What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    north country (TOTAL chick flick--i'm sure you'll be all over that)
    walk the line (NOT a chick flick in any way)
    the weather man

I have been dieing to see that mostly because I have worked in skilled trades as a class A polisher / grinder. Few people really know what that is but it is basically a very HRAD CORE job working with metals. Very hot, heavy lifting, and extremely dangerous.

I can honestly say I am the only Woman in the state of WI that has ever been made class A in this field and stayed with it for over a decade. The last job I had was mostly steel work. NO FEMALE co workers at all. So I have a lot in common with this movie. And yes I was even assulted more then once.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

well from what i've read at imdb you should like it then for sure.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

I really want to see if or how she won her battle.

I got no where. And had to let things just go in time the crap from the guys stopped and they eventually resected me. And saw me as an equil. But not in the first 5 years. Those were rough.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

it's out today, be sure to tell us what you think

i just seen it and it is quite "chick flickish" IMO, but i still thought it was a pretty good movie. actually this may seem kina mean--i get that-- but i actually laughed out loud when i saw what was spray painted on that crane with the woman inside. the look on her face through the glass. i couldn't help it. i got a good shot in the ribs from my wife for that one....it is a movie based on a true story, but that little part may not have even happened. those who have seen it know what i'm talkin about.
          Last edited by LT. Columbo; 22 Feb 2006, 05:30 AM.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightTran
            King of Digital Video
            King of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

any one see Domino yet? and what do you think

Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

• Zero G
              Next to Arch Stanton
              • Jan 2006

I haven't yet, but I'd like to see it.
              "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Furiousg
                If you have any poo....throw it now
                • Dec 2005

Is that out today???

If it is maybe I pick it up tonite. Looked interesting
                -FuriousG-

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  • Jan 2004

Yes it is I was going to rent it but got The Weather man instead ( my son wants to see that)
                  I did buy North country I will watch it later and let you know what I think of it.

Comment

• Furiousg
                    • Dec 2005

The Legend of Ron Burgundy ?? It was funny

North Country looked good too. Charlize Theron always delivers ! !
                    -FuriousG-

Comment

• Furiousg
                      • Dec 2005

Oops...I forgot about Aeon Flux
                      -FuriousG-

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                        • Apr 2005

The Weather Man was ok, typical Nic Cage troubled life movie 7/10. The remake of The Wicker Man should be good for him.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

the weatherman is hilllarious for all the times nick gets slammed with slurpees and stuff, then his cussin--quite good
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                            • Apr 2005

I felt so sorry for him when his dad called out and he flinched, expecting some fast food missile. Also his daughter, he just didnt know how to handle the whole name calling thing. I love dark comedy.

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Nov 2005

Proof is an excellent movie. It is NOT a chick flic. Its not an adventure story, but it is an excellent drama. i know this comes down to personal preference, but did not want this to be classified as a chick flic, because it is not. It should appeal to all gender audiences. Plus it has great acting all around. See it, you'll like it.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                                it's out today, be sure to tell us what you think

i just seen it and it is quite "chick flickish" IMO, but i still thought it was a pretty good movie. actually this may seem kina mean--i get that-- but i actually laughed out loud when i saw what was spray painted on that crane with the woman inside. the look on her face through the glass. i couldn't help it. i got a good shot in the ribs from my wife for that one....it is a movie based on a true story, but that little part may not have even happened. those who have seen it know what i'm talkin about.

I thought the movie was good worth buying. But a bit too cleaned up and not as real as it should have been. The women were no where near tough enough an way too skinny, any woman that does that kind of work is a lot more muscle tone then they did. And the make up on when going to work and leaving so not real life. But over all a good flick. Dont worry the spray paint thing cracked me up too. Again too much fiction. ( fiction wasnt in the fact that the men wold do that, but on how the women reacted to it.) I found that the interviews with the real women of that story more interesting, more real. overall rating

Comment

Working...