What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

@DAFT
    I haven't seen that one I will add it to my list but it does show Sergio Leone helped write it but Tonino Valerii directed it My all time favorite of Sergio Leones is Once Upon a Time in America
    Last edited by BR7; 27 Oct 2005, 09:13 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

by br7
      If you like spagetti westerns I am sure you seen this one Once Upon a Time in the West
      yeah i see it's directed by sergio leone, worth looking into.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

For those who like Sci-Fi have you seen <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/">Blade Runner </a> it's great movie directed by Ridley Scott I enjoyed it a lot I highly recommend it even if your not a Sci-Fi fan give it a look you may enjoy it
        Last edited by BR7; 29 Oct 2005, 02:03 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by DAFT
          since i'm the Kubric freak Full Metal Jacket comes to mind.
          A great movie - The Drill Instructor in Full Metal Jacket reminds me of one the DI's I had in basic training. The guy could scream stuff while running backwards, just as fast as anybody in the platoon.

Comment

• anonymez
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
            I just watched Batman Begins and was very impressed. It makes up for the awful last two Batman films. It isn't a prequel as such but a reinvention.
            i happened to watch batman begins a couple of weeks ago, i was also very impressed. the previous batman films didn't have the class this one had, even though they were often packed with celebrities (think george clooney, arnold schwar--, jim carrey, nicole kidman, danny devito, tommy lee jones, uma thurman, etc.) just off the top of my head

i didn't like katie homes though, she wasn't good for the part IMO. i know she's like 20-something years old, but damn her face is like a 13-year old child's
            Last edited by anonymez; 29 Oct 2005, 01:53 PM.
            "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

"i didn't like katie homes though, she wasn't good for the part IMO. i know she's like 20-something years old, but damn her face is like a 13-year old child's "

LOL, that's for sure. i don't think shes good for anything.i still gotta see this movie though. apparently not a single member of these forums didn't like it. i like those odds

"arnold schwar--, "

let me try....schwarzenegger

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DAFT
                Slightly Stupid
                • Aug 2004

I could not agree more on the Kate Holmes comments. her part just seemed forced to the whole story and I could not help but think that a another actress could have really brought a better strength to role. aside from that one flaw however, the darker(detective comics) portrayal for me was the way it should have been done in the first place. I am really tired of hearing actors say, "I did this movie for my kids". when I hear that it should automatically be placed in matinee only followed by childrens section at blockbuster, right next to mary kate/ ashley garbage. That, in my perfect world is proper punishment for the crime. ok I'm done ranting and didn't use the pics to do it.
                Last edited by DAFT; 29 Oct 2005, 06:07 PM.
                Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

Sylvester Stallone is going to make <a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051029/ap_en_mo/people_sylvester_stallone">Rambo IV</a> after shooting Rocky 6. I always did like Stallone movies and I think Rambo IV may be good but as far as Rocky 6 goes what more can be done with that series besides trying to out stink Rocky 5

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                    • Apr 2005

@BR7 - maybe his kid is going to fight in Rocky 6

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                      For those who like Sci-Fi have you seen <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/">Blade Runner </a> it's great movie directed by Ridley Scott I enjoyed it a lot I highly recommend it even if your not a Sci-Fi fan give it a look you may enjoy it
                      It is a excellent film which I first watched 15 years ago. The Vangelis music score also played a big part in its popularity. Unfortuantely, there won't be a decent version of it on DVD.

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

@nwg
                        I just checked out your DVD collection very nice I might add I noticed you had a movie I just heard about The Twilight Samurai I have it on my netflix queue but any way since you like these movies have you seen Seven Samurai its an old one made back in 1954 I have to say it surprised me I happened to catch it on the Independent Film Channel one night when there was nothing else on if you get the chance check it out.Oh and its in black and white

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                          @nwg
                          I just checked out your DVD collection very nice I might add I noticed you had a movie I just heard about The Twilight Samurai I have it on my netflix queue but any way since you like these movies have you seen Seven Samurai its an old one made back in 1954 I have to say it surprised me I happened to catch it on the Independent Film Channel one night when there was nothing else on if you get the chance check it out.Oh and its in black and white
                          Thanks about the collection. I just updated a few more titles such as Sin City, Batman Begins, CSI NY, Without a Trace, and some more Eastern Martial Arts films.

I have seen it on TV many times. It was one of the original samurai films to comne out of Japan. It was made by one of the most world famous Directors Akira Kurosawa. Other good Samurai films are ones with the Zatôichi character. It was recently done with one of my favourtite Japanese actors Takeshi Kitano and called Zatôichi.

The Seven Samurai was re-made as a western called The Magnificent Seven.

Other two films worth checking out is Lady Snowblood and Lady Snowblood 2 which have a Female Samurai. These are two of the films that heavily influenced Tarantino for Kill Bill.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

br7, i read in my paper the other day rocky 6 will have adrian dead, and won't be much about fighting as an aging fighter facing his feelings and inner self (sounds like a 4-star pile of diarrhea, i know).

re: rambo 4?

what's he gonna have a wheelchair in combat?
                            Last edited by LT. Columbo; 30 Oct 2005, 12:02 PM.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

@nwg
                              Thanks for the tip on the movies I will definitely check them out if you happen to run across anymore in this genre feel free to throw them my way
                              @ LT
                              I hear ya LT even though Rambo IV may flop it has some potential not a lot but some maybe they will have him as one of those old grotchy drill instructors to train the next batch of Rambos lol

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

i hope so br7, don't get me wrong. i like stallone and have most of his movies...including first blood. he's an excellent writer, i hope these new ones aren't pure "pooh" let me say

BTW br7 have you seen house of wax? turned out to be pretty good IMO
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...