What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

I really liked "The One"! Great fighting scenes in that one!

(and I'm really not in to martial arts movies)

Comment

• Floppy

Had you paid attention NWG Unleashed is a european Film with Jet li... The same Producer as the Fifth Element.... LUC Besson....

filmed entirely in Scotland, Norfolk and France

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by Floppy
        Had you paid attention NWG Unleashed is a european Film with Jet li... The same Producer as the Fifth Element.... LUC Besson....

filmed entirely in Scotland, Norfolk and France
        Nice attitude there.

Errr, I Know. What has that got to do with me liking Kiss of the Dragon for the European setting (it is set in Paris)?

Unleashed is filmed in Glasgow in Scotland.

Comment

• Floppy

Originally Posted by nwg
          Does anyone like Jet Li's western made films (apart from Lethal Weapon IV)?
          I thought you hadnt realised I suggested on the post #869 that Unleashed with Jet li was a good film....

the fact it was Filmed in UK & France. (which I consider part of the western civilization) Both are part of Europe (or am I wrong?)

Your right it has nothing to do with kiss of the dragon... and the attitude? nwg You havent lost your sense of humour I see...

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

@nwg
            I like his western made films I liked Romeo Must Die and Kiss of the Dragon also .Here is some news I found on Jet Li
            Jet Li announces that he has two important projects next year - Rise to Honor 2 and Monk In New York. Jet Li says that he has always wanted to shoot a movie that depicts his venture, development and feelings in a foreign land. He has already approached Chinese Hollywood director Wang Ying regarding the film. He doesn't want Monk in New York to be a complete kungfu movie. He wishes to have creative control in the movie, making a movie that he truly enjoys. He might even be doing a family comedy next.
            <a href="http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004185.html">Link to story</a>

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

floppy, nwg, no quarrels!

it's hard to look back or even recall sometimes on a thread of this size. i know nwg is a huge martial arts fan, maybe he missed it, maybe he forgot. no big deal. all opinions/suggestions/ideas are excellent in this thread IMO.
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
              (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

I just watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith it was way better then I thought it would be.The action scenes are outstanding and the chemistry between Pitt and Jolie was believable sorry J.Aniston and I have to say the movie was humorous at times. It was an all out fun movie to watch I say rent it even the skeptical people I give this movie

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it
                Last edited by BR7; 30 Nov 2005, 06:18 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

so you wouldn't call it a chick flick? maybe i should try it out.
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Floppy

I've watched Mr & Mrs Smith. I did rent it and I wouldnt consider buying it just for the same reason I wouldnt consider buying Tripple X (With Vin Diesel or the Second one with Ice Cube).

Some parts of the action are so clearly sfx that I shook my head in disbelief, Piss poor editing in some parts and some others should have been reshot and replaced.....

Ok there was some chemistry In between Angelina & Brad, I think they just fancied a getting laid and the attention that would bring....

Still coming back to the film the agencies that they worked for come on.... Barbie & ken could have done that film....

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I didnt see it that way I think its an all out fun movie to watch are some of the action scenes a bit overdone yes but thats whay its fiction people have got to stop trying to over analyze these types of movies just back and enoy them.I think Pitt is one of the best male actors out there I don't think he gets the credit he deserves for being a great actor by most males just for the fact they cant stand how the ladies drool over him. I think these films are his best work
                      Spy Game
                      The Mexican
                      Snatch
                      Fight Club
                      Sleepers
                      Twelve Monkeys
                      Se7en
                      Legends of the Fall
                      True Romance
                      Kalifornia
                      Last edited by BR7; 1 Dec 2005, 08:48 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Floppy

By the time I sit down to watch a film (movies or at home) my brain is in entertainment mode (all but absolute minimum is switched on)...

Even then I couldnt help but notice like you put it a bit overdone action scenes...

Brad is an excelent actor and your list is indeed a good portfolio of his work that does him justice.... However Mr & Mrs Smith I feel should have been done by Ken & Barbie... too many things well just so obviously non believable... The agencies were one of these things... Boys vs Girls tipical film all the way... And Badly done at that!

I rate it 2 out of five just because Angelina if very fit.... Horny!!!

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Floppy
                          I rate it 2 out of five just because Angelina if very fit.... Horny!!!
                          I will give you that one

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Floppy

Oh, Thanky, Thanky!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

i don't see why women like brad pitt so much. to me he's no big deal, many other male actors more handsome in my opinion, but a fine actor. the only movies i liked him in was seven, true romance, and kalifornia. he's alright i guess in thelma and louise too.
                              Last edited by LT. Columbo; 2 Dec 2005, 06:46 AM.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Floppy

I bet that not only does he only look good with make-up he is Famous, rich and does not have a glass eye...

or any other removable body parts....

Sorry mate you ran right into that one.....

Comment

Working...