X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Wow what 2 games! Especially my G-Men. That Raven/Patriot game didn't look right in the end there but that's that and now we have Eli vs. Brady 2. G-men look too strong and Eli's not missing a beat. Aside from my obvious bias I see G-Men win.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• drpepper
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • May 2006

Sorry if discussed elsewhere- but for 2012 Super Bowl will CBS still frame 4x3? Annoying watching the playoffs yesterday to see CBS as the sharper/clearer HD picture then fox but the choosing 4x3 frame vs fox 16x9. The rain was not the issue. The action happening left to right - you never see the right develop due to the 4x3 frame. Rrrr.

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

dr wins 3rd playoff week in a row and is playoffs winner

Dr - Your G-Men do it again, hats off to them!!! I agree with you about your G-men, the D is playing great and so is Eli and the O. Opie has not been around for quite so time, Eli is playing his butt off.

So Go Giants, Go NFC East

dr does it again for the 3rd week in a row winning the CCW with 7 right +1 for weekly winner and is our 2011 playoffs winner

Was in no shape last night and real busy today, a little late but attached are the NE BAL gamebook and the CCW results and overall pool standings. Any boo boos with the results let me know.

I'll post the SB XLVI picks tomorrow
        Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

SB XLVI pool picks

In the SB the AFC team is the home team in even number years and the NFC is the home team in odd number years. NE is the home team this year.

For just the team needed picks,enter either NYG or NE right after the comma at the end no space

For the picks with something in ( ) enter one of the choices listed, right after the comma at the end no space

For the 6 tie breaker team (either NYG or NE) and how long picks enter after the comma at the end like this NE,36 right after the comma at the end no space.

To explain the point spread pick, it works like this, for this game NE is -3.5., which means NE is favored to win by al least 3.5 points. This means NE is giving the NYG 3.5 points. So whatever the final score is you either subtract 3.5 points from NE or add 3.5 points to the NYG.

So if the final score is NE 31-28, if you subtract 3.5 from NE it winds up NE 27.5 NYG 28 which means the NYG win the point spread pick. If you wanna add 3.5 points to the NYG score it winds up like this NYG 31.5 NE 31 which means the NYG win the point spread pick. If the final score is NE 35-28 then NE wins the point spread pick.,

2/5/12 6:25 ET SB XLVI NYG @ NE-3.5

name,PB00 Team to win game no point spread & total score,team,total score

name,PB01 Team to win game with point spread of NE-3.5,
          name,PB02 Total final score over or under 55 points (over or under),
          name,PB03 Coin Toss (heads or tails),
          name,PB04 Team to win the coin toss,
          name,PB05 Team to receive the opening kickoff in the game,

name,PB06 Team to score first in the game,
          name,PB07 Team to score last in the game,
          name,PB08 Team that scores first will win the game (y or n),
          name,PB09 The first score of the game will be a (TD or FG or S),
          name,PB10 Team that scores last will win the game (y or n),

name,PB11 Team with first penalty,
          name,PB12 Team with first Coach's Challenge,
          name,PB13 Team with first regular time out,
          name,PB14 A team scores in the final 2 minutes 1st half (y or n),
          name,PB15 A team scores in the final 2 minutes 2nd half (y or n),

name,PB16 Will there be overtime (y or n),
          name,PB17 (1st TB) Team with longest pass play and how long,
          name,PB18 (2nd TB) Team with longest run play and how long,
          name,PB19 (3rd TB) Team with longest FG and how long,
          name,PB20 (4th TB) Team with longest Punt and how long,

name,PB21 (5th TB) Team with longest KO return and how long,
          name,PB22 (6th TB) Team with longest Punt return and how long,

The tie breaker correct team/how longs of the picks, 6 of 'em. will be used for tie breakers as needed. Closest to the actual number whether over/under wins.

Anybody nailing the total score gets a point after determining the SB picks winner.

In case of a overall winner tie, first tie breaker will be weekly wins, then the 6 SB tie breakers.

Post the picks by PM, email or at the pool site to just me. Lets get the picks in by Saturday February 4th 5:00PM or sooner so if your picks need tweaking there is time to do it.

Good Luck to all!!!
          Last edited by jm1647; 1 Feb 2012, 01:48 AM. Reason: changed NYF to NFG and I to In in 1 spot :) added a 0 to single digit numbers, deleted a space in PB00

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

John everything's set! Good luck to all!

John I sent you my picks via PM here. Everything should be fine. Tweak any lil mistype if needed.

Good luck to all and let's go NFC East!

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

dr your picks went in OK. You, me and Kabuchan's picks are in so far.

I removed the space before total score in PB00 Thanks

I edited the single digit numbered picks in the pick post also, added a zero for sorting purposes.

Go Giants, Go NFC East!!

Good Luck to all

Comment

• uufta
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Dec 2005

JM

Sent a PM here, and a email to you..

I have a feeling they are useless, but good luck to everyone anyhow

Comment

• josie
                  • Aug 2006

Big day tomorrow. Hoping NY pulls it off! Go Eli!

Everyone enjoy the day and the game!
                  Josie

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

SB Sunday, hangover time

Here are the picks me, dr, josie, Kabuchan and uufta made. No Dan, mike l, Mike M or Tammie.

Go NFC East, Go Giants!!!

Good Luck to All
                    Attached Files

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

SB XLVI pick ans 2011 overall results

to Eli, and all the Giant players and fans. GO NFC EAST!!!!!

Wow it seems like it was a quick season, the Super Bowl is over.

Attached are the SB XLVI pick results with the 2011 pool overall standings, and the SB XLVI gamebook that was used for the results. Any boo boos let me know, my head still hurts

Everybody that played in the pool, thanks for playing and hang on to your pool site username and password it will be good for next year if you play.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by jm1647; 7 Feb 2012, 12:02 PM. Reason: added the boo boo part

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

Wow! Thnx John another enjoyable Football Pool season.

Well that's 2-0 for the kid, and zero SB wins after Spygate. No excuses/doubts now!

Good health to all so we can get back next year and play in the pool again.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Wow! Thnx John another enjoyable Football Pool season.

Well that's 2-0 for the kid, and zero SB wins after Spygate. No excuses/doubts now!

Good health to all so we can get back next year and play in the pool again.

Comment

• uufta
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Dec 2005

Sorry for being so late Congrats JM!!!! and Kabu..

I hope we can do this again next year, have a great year everyone

Greg

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

Wow Peyton to the Broncos! Josie where are you? This is very good for Denver. Hope Peyton is healthy enough to play and not running on ego. I'd hate to see him get really injured. I doubt he would try to come back though if he thought it was too much of a risk. Go Broncos!

Brady keeps trying to win by adding what he/they think is the missing piece/pieces. They don't need star WRs etc... just a webcam in the other team's workout facility. Worked 3 times and nothing since.

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

Quite the off season so far....Peyton to the Broncos, Mario Williams to the Bills and now Tebow with the Jets. They sign Sanchez to a new deal then do this......gonna be a circus in New York for sure!

Looks like that magical SB run the Saints had will forever be tainted, shame. Gonna be a rough season with no coach and many players suspended, maybe Brees should bail while he can,lol. Now they say Shockey is the whistle blower.......and he want back with the Giants,lol.

Comment

Working...