X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
    I will let it slide just this once lol .I have been getting in to "The Wire" again I am on S2E4 it's a damn good show
    cool. btw, quick question. at the end of "pine barrens" my favorite ep, we don't know what happened to the "interior decorator" lol, but he gets away. was there any mention on his fate?
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

Not that I know of They left that an open ended deal hell for all we know he may have gotten in to the decorating business lol But you never know he could be a problem this season

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
        Not that I know of They left that an open ended deal hell for all we know he may have gotten in to the decorating business lol But you never know he could be a problem this season
        thanx
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

Got a small tease on the new season from CNW Telbec/THE MOVIE NETWORK

In the new episodes of this darkly humourous look at a New Jersey crime
          family, allegiances are tested, decisions are made and the heat turns up. Mob
          boss Tony Soprano, who cheated death last year when he was shot by his
          now-institutionalized Uncle Junior, continues to ponder his second chance at
          life while facing myriad crises at home, at work and from the law. Tony's wife
          Carmela, son AJ and daughter Meadow each make choices that promise to change
          the face of the Sopranos' domestic life. At work, Tony comes to doubt the
          allegiances of many of those closest to him and no one - including Paulie,
          Bobby Bacala, Silvio or even Christopher - is above suspicion.
          Last edited by BR7; 12 Mar 2007, 03:38 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
            Got a small tease on the new season from CNW Telbec/THE MOVIE NETWORK
            sounds good. this show is somethin. the writing, the cinematography the acting, the characters - all perfect. 12/10 i am so looking forward to april 08/2007
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

I couldn't agree with you more I just finished up "The Wire" and now I am back on "The Sopranos" taking the refresher course right now I am on S2E7.All I know is that April 8th can't get here fast enough
              Last edited by BR7; 12 Mar 2007, 04:09 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                I couldn't agree with you more I just finished up "The Wire" and now I am back on "The Sopranos" taking the refresher course right now I am on S2E7.All I know is that April 8th can't get here fast enough
                i wanna see someone get "wacked" but i like'em all ...syl, paully, christopher, bobby bacala....i will treasure this show for years to come.

ralphie's murder was the best IMO
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

I agree T has a reason to wack any of the 3. If I was a betting man I would say Pauly would be the one to get clipped this year because of his big mouth.But I could be very wrong we are forgetting that there is one problem Tony didn't take care of and that's Furio Giunta I mean who has more reason to take Tony out.
                  1.He is in love with Tonys wife
                  2.Now Tony wants Furio dead
                  This would give Furio a good reason to join up with Johnny Sack and start trouble just to get Carm

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• MikeyBK
                    Digital Video Maniac
                    • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                    i wanna see someone get "wacked" but i like'em all ...syl, paully, christopher, bobby bacala....i will treasure this show for years to come.

ralphie's murder was the best IMO
                    And Ralphie was responsible for one of the more shocking murders on the show when he beat the stripper from their club to death.....I did not see that one coming at all!!!
                    MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                    Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                    ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                    Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                    XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                    Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                    Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                    *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                    *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• MikeyBK
                      Digital Video Maniac
                      • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by BR7
                      I agree T has a reason to wack any of the 3. If I was a betting man I would say Pauly would be the one to get clipped this year because of his big mouth.But I could be very wrong we are forgetting that there is one problem Tony didn't take care of and that's Furio Giunta I mean who has more reason to take Tony out.
                      1.He is in love with Tonys wife
                      2.Now Tony wants Furio dead
                      This would give Furio a good reason to join up with Johnny Sack and start trouble just to get Carm
                      If Furio did come back, I'd say that another season is in order so that Tony can escape Furio's attempt on his life and then turn the tables on Furio and Johnny Sack ...
                      MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower

*Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

I agree MBK there is a lot of unfinished business that could keep the Sopranos going strong for another 3-5 years.It's a shame it all has to end this year

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

yep, good points guys. but i guess like jerry seinfeld did with his show, chase may want to leave while it's on top, no dwindling like so many other shows whose final seasons suck.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• MikeyBK
                            Digital Video Maniac
                            • Feb 2006

Leaving on top sounds pretty good, but unlike Seinfeld, The Sopranos will probably do great as follow-up movies in the theaters.
                            MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower

*Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

little sopranos filming gossip

Sopranos’ gets off on technicality: Permit OK'd
                              Sentiments against HBO series can't block filming, N.J. town attorney says
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Some people I swear.I don't know how you can take this personal it's not like the mob is nonexistent it has a long history never once has he suggested that all Italian are connected he does the exact opposite.And if that dingbat bothered to watch the show she would know David Chase brought this issue up in one of his shows because he has been swamped with mail about this .You think being a top dog you would do a bit of research before running your mouth this way you wouldn't look like a complete idiot
                                Last edited by BR7; 14 Mar 2007, 03:32 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...