What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Raven386
    @BR7 -
    The Jacket was pretty good. The WORST movie of 2005 has got to be Duece Bigalow 2. it was horrible.
    i have to say something about that. it wasn't as good as the original, but still good! just my opinion of course. all opinions are welcome in this thread.

btw i thought the jacket was 100% pure fecal matter(and i ain't talking about my trenchcoat)
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Derree
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Jul 2005

I just watched Transporter 2 last night...and well...I won't say I liked it...I won't say I disliked it...has some great action/fight parts and the car chases were top notch...the story *meh* only so so ...and short I think just over 90 min...but the Mrs loved the first one so we had to get the second...when I backed it up last night with shrink..no compression and still well under the 4.7 gb..had about 4 or 5 hundred meg left onthe disc
      sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
      good
      -------------------------------------------

Comment

• Derree
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jul 2005

Has anyone seen Red Eye? we picked that up last night as well, looked good but still haven't watched it..
        sigpic

good

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by Derree
          I just watched Transporter 2 last night...and well...I won't say I liked it...I won't say I disliked it...has some great action/fight parts and the car chases were top notch...the story *meh* only so so ...and short I think just over 90 min...but the Mrs loved the first one so we had to get the second...when I backed it up last night with shrink..no compression and still well under the 4.7 gb..had about 4 or 5 hundred meg left onthe disc
          I wasnt much of a fan of the first one even though I like Jason Statham as an actor I thought the stunts were a bit over the top and should have been tamed down a bit almost everytime an action scene came on it made me go yea right

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Derree
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Jul 2005

Yeah I couldn't agree more..in the first one where he blocks the rocket with a trash can lid....and in the second one the jump from the top of the garage down to another across the street and down a couple of levels..but oh well that is what action movies are about
            sigpic

good

Comment

• DAFT
              Slightly Stupid
              • Aug 2004

Never saw Trans 2 cause Trans 1 was all over the place. All I remember about the first one is 1: wierd oil fight(that really could not have been more uncomfortable for the average person watching this movie) and 2: not 10 min after wierd oil fight he's kissing a corpse under water(what demographic was this directed at I wonder?). As far as action films are concerned, never really went into this guys past. I really think a flashback scene or two could have really sparked the story instead of these strange cookie cutter bad guys they dug up. Jason Statham is much better than this, he was amazing in Snatch.
              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

just a quick comment in the middle of your discussion guys

i seen the constant gardener and the exorcism of emily rose and was extremely disspointed. what a waste of bloody dough. especially the constant gardener. boring....boring BORING! and emily rose is nothing but a huge court room drama with flash backs. the original exorcism is untouchable to this day IMO. i'm honestly thinking of hocking these new discs at a pawn shop so i can at least trade them for a used GOOD movie. like forrest gump said; "that's all i'm gonna say about that"
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

I really liked the exorcism of emily rose maybe your not thinking clearly if you want yoda can zap you with a few volts from what I hear shock therapy works great for these types of things

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Derree
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Jul 2005

I just picked up Emily Rose but haven't watched it yet...the Mrs hates horror movies so I have to wait until I have the house to myself to watch it..I have heard it is mostly court room as you said tho LT...
                    sigpic

good

Comment

• Derree
                      Digital Video Expert
                      Digital Video Expert
                      • Jul 2005

[quote=DAFT]Jason Statham is much better than this, quote]
                      Although I didn't really like Cellular (didn't not like it either..it was just....there) I thought Statham did great in it as well..The Mrs is a big fan of his.
                      sigpic

good

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                        I really liked the exorcism of emily rose maybe your not thinking clearly if you want yoda can zap you with a few volts from what I hear shock therapy works great for these types of things
                        ouch! i don't want to get in trouble from a jedi master

deree, be sure to tell us what you think of it, honestly
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                          King of Digital Video
                          King of Digital Video
                          • Aug 2005

can any one tell me one movie is better then lord of the ring?
                          sigpic

Comment

• TNT
                            DVD Shrinker
                            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Derree
                            Yeah I couldn't agree more..in the first one where he blocks the rocket with a trash can lid....and in the second one the jump from the top of the garage down to another across the street and down a couple of levels..but oh well that is what action movies are about
                            I know the Rocket Deflection was in the trailers for the first movie, and for that reason I didn't watch it in theaters. However, when I saw it later on DVD, I was pleasantly surprised to see it had been taken out. I actually liked the first one. I thought the opening chase scene was up there with the chase scene in Ronin.

I went to the theaters for the second one because I liked the first one and the thing that did it for me was when he knocks off the bomb from the underside of his car by launching his car off a ramp into a corkscrew so that the bomb is knocked off by a crane hook just as his car is upside down.
                            I honestly could have bought the jumping from one building to another, but that bomb thing really made me want my money back.

@Derree: Was the Rocket block scene included in the theaters?
                            Last edited by TNT; 13 Jan 2006, 01:23 PM.
                            Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                            I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• TNT
                              DVD Shrinker
                              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by NightTran
                              can any one tell me one movie is better then lord of the ring?
                              From IMDB.

Rank Rating Title Votes
                              1. 9.1 The Godfather (1972) 148,838
                              2. 9.0 The Shawshank Redemption (1994) 180,057
                              3. 8.9 The Godfather: Part II (1974) 85,398
                              4. 8.9 The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) 133,969

Remember, only your opinion counts. See my sig that randomly appears and disappears.
                              Last edited by TNT; 13 Jan 2006, 01:16 PM.
                              Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                              I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

By NightTran-can any one tell me one movie is better then lord of the ring?
                                I liked Lord Of The Rings and it has its place some where in the top 20 of the greatest films of all time that's why its not fair to ask this question because everyone will have a different opinion of what's better.IMO if a film is rated this high just except the fact that it shares the spotlight with other greats

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...