Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mlandes46
    DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
    • Sep 2011

sorry missed the deadline but .... giants upset, frisco upsets, denver does not... ravens win....mason crosby mike l

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by mlandes46
      sorry missed the deadline but .... giants upset, frisco upsets, denver does not... ravens win....mason crosby mike l
      put your picks in mikey

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

Attached are the picks that got put in...no Kabu...no mike l..no Dan again
        Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

dr does it again!!!

I put the 4 game picks above in for you and you got them all right

dr wins the Divisional Playoff Weekend with 7 outta 10 picks right +1 for winning the week for a total of 8. Nice picking again!

Nobody got a total score right and there was no tie so we didn't hafta use the 6 tie breaker yds picks.

Attached are the results and standings for the weekend.

I'll post the Conference Championship Weekend picks later today
          Attached Files

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

Wow! What a weekend!

Thnx John. It was a helluva great weekend game wise. That 49'er game was awesome, and I just caught the score on the Giant's game with about a minute plus to go in the 4th. I went for Denver knowing it was going to be tough against Brady and the Pats, though that's ok. Learning curve for the kid. Alex Smith I always knew just needed the right crew around him. It's going to be a old school grind like back in the days when the Niner's and G-Men would go at it.

Good luck to all and another fully enjoyable weekend.
            SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• josie
              • Aug 2006

Wow dr! Way to kick some a$$ in the playoffs!!
              Thanks Greg for the voice mail.....sorry I missed your call.....workin hard for the Open House this Tuesday for "my" new ER. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!! Wish that could be my excuse for totally suckin in the pick department this weekend BTW: got those pics of the ultrasound of that new grandbaby....gorgeous!!!

I'm still lovin Tebow!! He's just fun to watch and got us into the playoffs for the first time in quite awhile!

Kabu, I'm with you! GO SENIORS!!!
              Thanks John for keeping us going! Love ya!
              Josie

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

CCW picks

dr - take it easy on us this weekend

josie - back at ya...congrats on the new grandbaby

Here are the CCW picks

Here are the Conference Championship Playoff picks. Since only 2 games were gonna pick the winner with a point spread too. If you pick the team giving points they hafta win by more than they are giving...ties lose.

Like this for the team giving points
                jm1647,1cc NYG @ SF-2.5,SF-2.5
                or like this for the team not giving points
                jm1647,1cc NYG @ SF,NYG

10 picks again and the 6 tie breaker yds to break a tie if needed. What is in bold please leave in (makes it easier to import into spreadsheet) and put your picks at the end.

your name,1cc NYG @ SF-2.5 spread pick,winner
                your name,2cc NYG @ SF,winner,totalscore
                your name,3cc BAL @ NE-7.5 spread pick,winner
                your name,4cc1 BAL @ NE,winner,totalscore
                your name,4cc2 (1st TB) Team with longest pass play and how long,team,yds
                your name,4cc3 (2nd TB) Team with longest running play and how long,team,yds
                your name,4cc4 (3rd TB) Team with longest FG and how long,team,yds
                your name,4cc5 (4th TB) Team with longest Punt and how long,team,yds
                your name,4cc6 (5th TB) Team with longest KO return and how long,
                team,yds
                your name,4cc7 (6th TB) Team with longest Punt return and how long,team,yds

Change your name to the name you use (easiest way copy and paste the picks in a text editor like notepad, do a replace your name with the name you use, really gonna need it for the 23 SB picks), copy and paste a listed team you think is gonna win for each game over winner so they are all entered the same way, and enter a Total score over totalscore. Then enter a 4th pick team listed, (BAL or NE),yds for each of the 6 how long tie breakers after the comma at the end.

Make sure what u enter is in between the commas and no spaces

If you wanna do a test post of picks do it here and mark it test picks.

PM, email or post a messaage to just me at the pool site with your picks. Post here @DVF where you sent them..

Tie Breakers for the week will be the 4th pick listed correct team, then the 4th pick correct team,yds 6 tie breakers, using 1,2,3,4,5,6 TB until the tie is broke. Closest wins over/under counts.Then if still a tie all tied get one point for the week. After the weekly winner is determined, anybody getting a correct team/total score gets an extra point.

Get the picks in by 1:00PM ET Sunday so I can post them here and get primed up before the games start

Good Luck to All

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

John I sent you my picks via PM here in the Forum. Everything's set for this weekend. If anything's outta whack let me know.

Good Luck to all!. Gonna be a helluva CC weekend!

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

JM, sent it to your PM...kinda winged it, oh well

giving us all a good thumping dr good luck all

JM,NOTE:I forwarded an email I got from Kabu, do what you can with it
                    Thanks Grand Poobah
                    Last edited by uufta; 20 Jan 2012, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

Thanks uufta and good luck to you as well, and all the rest of us.

John I sent you a email w/the fixed picks. Let me know if you received it and if everything's set to go for this CCW!

Comment

• josie
                        • Aug 2006

Okay, my picks are in.......let me know if I need to tweek anything.
                        Good luck to all this weekend.
                        Just for clarification: uufta is expecting the grandbaby.....he shared the US pic
                        Josie

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

josie - my bad for speed reading, about the grandbaby.

uufta - congrats on the grandbaby!!

me, dr, josie and uuftas picks are in....need a lil tweaking from Kabu, both mikes and Tammie. Emails were sent for the tweakings.

Good Luck to all!

Comment

• mlandes46
                            DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                            • Sep 2011

Sorry JM, put some effort into doing it right with some help...didn't work out to good. I AM a natural blonde, i'm not very computer savvy...and i don't really understand bout the spreads, yes, i really am that stupid. So I really do want to fix it, but i cant. Good luck and thanks for all that you've done for us.

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

Sorry JM, put some effort into doing it right with some help...didn't work out to good. I AM a natural blonde, i'm not very computer savvy...and i don't really understand bout the spreads, yes, i really am that stupid. So I really do want to fix it, but i cant. Good luck and thanks for all that you've done for us.
                              mikey I was a blonde now silver almost white

I sent you an email with some of your picks tweaked, take a look let me or Uncle Butch know what u want.

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

Conference Championship Weekend picks are in

Attached is what I wound up with for the CCW picks.

Any boo boos, send the corrections to me before the game starts and I'll post them later with the results.

Good Luck to all!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...