X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNT
    DVD Shrinker
    • Jan 2004

Support Breasts!

Hi guys, I've added a link to my sig that you can click on EVERY DAY to support fighting breast cancer.

It'll take 3 seconds of your time.

So every day when you see my sig, please give it a click.

You have to click again once you get to the site.
    I also tried linking directly, but I couldn't be sure if the "click" was registering.

Thanks!

For those of you who came here with something else in mind:

Medical Benefits Of Breast Watching
    This came from the New England Journal of Medicine, so men take heart, and ladies - don't look at us like we're scum when you catch us. We're only doing it for our health.

Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered. According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work- out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so. The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease. "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby.

"There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier."

"Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four or five years."
    Last edited by TNT; 14 Mar 2006, 06:09 AM.
    Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
    I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Hey TNT,

I see your heart is in the right place for this how ever I am a firm believer that early detection is the biggest protection.

However:

Mammograms have been proven to be BAD,
    Mammograms cause tissue damage that cause cancer and if a person has a cancer tumor the mammogram can actually cause the tumor to spread very rapidly once a mammogram is done.

The best way to check for breast cancer is an ultra sound and that is what people should be focusing on.

Most health insurance will not cover ultra sound as it is much more expensive then mammogram. Yet it can see much more then a mammogram can and will not damage the breast.

I have been researching this since my Mother died of breast cancer in May of 2000.

I get ultra sound test and encourage my friends and family to do the same.

The Mammogram my mother had in 1999 may have had a large role in her death. After the mammogram the cancer spread very fast. She died within 9 months of the mammogram.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• blutach
      Not a god of digital video
      • Oct 2004

Can I now give up on exercise and subtitute my natural lecherous feelings for health?

Regards
      Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
      [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by blutach
        Can I now give up on exercise and subtitute my natural lecherous feelings for health?

Regards
        As long as your lady allows it LMAO

Comment

• IndianPrincess
          Wild~N~Crazy
          • Dec 2005

@ Photo angel I am sorry to hear about your mom. My mother had breast cancer 5 years ago. The mamogram showed the lump to be smaller than it was, she had a mastectomy, no chemo, and is now fine.

I do know that mamograms do send some radiation into the breast, but have so far been proven harmless.

All the men should consider doing self breast exams as well. (Men can get breast cancer)
          IndianPrincess

Smile and the world smiles with you.
          sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

An ultra sound will show more then a mammogram can and they do not damage the breast tissue. They will not only show more but will show in earlier stages as well.

Do some research on it. Protect yourself.

Comment

• TNT
              DVD Shrinker
              • Jan 2004

Well, it's for people who can't afford either, so I figure at this point, it would be better to get a mammogram than none at all.
              Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
              I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

Working...