What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

Then to top it all off he beats you over your head with it.

Comment

• Derree
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      i do like ben stiller though. meet the parents/fockers and duplex are quite good
      Duplex was really good..the Mrs and I saw it on one of the movie channels and laughed alot so we went out and bought it...Did you like Zoolander?
      sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
      good
      -------------------------------------------

Comment

• Furiousg
        If you have any poo....throw it now
        • Dec 2005

Zoolander had an aquired taste, but I definately liked it.

Magnum was intense ! !
        -FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

funny you dug this post up. i just happened to put in meet the parents last night. i like them both. zoolander i seen parts of and looks really mental to me. the only thing i saw that was alright is that billy zane was in there a bit. highly underated actor IMO.

BTW people Saw II is kina dumb. first one better. but worth watching if you thought the first one was good. i can smell Saw III already and if they do it, they should all be shot because the plot will be absolutely ridiculous...
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
            Next to Arch Stanton
            • Jan 2006

Well if they get shot, you'll have to turn your back on that case LT!
            "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

yeah i can manufacture a huge cover up.

BTW excellent sig. that line is one of the best in that movie. another i love

"make sure the rope is tight....it's got to hold the weight of a pig!"
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Zero G
                Next to Arch Stanton
                • Jan 2006

It's a great movie. I'm going to have to crack open the case and watch it again one night when I have a few hours to kill.
                "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

have a cigar too. it goes great with those spaghetti westerns--trust me.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• soup
                    Just Trying To Help
                    • Nov 2005

You are definitely the one who would know LT

Comment

• Furiousg
                      • Dec 2005

Zero, maybe you can use that "wiring tool" I gave you to help you with that "cigar"

Shame I can't be there
                      -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
                        Next to Arch Stanton
                        • Jan 2006

Yeah a cigar completes the experience. Along with little whiskey too!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

that's automatic...well a beer anyway
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                            Next to Arch Stanton
                            • Jan 2006

Barley sandwiches do just fine too.

Comment

• Furiousg
                              • Dec 2005

If only they were automatic
                              -FuriousG-

Comment

• Derree
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Jul 2005

I must add that I love Furiousg av...That is such a great movie..."'Get out of the car right meow..'did you just say meow?' ..'Now why would I say that now get out of the car right MEOW'" so funny,....
                                sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                                good
                                -------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...