Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tammie K
    • Sep 2010

The cat did it

I did not make those picks. My cat ran across my keyboard and changed them all!

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

Mike L is full of it Dan, he is the Hacker

Now, Tammies story sounds true

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

Hmmmm starting to wonder, uufta wins for the 3rd time. I think you are right mike l,lol.

Congrats uufta, tough week for picking. We had the good, the bad and ugly and I think the Eagle qualify for the last 2,lol. And what happened to the Lions?

Comment

• josie
          • Aug 2006

uufta - Way to go buddy! Another week win under you belt! YOU ROCK!!!

Had a blast watching the "run fest" between my beloved Broncos and them there Chiefs! Too bad I didn't pick them to win. se la vi lol
          Josie

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

For week 10 Mike M the only 1 to pick DEN, and josie the only 1 to pick TEN

mike l missed the TNF game pick

uufta has wk 10 wrapped up going into the MNF game with 9 picks right and is our 1st 3X weekly winner. Nice going uufta! I gave uufta the STL pick

Going into the MNF game, everyone has GB. Kabu is in 1st place for the 5th straight week, still alone again this week Dan and uufta are tied for 2nd place, a pick behind Kabu. Week 10 should wind up this way unless Dan or uufta nail the MNF correct team/total score.

Without a miracle happening the Birds are done before the Thanksgiving Turkeys. With a win in the Cardinals game needed badly by the Eagles, Reid decides to suspend Jackson for the Cardinals game, probably thought the Cardinals were going to be a pushover. Surprise, Surprise! Who knew the Eagles would not score in the 1st and 3rd qtr? Who knew Vick was going to have 2 ribs broken on the 2nd Eagles play in the first qtr, that Mackiln was going to get banged up too, these were not in anybody's control.

Controllable were that McCoy the NFL leading rusher going into the game would only have 8 carries in the first half, 14 for the whole game, Steve Smith dropping like a wet towel short of getting a first down to avoid a hit, because he thought he had made the first down, that the defensive coordinator would leave a rookie on Fitzgerald. And more!

Good Luck to all in week 11.

Don't forget TNF again this week going into the MNF game!!
            Last edited by jm1647; 15 Nov 2011, 10:07 AM. Reason: changed MCCoys's rushing attempts from 12 to 14.

Comment

• uufta
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Dec 2005

Thankyou all even a broken clock is right twice a day

Kabu Where are you !!!

Comment

• Kabuchan
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Apr 2006

Hey baby, still around!

I have stopped watching the games, it's too nerve wracking. But it is fun! I think this week I will be giving up first place to uufta ...
                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• jm1647
                  An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                  • Apr 2005

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
                  .... I think this week I will be giving up first place to uufta ...
                  Didn't happen. Kabu is in 1st place for the 6th straight week, still alone again this week.

dr wins week 11 with 12 picks right +1 for the weekly win for a total of 13. Nice going dr, your 2nd weekly win in 3 weeks!

I gave dr the ATL pick

Nobody got the correct team exact total score

Good Luck to all in week 12.

The Thursday early game is 12:30pm EST get them picks in!

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

Congrats again dr' isnt it about time you started chatting again???
                    We the enjoyed the chat

Hi Kabu!!! you have a death grip on first place, amazing run your on

Comment

• Dan
                      Digital Video Master
                      Digital Video Master
                      • Dec 2005

Happy Thanksgiving from Canuck land! Hope you all have a great holiday.

Lucky me, off today can't wait for the games to start. Tomorrow heading across the border to partake in your insane black friday,lol.

Good luck all!

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to all as well.

I missed today's games preparing the meal and some other housework. No excuse as the reminder was sent early as usual.

I'm not over analysing the picks this year by checking out reports on in juries, standings etc... Although there have been some upsets, there haven't been many like in the last several pools. Most teams that started great are more or less still there. Some of those picks were just ones I felt that the really banged up team standing-wise was due for a win, like the Miami pick previously. Indy's a no brainer. Only pure luck will give me a fighting chance for the rest of the games on Sunday.

San Fran is back to its old winning ways it seams. That's scary cause when they get started it's over.
                        SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• josie
                          • Aug 2006

Had a great Thanksgiving. Hope you all did too! Didn't partake in Black Friday, and from the news........sounds like a good thing. Crazy People! I'll just stay safe and indulge in Cyber Monday.

dr - Congrats on your 2nd weekly win. Sorry it's a bit late.

kabu - Way to stay in 1st place!

Good luck to all on the rest of the games this week. I'm patiently waiting for my skill level to improve to give me a weekly win But in the meantime I'm loving TEBOW!!!!
                          Josie

Comment

• josie
                            • Aug 2006

Aw so close, but so far away! lol

Congrats mike on the weekly win! Well done!

Just gotta say "I LOVE TEBOW"
                            Josie

Comment

• mlandes46
                              DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                              • Sep 2011

Sorry to take that one from ya Josie, but I wanna win too ya know! Unfortunately, it might be too little too late, but if I can have a couple more good weeks, I might make it back to contention. Congrats to the Dr way late on his weekly win. Good luck everyone next week. Nice to see Uffta staying out of my computer. By next week I hope to be breathin down his neck! (If he stays clear of my picks, he's very crafty bout findin ways to steal them) Josie, I think its very strange the way the Broncos are winning, but it must be fun to be a Denver fan right now...See ya'll next week, hopefully I'm gloating bout 2 weeks in a row or something...by the way, had and awsome thanksgiving at Tammie K's and Mike M's this year...hope Tammie K isn't too mad about all the MELTED leftover containers...DON"T ASK
                              Last edited by mlandes46; 29 Nov 2011, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by josie
                                Just gotta say "I LOVE TEBOW"
                                I agree! I'm not a Bronco fan but I have to admit that I think Tebow rocks!
                                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

Working...