• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

Go Atlanta!!!!!!!!
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

Detroit breaks a NFL record 0-15.

Comment

• uufta
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Dec 2005

Vikes really stunk up the place now we have to root for the Packers on Monday...

Comment

• doctorhardware
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2006

BOO uufta. GO BEARS

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

I could just imagine. I'm going to check my picks now. g-Men don't look good. I'm po, but hey can't win them all. Told you guys Steelers need to score. Defense can only do so much.

Well bad week is right. just 5 wins so far.
            Last edited by dr_ml422; 22 Dec 2008, 01:57 PM. Reason: update on picks.
            SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• jm1647
              An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
              • Apr 2005

uufta Thanks, like Scotty says I'm giving it all I got . musta been my week for picks (I used the Magic Eight Ball), hadda coupla more but changed them . NightTran is right there with me Week 16, a crazy week. The pick screen, with all the red we have, looks like one of my high school book reports corrected by my teacher

The Iggles are still on the playoff bubble needing to beat Dallas and need another Tampa Bay loss. But if they play again like Sunday

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

jm congrats. The underdogs took over this week. G-Men back to form. I'd be more concerned w/Tampa losing than Eagles beating Dallas. The circus is still in town. eagles are at home so I think they win. Same ole Jets. Rhymes w/Mets. Go figure. God bless Favre. Helluva guy and quarterback, but if he still can't see the writing on the wall....

Tuna's Fin's look damn good. What else can you expect from Parcells? "If you want me to cook the meal then you should let me shop for the groceries." He's shopping.

Remember this post. Cassel will be one of elite quarterbacks in league. Patriots big decisions. Win win for him. Stays good. Leaves still good. They'll snatch him in a NY min. I wouldn't stay as backup though.

Great to see Falcons on track after all that mess. I haven't been this excited about Football in years, although I've really thrown myself into it about 9 or 10 years back, more or less.

@Night great week also. 49'ers seem to be rising lil by lil. That 0-16 is almost crystal right now for the Lions. Shame. Great sports town. It could only get better though unless they extend the season to 17 games next year. Lol...

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • Dec 2006

Tonights Bear's game should be a good one. Go Bear's!!!!!

Comment

• doctorhardware
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Dec 2006

BEARS WIN BEARS WIN, what a close game the Bears were totally flat.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

I forgot who this has repercussions towards, but glad they won. Gave me another point in the pool. Lol...

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                        I forgot who this has repercussions towards, but glad they won. Gave me another point in the pool. Lol...
                        The Eagles need a win over Dallas AND a Tampa Bay loss AND either a Minnesota loss or a Chicago loss to make the playoffs

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Originally Posted by jm1647
                          The Eagles need a win over Dallas AND a Tampa Bay loss AND either a Minnesota loss or a Chicago loss to make the playoffs
                          I'm not worried about the Eagles beating Dallas, but now these other 2 stipulations are a bit shaky. If G-Men decide to go all out like Coughlin is used to, then Minnesota is one down. I haven't checked to see who Tampa's playing but I would be more concerned w/that game. I don't drink but what the heck.

Comment

• uufta
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Dec 2005

WoW! what a first half day of football, I almost had my 7th heart attack

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

uufta comes out on top of the pool for the year after week 17 with 168 wins and 5 weekly wins . There was a 3 way tie for week 17 (uufta, dr, and Night) going into the tie breaker Sunday Night game. Wound up in a tie between uufta and dr. Congrats to you both

Originally Posted by uufta
                              WoW! what a first half day of football, I almost had my 7th heart attack
                              You??? The Eagles need so much to happen in the early games and enuff did

Thanks to the Oakland Raiders and Houston Texans for winning their games. With the Eagles fate in their own hands they beat the Cowboys and made the playoffs . Everybody is 0-0 again and we go to Minnesota next Sunday to play the Vikings. uufta get the beer cold here we come
                              Last edited by jm1647; 31 Dec 2008, 01:08 PM. Reason: change 165 wins to 168

Comment

• dr_ml422
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2007

Thnx for the congrats as I was now going to check the standings. I told you Dallas was done. It's going to be a great post season. I knew the Jets would fold to Miami, and again goofed up on the Texans, but hey it got Philly in. I forgot about that game. Better to have a real contender in there in case the G-Men get bumped. Bye bye Pats. See ya. I told you guys Brady might be out also. Cassel's in somewhere. Got rich overnight too. Romo hasn't convinced me of anything. They better dump TO or they'll be up sh1ts creek again next year. Let the games begin.

Comment

Working...