What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    i agree, i was mad when it was being advertised. "cinderella man" ron howard needs a good shot in the chops for that! it would have done better i bet with a better title. all i can say is...if it's gonna stink in the bush it will go!
    well bush or not? probably fell asleep!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by DiscoInferno
      Columbo, how about Thunderbolt and Lightfoot? Eastwood and a young Jeff Bridges are perfect together. Good crime caper with an excellent beginning and a bit of humour throughout.
      don't know what that is disco...can you elaborate please?

chewy....cinderella man on hold for tonight....watching a columbo instead...will let everyone know my final decision when the jury has it's verdict.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DiscoInferno
        • Apr 2005

Heres the imdb link for Thunderbolt and Lightfoot http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072288/
        I havent seen Cinderella Man, im not a fan of Crowe. I liked his acting in Romper Stomper but nothing else.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

after reading the info on imdb.. i think i'll try to find this one. ty disco.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
            • Apr 2005

Nice one. It wont change your mind about Eastwood, but its a fun film nonetheless.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

maybe, there are some of his movies that i like....i appreciate suggestions from members on movies
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                He is coming to your little town!
                • Aug 2005

LT this is a great topic you started I have got to see some great films I never heard of before and I have been reminded of some movies I forgot about. People should keep suggesting movies I am always looking for something I haven't seen

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

yeah br7, you know this forum is mostly about movies, so i figured why not discuss them? i've recieved many good ideas here that turned out to be winners such as "the adventures of ford fairlane" for example....very happy with all the participants....now if only more mods would participate! (chewy has been an excellent contributor)
                  Last edited by LT. Columbo; 4 Dec 2005, 07:17 PM.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

anyone got any movies to suggest this week? preferably, but not only mystery/suspense/thriller?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2003

well it's about 4 for 5 with voting here on C.M., sleeper of the year,
                      other vote was a woman, upside of anger.

Comment

• Floppy

Movie suggestion...

there is a Mr C. Bale that deserves a little attention in EQUILIBRIUM.... I suggest that again....

Followed by BLUE STREAK with Martin Lawrence....

Comment

• BR7
                          He is coming to your little town!
                          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Floppy
                          there is a Mr C. Bale that deserves a little attention in EQUILIBRIUM.... I suggest that again....

Followed by BLUE STREAK with Martin Lawrence....
                          Blue Streak was ok it was to predictable if you ask me but all in all its a good movie. My favorite Martin Lawrence movies are <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123964/">Life</a> and <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208003/">Big Momma's House</a> not a lot of people I know liked Big Momma's House but I thought it was funny as hell

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

holy crap , i own big mommas house br7 and i agree it's bloody hillarious. i also saw blue streak several times floppy and also think it's good. chewy i own upside of anger and thought it was good too, i always like costner

what else you guys got?
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• soup
                              Just Trying To Help
                              • Nov 2005

Drama-The Pelican Brief Comedy-Trading Places good old western Duke fun McLintock and finish it all off with a war movie Von Ryan's Express.I have more but I don't want to hog everything.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

hog all you wish soup!, i don't care. i have the pelican brief and trading places---love-em both

Mclintock was good too
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...