What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Watched "Flightplan" last night with Jodie Foster. I thought it was pretty darn good! It had my on the edge of my seat a couple of times.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

i agree. another great movie. i like movies about airliners. they wanted you to think it was going one way, then it switched. again, fairly short film too.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

I watched Flightplan on the weekend and concur. It was a decent popcorn flick.
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Bella'sDaddy
          Texas Longhorns are #1
          • Nov 2005

House of Wax
          Michael

"It's time for a new era in Texans football, draft Vince Young!"

Comment

• Furiousg
            If you have any poo....throw it now
            • Dec 2005

I think my favorite airline flick is likely Airplane

Ditto to the Hizouse of Wax....I watched the first 20 minutes and couldnt bare to go on..the wife had to finish by herself.............isnt that usually the way
            -FuriousG-

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

I thought Flightplan was awful and the only surprising thing was Sean Bean was not a bad guy for once as he gets typecast as the evil one.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

sean bean? who was he?
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Chewy
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2003

he played an alright role in LOR and a good role in Troy and a real baddie in
                  national treasure, almost becoming a true character actor

edit the pilot

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

ok. he kind of looked familiar.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

As already said, he was the Pilot. He turned bad in LOTR due to the power of the ring. He played a baddie as 0069 in Goldeneye.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

remind me, what was his role in the lord of the rings? been a while....
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                          remind me, what was his role in the lord of the rings? been a while....
                          He was the ranger Boromir. He got a few arrows shot at him at the end and a long death scene. He tried to steal the ring from Frodo.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

i've only seen the trilogy once and i don't really remember that. one of these days soon i'm going to watch them again--been meaning to for a while. ty.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Chewy
                              Super Moderator
                              • Nov 2003

Boromir was the next heir to the stewardship of Gondor, who controlled the city/kingdom, waiting for the "Return of the King", who was a "Ranger". Faramir was his younger brother(cave/oliphants/gollum).
                              I read the books 3 times.
                              Last edited by Chewy; 1 Feb 2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

lor fan hey?
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...