Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

I never would have guessed! Just curious as to the type.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

c'mon be honest

that'll be the cooling system for your overclocked vga

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

LOL Top secret!
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

i was just trying to be smart

nothing special at all, couple comets, 3 bloodfin tetras, 1 black neon tetra, 3 phantom tetra, 1 black skirt tetra, 3 platies. i'm going to get some new ones soon.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• drfsupercenter
            NOT an online superstore
            • Oct 2005

fish
            Wow I never woulda guessed

--EDIT--
            He beat me, darn.
            CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
            Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
            My DVD Collection

Comment

• Zero G
              Next to Arch Stanton
              • Jan 2006

I'm thinking of adding another hillstream loach to my fancy goldfish tank. Definitely could use another cleaner in with them.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i need something in this one...i have nothing for algae control.
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Zero G
                  Next to Arch Stanton
                  • Jan 2006

There should be many possibilities in a warm tank. I didn't have many with a cold water tank, but the loach works well. I just need another.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

i'm even considering getting rid off all these and starting a species tank---cichlids maybe.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• UncasMS
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2001

cant you simply attach some mechanical arms and blades to your good old singer and use that machine every once in a while? ^_~

Comment

• NightTran
                        King of Digital Video
                        King of Digital Video
                        • Aug 2005

my key board is on the floor, my screen is on little table, I dont think no one want to see that
                        sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by UncasMS
                          cant you simply attach some mechanical arms and blades to your good old singer and use that machine every once in a while? ^_~
                          it works perfect, but hasn't been used in many years. that sucker is gonna get me a nice cheque one of these days (if i can sell it before my wife notices it's gone)
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• futurex
                            Outlaw Ridah
                            • Mar 2005

LT. Columbo i daresay you used paint to resize
                            Futurex

Comment

• cynthia
                              Super Moderatress
                              • Jan 2004

After thrillions of episodes we finally got to see Mrs Columbo.

Comment

• Derree
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Jul 2005

Here is my messy desk
                                sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                                good
                                -------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...