Federal Whistle Blower Claims Chicago Grand Jury Indicted Bush And Others For Perjury

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigerman8u
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2003

Federal Whistle Blower Claims Chicago Grand Jury Indicted Bush And Others For Perjury

what goes around comes around

• DiscoInferno
    • Apr 2005

Why would America (f*ck yeah!!) want to take its own president to court? Everyone knows the whole iraq thing was based on lies. Convicting him wont bring back u.s or british or iraqi lives. Just dont vote for him again, learn from it.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Alien Bay
        Always learning
        • Oct 2004

@columbo

APOD

Comment

• jm1647
          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by DiscoInferno
          Why would America (f*ck yeah!!) want to take its own president to court? Everyone knows the whole iraq thing was based on lies. Convicting him wont bring back u.s or british or iraqi lives. Just dont vote for him again, learn from it.

Clinton was put thru hell for doing something no one even died from.

Comment

• tigerman8u
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Aug 2003

This is just my opinion but ask yourself where all the Bush money comes from then ask yourself how much the Iraq oil economy is worth. put 2 and 2 together. IMO jr is finishing what sr started and should have finished. you have to remember that the US gave Hussein alot of weapons/backing when he was fighting Iran

Comment

• jill t
              Banned
              • Mar 2005

Originally Posted by tigerman8u
              This is just my opinion but ask yourself where all the Bush money comes from then ask yourself how much the Iraq oil economy is worth. put 2 and 2 together. IMO jr is finishing what sr started and should have finished. you have to remember that the US gave Hussein alot of weapons/backing when he was fighting Iran
              Very well said Tiger, I couldn't agree more

Comment

• tigerman8u
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • Aug 2003

thanks jill. I'll right behind you too

Comment

• jill t
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2005

Originally Posted by tigerman8u
                  thanks jill. I'll right behind you too
                  Your not behind me so you can are you

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

bush is on a 5-week vacation right now in crawford...and he has people protesting at the gates! lol. some of those people....what they are doing while there are out of line. say what you want about the whole iraq saga, but some of these protesters i see on t.v. (all over the world too) ought to be shot like dogs. they hurt people, risk the lives and safety of others/law enforcement, flip cars over, set fires, vandalize etc.

that's that.
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• jm1647
                      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                      • Apr 2005

Sorta sounds like the Boston Tea Party we had in the states.

Comment

• DAFT
                        Slightly Stupid
                        • Aug 2004

as far as Iraq is concerned, look back to when his father was pres. during the desert storm he was the the most popular pres in history. The lesson the son learns is his father lost the election to a no name from ARK because the war ended to quick. Cleaney's pulling the strings on Bush so he knows what to do in time of war, create homeland fear and ppl will follow the leadership blindly. just look at the Patriot act as an example of fear induced negligence. I can, as a federal officer get permission to tap your phones and enter your premises without cause if you fit the profile of a terrorist. Gentlemen, this criteria can be altered to fit the situation and law enforcement has already used it out of context to convict Victemless Crime Offenders by unwarrented searches of proporties, the consequences of these searches are of coarse forfit of all assets to the government. say no to fear mongers that keep the war machine alive crying wolf. Bush is in trouble now boys and girls, this whole Katerina thing is looking "Racey" if you get me. Whether or not he did it for said reasons, his slow deployment of aid is just the stuff to fuel the Demo's and Black community into a tough second term for our simple leader. Wonder what magic trick Cheaney is working on now to avert our attention, maybe Canada is thinking of going to war with us too. Look for the headlines to change in a town near you soon, "anything to get your eyes off the truth". I'm out of Rant.
                        Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

"maybe Canada is thinking of going to war with us too."

never, at least not until one of their subways gets blown up......as far as the whole race issue and katrina, i don't buy into that....
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• DAFT
                            Slightly Stupid
                            • Aug 2004

Neither do I but it isn't about what makes sense is it. I don't think him a racist or his actions negligent, the truth however is not always the general perception. The Rev. Jesse Jackson siad that he is outraged LT, what do you think that does for our buddy Bush, he's gonna be shaking this thing off for years. All it takes is a Key Rep from the Demo's to kick this off into a Investigating Commitee and we got Watergate all over again. Politics is a cut throat game and the second you slip your looking for something to take the dpotlight off you. remember the senator that had a Intern Dissapear, he must thank the devil every day for the events of 9/11 because his problems went away when we stopped caring as a nation about the story. we'e media driven and god help us we love the carnage of scandal in politics. sad but true.
                            Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                            I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                              He is coming to your little town!
                              • Aug 2005

Like I have stated before our country is no longer for the people its all for how much money can the goverment stick in its pockets

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...