X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

You're not doing bad, but if you keep on picking the 49'ers, well... You guys had your time in the 80's. 90's too I think. So let the new kids go to work now.

Brett has a nephew or cousin coming up the ranks. Watch out. anyone favre or Manning has very intense NFL pedigreed in their blood. At least as far as quarterbacks go.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
      Congrats to uufta and josie ...
      @ dr_ml422 ... How come no one is congratulating me for being the best at losing? LOL
      You skipped a day my dear otherwise you would be in the log jam at the top, but I know the reason, high altitude...

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Good pick jm on the Eagles. I went w/my heart again and lost on that one. Something told me Philly was going to pull it off. I also stopped short of picking San Fran over the Jets. What's wrong w/me? I should know better. Jets/Mets sound the same...Lol...

Steelers did the G-Men a favor. We won East. Think Dallas is done, but you never know. They face G-men and some other good team b4 end of season. Good picks guys. Now we wait until 2nite and the MNF game to see the King of the week.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
          • Apr 2005

Thanks dr and on winning week 14 by breaking the 12 right 4 way tie by having the closest MNF score. My head said Carolina but my heart made me go with Garcia and the Bucs

And another to your G-Men for winning the NFC East

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

Thnx for the congrats. Very interesting here down the stretch. Carolina in a way was a sleeper as I hadn't heard or followed them much. Eagles are very hungry and Dallas is maybe looking for Barnum n Bailey to lead that circus. G-Men got blasted on sports radio for last loss. Eagles more to do w/that than any nonsense of distractions if even a lil truth to it. Jets look like they're folding and Miami and Pats are right there lurking. Steelers better learn how to put up some points. Defense wins championships but w/out scoring you're done. Great week to all of us.

Yeah I know what you mean about the heart. I'm going to have to go w/G-Men again because of the standings and Carolina's attempt to secure home field and win the conference.

Comment

• doctorhardware
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Dec 2006

Bears play Thursday, should be a good game.
              Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• josie
                • Aug 2006

dr and night - sorry my CONGRATULATIONS are a bit overdue! Please forgive me! Well done to both of you.

Another crazy season with crazy games. It is true that anyone can beat anyone on any given day! That's what makes it so great!

See ya all this weekend. Good luck!
                Josie

Comment

• doctorhardware
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • Dec 2006

So who picked the Bears to win last nignt.

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
                    So who picked the Bears to win last nignt.

Darn near everyone

Comment

• doctorhardware
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Dec 2006

I really thought that they were going to blow it last night. Orton needs to settle down a little bit more then he should be golden. The Bears need some better offensive players to give Orton better passing protection. They also need to shore up the defense a little and the defense to have better passing protection and get more interceptions. Also need more QB sacks.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

Have faith in the kids. They're going to be ok. Don't know what you have until you use it. Whenever I see teams consistently not doing well, I always have this notion that it starts at the top and trickles down below. Look at the Chargers. Archie Manning knew not to send Eli there so he sat down, went to the G-Men and the rest is history. Think Elway did same and was first to do so also. Great decision to go to Broncos.

Comment

• josie
                          • Aug 2006

uufta - Let me be the first to say:on winning week 15!!! Great picks on Jacksonville, Minnesota and Dallas! Also left me in the dust to stand alone in 1st Place in the standings! Way to go! You did good!
                          Josie

Comment

• doctorhardware
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Dec 2006

I was hoping that Minnesota would loose.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

Anyone saw that spam by some username bendoris that postred here in this thread? Figured since he's not here the moderators took care of it already. just asking because the link was to here and just wanted to make sure in fact it was here. he put some link to some brand something. don't want to post the link again as it was prolly deleted and against forum rules.

On that note congratulations also uufta. crazy weekend, but hey it's towards the end so who knows what's going through these coaches' heads. G-Men look rattled. Hope they don't fold, but if they do I'll have someone for the big game when both parties make it. Those Chargers are in bad shape. lucky win. They might win that division though or even make playoffs how bad it is.

Comment

• uufta
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Dec 2005

Thanks everyone. every dog has his day that was mine for this year, looks like a couple of teams let us all down..

Now why would you want the Vikes to lose Doc??

Did everyone do the college board?

Comment

Working...