An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Thanks uufta,

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

ur welcome jm have a great Thanksgiving everyone and dont forget tomorrows picks everyone

Anyone know what happened to our good friend BR7???

Comment

• doctorhardware
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2006

Boy did Detroit stink to high heaven. It was so bad that I could smell it in Chicago.
        Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
          Boy did Detroit stink to high heaven. It was so bad that I could smell it in Chicago.
          And everyone questioned Barry Sander's decision to get the hell out of there and retire to Europe for a while. I wish he just would of stayed a bit longer to be the all time rusher as I feel he was the best during these times. Those ankles had to be made out of rubber and double jointed as well.

Detroit's a great sports town. Hope they turn that around soon.
          SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

So looks like most of us in the pool got duped by some otherwise obvious wins. GB, JETS, BUFF, and ARIZ all gave it to us in a way. Hope MINN keeps it up pool wise.

@Jm and all the others as well. I don't think picking against the G-Men this season is going to prove the right choice. Today's supposedly emotional win by the REDSKINS was squashed pronto, especially 2nd half. Next week it's Philly @ G-Men. We don't need conflicted Burress or anyone else thought to be indisposable. Then again it's been a wild year, but my G-Men seem focused and on their way to the Big Game.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

Another great week as we inch closer to the playoffs. Looks like Night got the win this week in a tie break, great job! Nice picking by you and dr ml422, the standings sure are getting tight!

The G-Men sure looked good again, and held the NFL leading rusher to 20 some yards, impressive! Great week overall, too bad about Burress, gone for at least a month. Looks like they might not need him anyway.
              Last edited by Dan; 3 Dec 2008, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

Thnx Dan. I still am unsure how the tie break goes to the score despite not picking the winning team. I know jm explained it to me a bit back but don't know if it had applied to same situation.

Anyway. Burress is gone. He'll have time to reflect. We don't need him. Shame. Millions try out for their dream and are cut off so this could happen. Who said life was fair.

I thought the Jets were soaring, but now it's all open in the AFC. Crazy year but fun as always. NFL is at it's best even though some teamsa are not. Good luck to all on this week's picks.

Comment

• NightTran
                  King of Digital Video
                  King of Digital Video
                  • Aug 2005

the one that pick the total point closer to the real one , one win in two years I will take it

Thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

No problem Tran. I hear you. So they should give you the xtra point and bump you to 12. Cause at 11 we're still tied statistically. Unless by a win in this case is a moral victory.

It's all fun anyway. My 1st time playing this pool thing. Having a blast.

Comment

• jm1647
                      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                      • Apr 2005

Congrats to NightTran for winning week 13 by breaking the tie at 11 right with dr_ml422 by being closest to the MNF total score

dr - no points are added, both you and Night have 11 points for week 13 but Night gets to be the week 13 winner because of the tie breaker, closest to MNF total score.

uufta and josie afre stiull in a tie at the top with 124 points each.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

Thnx for the update jm. it's going to be an interesting week. I only went against 1 maybe 2 of the populsr percentages. prolly n upset coming.

Comment

• uufta
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Dec 2005

Way to go NightTran and dr_ml422
                          Things are not looking so good for our Vikes Night, I hope we catch a break with this suspension nonsense.

Good luck all

Comment

• doctorhardware
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Dec 2006

The Bears really sucked big time. The offense was terrible. Orton had no real protection.
                            Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

Thnx for the congratulations guys. Goodell has his hands full w/all this nonsense. He set a precedent w/Vick n this Pacman is going to implode sooner or later. Burress needs a psychiatric change. All in all though when you look at the whole picture a few guys out of the entire league is not bad at all.

On that note. I got the Steelers against Dallas this Sunday. It'll make the path for the G-men even smoother. Lol...

Comment

• Kabuchan
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Apr 2006

Congrats to uufta and josie ...
                                @ dr_ml422 ... How come no one is congratulating me for being the best at losing? LOL
                                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

Working...