What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i think it was the characters mostly. (victims) rent it though. i said it was worth renting
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

I was going to rent saw II to see if it was worth buying and blockbuster ran out of copies by 12:00 Noon today. Dam! So there must be somthing about it worth wathcing.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Has anyone seen {Proof}?

i must say it's a major disapointment. thought i was in for another hopkins treat and all it was, was a gwyneth fest. lousy movie IMO.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightTran
          King of Digital Video
          King of Digital Video
          • Aug 2005

I thought the movie was something that real deep that I don't understand
          sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i could see why you'd say that. you may be right. maybe a chick flick it seems. i'd like to see the fastest indian---gonna be a while for that though.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
              King of Digital Video
              King of Digital Video
              • Aug 2005

I will try to watch again to see if I learn any thingm because i thought eventhough he was crazy and talking not about math but about weather: hot cold month.... but he taught her to use different method to solve the problem, so it is him solve the problem and it is just her wrote it down
              sigpic

Comment

• Derree
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                i thought it was SGT. Slaughter! (WWF)

"....AND THAT'S AN ORDERRRRRRR!"
                now thats funny!! Poor Sarge got many death threats when he played the gimmick of Iraqi sympthyser during the first gulf war
                sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                good
                -------------------------------------------

Comment

• cellar uncle
                  • Feb 2006

JARHEAD !!! This movie was crap. It stared one of the gay cowboys from Brokeback Mountain and I can only assume he took this role in an attempt to re-establish his masculinity in the minds of his fans. It was basicily the story of a bunch of redneck marines overdosing on testosterone in boot camp. Revelling in their collective machoness, they frequently yell HOO-YA in unision when any marine says something tuff. When ever they think about engaging the enemy, some hulking marine will yell "GET SOME" and then everyone else will yell HOO-YA, then they will all high 5 each other while pulling their tuffest facial expression. Then they will yell HOO-YA again.
                  When they finally do go to the gulf war ... NOTHING HAPPENS ! Theres a few bombs, but mainly they spend their time griping about how theres no one to kill. But their spirits are lifted when someone yells "GET SOME" which leads to a morale boosting HOO-YA ! . This film kept looking like it was going somewhere, but apart from seeing the oil fields burn, which looked spectacular, all it seemed to be about is testosterone and its effects on the minds of young rednecks. CRAP MOVIE !

Comment

• nwg
                    Left *****
                    • Jun 2003

When they finally do go to the gulf war ... NOTHING HAPPENS !
                    That was the point. A lot of marines/soldiers did just that in both of the Gulf wars. They were waiting around waiting for something to happen/be given orders.

Don't expect the film to be a lot of action. It is more of a drama with some action.

PS, welcome to the forum.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

yeah it looked like crap to me when the highlight is jake gyllenhaal trumpeting from his mouth....

speaking of light...half light is excellent
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

OMG Waiting (Unrated and raw),
                        What can I say other then I want the last 94 minutes of my life back. LOL.
                        The previews looked great, people I work with said it was very funny.
                        I thought the 60 second preview was funny then where is the rest of the funny.

Just my thoughts.

Comment

• NightTran
                          King of Digital Video
                          King of Digital Video
                          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
                          OMG Waiting (Unrated and raw),
                          What can I say other then I want the last 94 minutes of my life back. LOL.
                          The previews looked great, people I work with said it was very funny.
                          I thought the 60 second preview was funny then where is the rest of the funny.

Just my thoughts.
                          Just think when you laugh at this movie that you are laugh at me
                          sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            • Jan 2004

What are you trying to say nighttran?
                            Did you like this movie?

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

read it again, what did I highlight
                              sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                • Jan 2004

waiter?

Comment

Working...