What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by anonymez
    just thought i'd add, this thread has just beaten the (in)famous football thread
    no sweat anon. if you just wanna post what you had for dinner it's fine by me

i seen half light last night. goooood movie fellas. thought it would be a pile of crap but was suprisingly pleased. a good watch--a good buy IMO.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• NightTran
      King of Digital Video
      King of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

I had not watch this but I think I will watch tonght LT

thansk
      sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

it's good. i'd like to see it again already. about halfway through there is a good suprise, then a twist later. suspense, a little spookyness. well done if you ask me.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Derree
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Jul 2005

Has anyone seen Doom yet? I just got it but haven't had a chance to watch it yet...
          sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
          good
          -------------------------------------------

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i decided to pass on that. the reviews were bad, and isn't a wrestler in there?
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
              King of Digital Video
              King of Digital Video
              • Aug 2005

doom is ok they can make it better, net 2.0 is better
              sigpic

Comment

• rubber knob
                rubber knob
                • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                i decided to pass on that. the reviews were bad, and isn't a wrestler in there?
                yes, but the guy is actually a good actor "the rock" be cool, doom, walking tall, the rundown, scorpion king, and maybe some others.

if yah smeeeeeeeeelll what the rock is cookin!

oh yah doom not so good.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

haven't seen any of those. but i might like to see the one with stiffler.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                    Slightly Stupid
                    • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                    haven't seen any of those. but i might like to see the one with stiffler.
                    I'm going to do you a favor LT and tell you how very bad the stiffler movie was. 2 words guys "midget fighters"???!!! I can't think of a better way to ruin midgets for me than the rock. the movie did the film industry a disservice and has turned many movie goers to , dare I say it, READING. will somebody stop the madness please!!!
                    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

i see what you're saying. probably why i have not watched it. anyway last night i watched behind enemy lines. i thought i seen it before but i didn't. wasn't bad at all.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

wasn't bad at all.
                        I would give it a 4 star, different twist on a traditional war movie, judd and ed
                        were very good and the historical was what made the movie. Definitely a keeper, watched it twice and enjoyed it even more the second time. For
                        any serious history buff of WWII, the most untold story was on the eastern
                        front, at least according to my bro-in-law, the retired lt col., graduate of the war college in kansas. Course he wanted me to read about the tank battles!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

you chewy, like i did, are getting confused. you are speaking of enemy at the gates. see IMDB.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2003

u rite me mud on face!

behind enemy lines very forgettable duh! borderline bush

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

lol. i thought it was pretty good! just can't please these dang wookies!
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                                Liverpool 'til I die......
                                • Nov 2003

and he pulls your arm out of its socket if its a real stinker of a film.....
                                "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

Working...