What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Alas, those were the only days I watched it.
    easy to get now
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

I hear ya!
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Derree
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jul 2005

I guess I am a werdio cause I really liked Punch Drunk Love...I rented it and really liked it so I told my old boss about it and she went and bought it...she said her and her husband watched abou 40 minutes of it and took it out..she made me buy it from her for $20 and I was glad to do it ...I really thought it was interesting...
        sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
        good
        -------------------------------------------

Comment

• Zero G
          Next to Arch Stanton
          • Jan 2006

Now that's funny!
          "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Derree
            I guess I am a werdio cause I really liked Punch Drunk Love...I rented it and really liked it so I told my old boss about it and she went and bought it...she said her and her husband watched abou 40 minutes of it and took it out..she made me buy it from her for $20 and I was glad to do it ...I really thought it was interesting...

Where were you when I was trying to sell mine? Hell had you been on ebay at the right time you could have gotten it for $1.51 LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Zero G
              Next to Arch Stanton
              • Jan 2006

"attention ebay shoppers..." LOL

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

derree

I guess I am a werdio cause I really liked Punch Drunk Love
                you must be

I rented it and really liked it so I told my old boss about it and she went and bought it...she said her and her husband watched abou 40 minutes of it and took it out..she made me buy it from her for $20 and I was glad to do it ...
                that's bloody funny as hell
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DAFT
                  Slightly Stupid
                  • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
                  So far the best movie that I have seen from 2006 would have to be Lord of War. And the worst one for 2006 so far would have to be The River King.
                  Just saw Lord of War and although not my favorite this year (2005 flic) it was actually a very interesting film. I'm saying this as you all know through clenched teeth seeing that ol' Cage has been a dud for the last 5yrs or so. real tough to pick best film for 05', alot of genres to choose from and it was a good year for comedy. Worst film is probably easier pick.

this is just an example of the stuff that came out this year. I saw one in there that's called Shooting Vegetarians which got great reviews from what I can only assume are Vegetarians themselves so those quotes can be a bit bias. Pretty cool looking though all the films of 2005 they have them listed by release date and make sure you got some time on your hands if your planning on checking it out.
                  Last edited by DAFT; 28 Jan 2006, 10:42 PM.
                  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                  I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

i agree with you on lord of war. not a blockbuster--but quite good. i just seen black dawn last night with steven segal (who actually i've always found somewhat annoying). this to me, is a semi-stinker. like one of you said before; "a watered down version of crap". it only gets good the last 40 min and the effects are quite obvious to be very fake looking in a number of scenes. plus this guy's head has grown to the size of a buffalo's head. seriously, has anyone seen what this guy looks like now?

columbo says 3/10 just for tamara davies.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• soup
                      Just Trying To Help
                      • Nov 2005

Jean Claude & Steven both got the same disease.They forgot what they actually could do & both started thinking they could act.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

lol. indeed. that's another meatball i can't stand. only exception; bloodsport. i like that cheap little movie. especially don gibb. (ogre, revenge of the nerds).
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Van damme has done some good films. Universal Soldier, Death warrant, Timecop.

Both he and Seagal make $3-4 million each on their direct to video/DVD films. They may be crap but they pay well.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
                            Van damme has done some good films. Universal Soldier, Death warrant, Timecop.

Both he and Seagal make $3-4 million each on their direct to video/DVD films. They may be crap but they pay well.

lol nwg. those movies are the reason for my dislike of them. to each his own

where did you hear 3-4 mill? that's bloody insane. watch black dawn and then decide if it's worth paying him that much dough. that's ridiculous.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• soup
                              Just Trying To Help
                              • Nov 2005

I liked the early ones but then they caught that disease.Segal must have cranked out about 3 or 4 of them last year.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

actually thinking back to that one with that wrapper DMX i think it is and tom arnold. that one isn't bad. what was the name of it?
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...