X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • y2k2s2000
    • Feb 2006

Why was my post deleted yesterday

And I was not even told.
    If in fact it was deleted, it would be very courteous and professional to let me know if it wasn't proper what I was asking for which in fact don't know why it wouldn't be.

If in fact somehow my post crashed or the system swallowed it because of system error

then I apologize.
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

it wasnt a system crash that kicked your thread into nirvana - it was me and it was done because you asked for a serial

high time you read the forum rules
    Last edited by UncasMS; 7 Feb 2006, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• y2k2s2000
      • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by UncasMS
      it wasnt a system crashed that kicked your thread into nirvana - it was me and it was done because you asked for a serial

high time you read the forum rules

Well thanks for the information AFTER THE fact
      I did read the rules and there may have been something i missed.

In other forums its customary and professional to let the the poster know what happened after such actions are taken. But not in this forum as I see.

Wasnt aware that asking for that was such a crime.

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

let me ask you how you define the difference between illegal downloads and warez?

just asking because you must have stumbled across this part of our forum rules

maybe those forums you seem to frequent dont care about warez - WE DO

you came here and your first post was the question for a serial number so your post was deleted
        end of story
        Last edited by UncasMS; 7 Feb 2006, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• anonymez
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2004

wasn't proper what I was asking for which in fact don't know why it wouldn't be.
          lol
          "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• y2k2s2000
            • Feb 2006

let me ask you how you define the difference between illegal downloads and warez?

just asking because you must have stumbled across this part of our forum rules

maybe those forums you seem to frequent dont care about warez - WE DO

you came here and your first post was the question for a serial number so your post was deleted
            end of story
            let ME ask YOU how you define the difference between your assumptions But at this point you need no explanation.

I should've been notified as a newbie not left me in the air. Unpro moderator.
            End of story

Comment

• UncasMS
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2001

why would i spend my time pm'ing you when you didnt even care to read our forum rules?

moreover, you would not have been able to reply any pm i could have sent you and this thread definitely shows you could not ever resist a hearty discussion via pm about your posting and my action

so why not spend your time here getting acquainted with how this forum works (actually it must be WAY DIFFERENT to what you're used to) instead of telling me how to handle postings?

Comment

• Derree
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Jul 2005

atta boy UncaMS the rules are there for a reason and i think you are a very 'pro mod'
                sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                good
                -------------------------------------------

Comment

• y2k2s2000
                  • Feb 2006

why would i spend my time pm'ing you when you didnt even care to read our forum rules?

THATS defenitely the right attitude, 2 wrongs dont make it any righter

moreover, you would not have been able to reply any pm i could have sent you and this thread definitely shows you could not ever resist a hearty discussion via pm about your posting and my action

RESIST? had you pm'd me and stated so, this convo would've been over long time ago. Again, you assumed-incorrect

so why not spend your time here getting acquainted with how this forum works (actually it must be WAY DIFFERENT to what you're used to) instead of telling me how to handle postings?
                  I dont have the time to sit here and tell you how do your job. All im saying is mannerism.
                  Last edited by y2k2s2000; 7 Feb 2006, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• locoeng
                    Who Farted?
                    • Dec 2005

had you pm'd me and stated so, this convo would've been over long time ago.
                    Had you read the rules, this convo would have never taken place...
                    Last edited by locoeng; 7 Feb 2006, 03:26 PM.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                    Walt Kelly

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                      NOT an online superstore
                      • Oct 2005

Yeah, indeed. Is a ban in order?
                      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
                      My DVD Collection

Comment

• blutach
                        Not a god of digital video
                        • Oct 2004

No, it isn't. And, drf, it is not our way to gang up on people.

A moderator is pointing out the rules to a new member. That new member has responded. Hopefully, the issue is now over and the new member will observe the rules.

Fuel does not need to be poured over the fire.

Enough said in this thread.

Regards
                        Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                        [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

Working...