run out and rent Columbo, though. The Av is right after he was hanging upside down and the swat enters his apartment. It's interesting to watch the movie and pay attention to what he's wearing black/white in relation to the lighting, light/dark.
        what's your analysis on why he put a gun to her head as she slept? i have a couple ideas....but i guess you're the expert on this matter....
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• NatesNightworld
          • Feb 2006

I would have to say..CONTACT...really sad.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i have this movie--never cared much for it myself.
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

I didn't mind it I like watching movies of this type I like seeing what other peoples thoughts are on this subject I find it interesting I am not saying that I agree with everything they are saying but every now and then they can bring up some interesting theorys
              Last edited by BR7; 4 Feb 2006, 11:54 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• soup
                Just Trying To Help
                • Nov 2005

It never hurts to listen to what other people have to say unless they are hitting your head against a brick wall while they are doing it.

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

I couldn't agree with you more soup

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

well my thoughts on this other movie--the ladies man are it's COMPLETE crap! i took a chance and got burned. just like it says at IMDB "another failed attempt by SNL". no kidding.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I hear ya LT that movie was crap it was worse then A Night at the Roxbury

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

that one was a little better to me. definetly not a "great" movie by any means though. the only thing that i liked is that goofy way tim meadows talked. it could have been used in a good movie but crappy writing just like on SNL made it into a giant pile of crap.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• TNT
                          DVD Shrinker
                          • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          what's your analysis on why he put a gun to her head as she slept? i have a couple ideas....but i guess you're the expert on this matter....
                          I always thought he was tempted to just get rid of her, as she was causing a lot of changes in his life that he wasn't comfortable with. Leon was always a creature of habit as illustrated by "Two milks as usual, amigo?". Mathilda, interrupted this routine and he wasn't sure how to handle it, and I suppose he thought about handling it the way he handles many things.
                          Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                          I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

yeah that's what i thought too. also maybe that he thought it might be easier for her too, since her little brother was blown away....

and what's the deal with gary oldman and that freaky way of swallowing pills?
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• soup
                              Just Trying To Help
                              • Nov 2005

Here is a movie I hated recently from the point of view that I used to watch this show every week & even worse the original two guys must be broke or something because they did a cameo at the end.A total disappointment ladies & gentlemen "Starsky & Hutch".

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

yeah all i had to do is look at the cast and i figured it wouldn't be something for me. i do like ben stiller though. meet the parents/fockers and duplex are quite good
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...