• Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
    Looks like Dan is the winner this week with a score of 13-3

Yes indeedy - Dan nice job !!!!

@uufta - I don't mind and if agreed to by all I can try to give MBK an 8-8 record for this week. I think I can go in and edit his picks for week 2 to do that. Everybody make sure to use the remind thing in preferences.

@br7 - a bribe no problem but it'll show up as edited as the manager IAW the website. And about the "Freak" yeah what a shame for any player to suffer a season ending injury or any injury at all really, Greene's head, T.O's finger etc. these guys really get banged up in a game. I hope Kearse makes it back alright next year. And Kearse was off to a hellavu start this year.

@NightTran - watching Papale play was an experience ya can't forget

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I don't mind and if agreed to by all I can try to give MBK an 8-8 record for this week. I think I can go in and edit his picks for week 2 to do that. Everybody make sure to use the remind thing in preferences.
      I don't see anything wrong with helping MBK out this week I am sure it was an honest mistake

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
        Slightly Stupid
        • Aug 2004

Man, you vampires better get back to your coffins before daybreak cause I don't wanna win next week like that. I'm sitting at work thinking I'm the only one up this early, you guys put me to shame. Sorry about PIT BR, would have never seen it coming but Roth was running a 104 fever. Interested to see if Jacksonville can beat the colts this week. later boys, gotta work.
        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

Thanks Daft it was a bit disappointing but I don't think I will blame it on a 104 temp they just got beat plain and simple for some reason the Jags give the Steelers a hard time.You have to give the jags some credit that D of theirs was playing very well

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
            Thanks Daft it was a bit disappointing but I don't think I will blame it on a 104 temp they just got beat plain and simple for some reason the Jags give the Steelers a hard time.You have to give the jags some credit that D of theirs was playing very well
            Way to go BR7 - Just like I said about the Eagles in the Giants game. The Giants came out on top and deserved the win. This weeks loss makes the Giants 3-0 in the last 3 games with the Eagles.

Short card this week 4 byes:
            Open date: Dallas, Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego

P.S. - About missing picks - if anyone won't be able to get to a computer for a weeks picks before they are up on tailgatepools and knows it before hand, post your picks in here or send me a PM and I'll enter the picks for ya in the pool.

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

Thanks guys, it was nice to rebound after a wild week 1.
              What a battle of the D last night, wow!

I'm all for helping MBK out, it's easy to forget picks, or you think you picked them early but didn't, been there, done that! LOL.

Looks like 8-8 would put MBK 2 ahead of Kabu, should see if that's ok with Kabu. Or have MBK with the same wins as Kabu, just some thoughts to keep it fun and fair.
              Last edited by Dan; 19 Sep 2006, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Dan
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Dec 2005

It's only week 3 but I see some huge divisional games.

Jax-Indy
                Chicago-Minn
                Cinci-Pitt
                Atl-NO

Gonna be tough to get them all right.

Comment

• josie
                  • Aug 2006

congratulations dan !! way to go!

i don't mind if we help mbk either.
                  Josie

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

I agree, MBK should not go past Kabu

Congrats Dan

I made all my picks on Tuesday, then I changed Miami to win on Saturday DOH!

1st Week=11 home teams lost....2nd Week=12 home teams won...so much for that method LOL
                    Last edited by uufta; 20 Sep 2006, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• MikeyBK
                      Digital Video Maniac
                      • Feb 2006

Thanks for the offer of a mulligan everyone, but I would myself not feel right to anything other than in last place after my debacle. Maybe a 5-11 or even a 4-12?

Either way, I did set to be reminded now, so I hope I have some good weeks ahead to make up the ground LOL.

BTW, I never would have figured on Pittsburgh being shut-out! But I'm used to that 'no-scoring' thing with my R(F)aiders.
                      MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                      Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                      ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                      Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                      XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                      Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                      Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                      *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                      *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• Dan
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Dec 2005

It's so easy to forget picks though, been there done that,LOL. I usually make them Monday real quick just so I have a shot, then go back and think about it when you aren't rushed.

This week looks really tough to pick, but it's gonna be a great weekend of football to watch!

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

@MBK- Nice gesture!!

We had a person forget to post their pics last year also.

Like I mentioned whatever is done for MBK will have to be agreed to by all
                          You can all send a PM to me to keep it anonymous to me with what you think should be done.
                          MBK posted 3 suggestions...last place, 5-11 or 4-12 for week 2, and of course nothing if ya feel "If ya snooze, ya lose"

I was gonna do an anonymous poll but one can't be done in a topic and if it was done anyway, nothing to stop other members from voting in it

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

@MBK- Nice gesture!!

We had a person forget to post their pics last year also.

Like I mentioned whatever is done for MBK will have to be agreed to by all
                            You can all send a PM to me to keep it anonymous to me with what you think should be done.
                            MBK posted 3 suggestions...last place, 5-11 or 4-12 for week 2, and of course nothing if ya feel "If ya snooze, ya lose"

I was gonna do an anonymous poll but one can't be done in a topic and if it was done anyway, nothing to stop other members from voting in it

Comment

• DAFT
                              Slightly Stupid
                              • Aug 2004

didn't we start that last pool in week 3 or 4? I use the calender on the comp to remind myself to pick. every thursday at 8pm I get a message. just looked at the week and this is going to be a real test. there are only a couple teams I see winning for sure but the games like gb det, buf nyj, even wash could lose to hou the way they have been playing. at least I can even odds pick my packers.
                              Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                              I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by DAFT
                                didn't we start that last pool in week 3 or 4? I use the calender on the comp to remind myself to pick. every thursday at 8pm I get a message. just looked at the week and this is going to be a real test. there are only a couple teams I see winning for sure but the games like gb det, buf nyj, even wash could lose to hou the way they have been playing. at least I can even odds pick my packers.
                                When we started last year, I can't remember

Comment

Working...