Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tammie K
    • Sep 2010

Moving on up

Working my way up to beating my hubby Mike M. He's going down! (But maybe not this week; a lot of tough games to pick this week)

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

5 weeks in, looks like 5 different winners!

mike l is ahead going into the MNF game with 9 right, looks like he has week 5 locked up, just a matter of how many points he is gonna get.

Mike M is at the top right now but we could have a new leader after tonight's game.

Kabu's 49er's are doing great 4-1 at the top of the NFC West, josie got Tebow back under center, the Vikings won one, and the Eagles lost another one and are 1-4 at the bottom of the NFC East

Bad day in bedrock for the 2 NFC East teams that played going 0-2. Fumbles, interceptions, stripped balls

Comment

• uufta
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Dec 2005

WAY TO GO MIKEY!!!!!

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

JAX groundskeepers wack weed or whiye lines?

The JAX groundskeepers must be doing some good stuff! This is from the Saints @ JAX on 10-2-11

Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Misery loves company

With the Phillies mascot The Phillie Phanatic jumping off a bridge after the Phils bit the dust, here come the Eagles mascot Swoop running to him.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

lol, funny pics jm thanks for posting.

WOW, 5 weeks in and 5 people tied for the lead! I guess mikel takes the lead with the bonus point. Congrats on winning the week, the only one to get doiuble digits.
              jm, looks like you nailed the MNF score, nice 1 were getting good at that,lol.

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Another crazy week

Originally Posted by Dan
                lol, funny pics jm thanks for posting.
                When your a Philly team fan ya gotta have a sense of humor

5 weeks in, 5 different winners

mike l nice picking, the only 1 to get double digit picks right this crazy week going 10-3 + 1 for weekly winner for a total of 11

I had 7 right and nailed the MNF correct team/score for 7+1 for a total OF 8.

I gave mike l and me the OAK pick.

Dan was the only 1 who picked KC over IND

mike l is at the top by himself with a total of 54 and we have a traffic jam for 2nd with Dan, Mike M, Tammie and uufta with 53

Good luck to all in week 6
                Last edited by jm1647; 11 Oct 2011, 09:52 PM. Reason: stuff

Comment

• mlandes46
                  DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                  • Sep 2011

Congrats Tammie on week 4! I was so disgusted after the vikes lost to the chefs that I just couldnt read about talk about or watch about football, so I didnt see that you won week 4!! The worthless vikes finally won one so now its safe for at least a week to enjoy football related activities. Oh yea, Tammie kicked my butt in our fantasy league in week 4, spoiling my perfect record!! So double congrats Tam, just a week late. No trash talkin this week, but it is GOOD TO BE KING FOR A DAY!! Good luck next week everyone!

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

NFL refs doing the Curly shuffle wub wub wub wub

Here is a pic from Sundays TEN VS PIT game for the first time the refs disagreed on a possession call, see the 23 second video here for the whole thing.

I can hear them now, you were right, no you were right

Attached Files

Comment

• mlandes46
                      DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                      • Sep 2011

Guess i think im pretty cool now

Well, I'm feeling reeaal good bout my picks for the week. I think that means i'll miss a lot of picks, but we'll see. WOW thanks for the big congrats for last week uuffta, pretty funny! Good luck this week everyone

Comment

• josie
                        • Aug 2006

Congrats Tammie on week 4!
                        Congrats mike l on week 5!

Sorry to both in the delay of my cheer and good wishes.

Looks like I'm hanging in the bottom, but with some pretty good company.
                        This crazy game! I'm lovin it! Good luck to all in week 6.
                        Josie

Comment

• uufta
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Dec 2005

DR.!!!!!!!! where are you??, you were creeping up on us, hope you dont miss

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

Eagles are 2-4 still at the bottom of the NFC East

Originally Posted by josie
                            Looks like I'm hanging in the bottom, but with some pretty good company.
                            The company is great, here is a

Originally Posted by uufta
                            DR.!!!!!!!! where are you??, you were creeping up on us, hope you dont miss
                            dr missed wk 6, making it 3 weeks missed so far (1,2,6)

************************************************** ******

Another crazy week, especially for head coaches - 1 gets hurt, 2 go bonkers

Dan @ the top with 63 right and Kabu @ 2nd with 62 right are tied @ 10 right this week going into the MNF game, so tie breaker here we come! Good Luck to you both.

The big traffic jam @ 2nd place is gone and we have a potential tie for 1st.

Kabu was the only one to pick the niners
                            Tammie was the only one to pick Tampa Bay

Rex was Wrecks again and the Eagles get a win...finally!!!!! The Eagles D tightened up the wide 9, the LB's moved up some and held the Redskins to 42 yards rushing and got 4 picks, previously benched for missing a tackle Coleman had 3 of them . The score was 20-3 and I started to get Deja Vu... Ooooooh nooooooo, here we go again. The Eagles offense couldn't score again but the D saved the day

Eli with 0 picks again and the G Men are in first place @ 4-2. I picked the Giants but then I thought he was gonna have an Opie day changed my pick

Edit - Thanks to Tom Brady and the Patriot team for beating Dallas last night

Good Luck to all in week 7
                            Last edited by jm1647; 18 Oct 2011, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Well done Kabu, won the tie breaker and now in first place. Nice picking the 49ers, awesome game!

I was impressed with Eli but no TD passes, looked like the Bills had it til the Giants did the same thing Seattle did to them last week,lol. Yeah, thanks Brady for having your way with Dallas in the last 2 minutes.

Good luck for week 7 everyone!

Comment

• Kabuchan
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Apr 2006

Thanks! That 9er game almost put me on Prozac ...
                                I have finally won a week, its been how many years???
                                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

Working...