X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smkymntgrl
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Feb 2005

My pets are all spoiled. I wouldn't have it any other way!! My dog thinks he's a human as you can see from the attatched pic. What a life!!!! The cat's are spoiled enough they have given up on "striking fear in our hearts" and have just taken the easy road to vommiting and the old curl around your feet at every step. The only pets that aren't really spoiled are the fish in the pond who are patiently waiting for warm weather so they can eat!!!

Last edited by smkymntgrl; 18 Feb 2007, 05:50 PM.
    Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
    Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
    READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
    - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Aegmorgil
      • Nov 2005

My male cat screams every time I pick him up. Not a meyow, more like a long protracted squeak or squeal. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I think he knows I'm in charge and resents it; picking him up reminds him of it. Other than that, he's as friendly as can be. Wife picks him up with zero complaints, and then she taunts me with it, the wench.
      spoiled, spoiled, spoiled animals. wouldn't have it any other way, though. May want to make you scream, but it's never dull.

Comment

• bigdoggg
        • Apr 2006

i had a iguana

Comment

• IndianPrincess
          Wild~N~Crazy
          • Dec 2005

I have a boxer, named Cosmo (no I didn't name him from Seinfeld, in fact I have never watched the show)

http://img467.imageshack.us/my.php?i...can00019ba.jpg Cosmo when I brought him home

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/3039/scan00026wv.jpg Cosmo X-mas 2004

He is much bigger now.
          IndianPrincess

Smile and the world smiles with you.
          sigpic

Comment

• Aegmorgil
            • Nov 2005

Boxers are awesome dogs. My next door neighbors had two of them when I was growing up and I absolutely loved 'em. One of them ended up on steroids and swelled up quite a bit. Lost that lean boxer look, but she was still a sweetheart.

Comment

• smkymntgrl
              Digital Video Technician
              Digital Video Technician
              • Feb 2005

Indian Princess

Nice looking dog, my hubby would like a boxer. How's their temperment?
              Smkymntgrl

- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• IndianPrincess
                Wild~N~Crazy
                • Dec 2005

He is great, no problems at all. Although I must say he is a little hyper of course he is only 2 still a puppy. I am thinking of breeding him soon, just have to get his papers. I got him in Iowa paid $400 will give you info if you like.
                IndianPrincess

Smile and the world smiles with you.
                sigpic

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                  Digital Video Technician
                  Digital Video Technician
                  • Feb 2005

Indian Princess:

It seems like they are in puppy stage for at least 2 years! I was just curious about the temperment. Our house is full up on pets at the moment but my husband is always commenting about a boxer someday. I've had some people tell me they are high strung dogs. Personally I think we will always have a rott too. We paid quite a chunk of change for our Rotty as well, but well worth it. His temperment is excellent and they are very loyal dogs. If I ever need the info I'll let you know.

Thanks,
                  Smkymntgrl

- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                    Digital Video Technician
                    Digital Video Technician
                    • Feb 2005

Found this and thought it probably applies to alot of us with spoiled pets:

Letter to My Pets:
                    >
                    > When I say to move, it means to go someplace else, not to switch positions
                    > with each other so there are still two of you in my way.
                    >
                    > The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. All other
                    > dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note that placing your paw
                    > print in the middle of MY plate and food does not stake a claim making it
                    > YOUR plate and food.
                    >
                    > The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating
                    > me
                    > to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help in your quest to
                    > reach the bottom first, because I fall faster than you can run.
                    >
                    > I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about
                    > this. Do not think that I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure
                    > your comfort.
                    >
                    > Dogs and cats actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not
                    > necessary to sleep perpendicular to one another, stretched out to the
                    > fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and
                    > having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but
                    > sarcasm.
                    >
                    > For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by
                    > some
                    > miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not
                    > necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob, or get your paw
                    > under the edge of the door and try to pull it open. I must exit through
                    > the
                    > same door I entered. Honest.
                    >
                    > Also, I have been using the bathroom by myself for quite some time --
                    > canine or feline attendance is not mandatory.
                    >
                    > I can't stress this one enough -- kiss me, THEN go smell the other
                    > dog's/cat's behind.
                    >
                    > To pacify you, my dear companions, I have posted the following notice on
                    > our front door:
                    >
                    > Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and then Complain About Our Pets ---
                    >
                    > 1. The pets live here. You don't.
                    >
                    > 2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
                    > (That's why it's call "fur"niture.)
                    >
                    > 3. To you, our pets are just animals. To us, they are an adopted
                    > son/daughter who happens to be hairy, walks on all fours and don't speak
                    > clearly.
                    >
                    > 4. Dogs and cats are better than kids because:
                    >
                    > ---- they don't ask for money all the time
                    > ---- they are easier to train
                    > ---- they usually come when called
                    > ---- they don't hang out with drug-using friends
                    > ---- they don't need a gazillion dollars for a college education, and
                    > ---- if they get pregnant, you can sell the children.

Smkymntgrl

- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• Raven386
                      • Nov 2005

turn your volume down abit! but you have to hear this song!!!

https://<iframe src="http://www.funn...="0"></iframe>
                      Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                        Digital Video Technician
                        Digital Video Technician
                        • Feb 2005

LOL
                        Smkymntgrl

- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• smkymntgrl
                          Digital Video Technician
                          Digital Video Technician
                          • Feb 2005

For all the animal lovers, thought this was pretty cute!

TO GOD - FROM THE DOG

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"?

Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember - to be a good dog.

1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.. neither are Mom and Dad's laps.

4. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

5. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

6. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.

7. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.

9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

10. I will not throw up in the car.

11. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.

And, finally, My last question . . .

Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?

Smkymntgrl

- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• katono
                            • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                            this is tubby aka "tubb the chubb"

she looks like a real ham! cute!

Comment

• katono
                              • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by jmet
                              OMG!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

yeah shes a beached whale alright
                                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                                Columbo moments...
                                "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                                (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...