Love blossoms at Digital Digest!!!! (Gary D and PA2004)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kabuchan
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Apr 2006

@smkymntgrl - don't forget the cajun favorite...Nutria
    Heart Healthy "Crock-Pot" Nutria

2 hind saddle portions of nutria meat
    1 tomato, cut in big wedges
    2 carrots, sliced thin
    1/2 cup white wine
    2 teaspoons chopped garlic
    1 cup demi glace (optional)
    1 small onion, sliced thin
    2 potatoes, sliced thin
    Brussel sprouts
    1 cup water
    salt and pepper to taste

Layer onion, tomato, potatoes, carrots and Brussel sprouts in crock pot. Season nutria with salt, pepper and garlic to taste and place nutria over vegetables. Add wine and water, set crock pot on low and let cook until meat is tender. Cook for approximately 4 to 6 hours. Garnish with vegetables and demi glace (4 servings).
    Attached Files
    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• bill7621
      It could be worse.
      • Jun 2005

So when's the happy day? I want to clear my calender so I can come and get a piece of that twinkie cake!
      Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed!

Comment

• drfsupercenter
        NOT an online superstore
        • Oct 2005

CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
        Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
        My DVD Collection

Comment

• toomanycats
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Apr 2005

With a handle like Smkymntgrl they must be knocking down your door! Sounds good to me.

Comment

• uufta
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Dec 2005

I am sorry,I just cant stop...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

To My Darling

My Dearest Darling Gary,

I am so excited about this wedding I have been telling all of my friends and relatives and they are all getting ready for the wonderful day. I thought you may like to see some more of my family pictures and get to know a little bit more about my family. I have so many things that I would love to show you.

I thought you may like to see the new state of the art alarm systems that I had installed on my car and home.

Here is the car alarm:

And here is the new house alarm:

And well I got to thinking that with all of your kids and all of my kids and well all of the kids that we will make together. Well we may need a larger home. I still love that house boat we can use that for our family vacations. I was thinking that maybe we could buy this wonderful high rise the price is reasonable. And the view is spectacular.

And with so many kids I feel that we could sure save a lot of money by home schooling the kids. Don’t worry I found the perfect buss for both home schooling and taking the kids on field trips with.

In addition to the home schooling we will need a larger car… I found the perfect SUV for our new family.

I am not really big on spending a lot of money on things I like so I always find a way to make the things I want the most. Like when the kids said they wanted a swimming pool. I thought ok so I saved all of the bottles of beer and their cases to make a pool. I just had the kids fill the empty bottle with sand and put them back in the cases. Once we had enough I made out family pool. The nice thing is we can more it as it comes apart easily.
              Not only do the kids love it but so do our friends and neighbors.

Here is a picture of the hot tub I made and WOW was that a hit at our last big party! I am sure you will love it. I can’t wait until we have our first candle lit romantic night in the hut tub.

I know we have a lot of dogs so I had to make a dog house for them here is a picture of the dog house.

I know you have seen my fishing boat, but I also have a smaller boat just for kicking back and cruising down the rivers. Well that boat is just too big for some of the smaller rivers. And I must say it is great for those romantic weekend get a ways.

But don’t worry I am not the only creative one in the family. My Uncle/cousin Billy Bob has created a few things too that I am sure you will just get a bang out of.

This is his Jacuzzi:

Here is a picture of the wonderful wind chimes that he made for me last Christmas:

And this is the snow shovel that he made; this one is easy on the back, as the snow can really get heavy.

And when the air conditioning went out in my sisters’ car Billy Bob came to the rescue and fixed up a new air conditioner for her.

My darling I know I have showed you a picture of my new car so here is a picture of my old car. The kids just loved it. They were really upset when it was swept away from a tornado last year.
              Just imagine what I could do with your car.

Oh my darling I almost forgot to tell you about the tree house. One year when there was a tornado we ended up with a truck in our tree so we decided to make a tree house out of it for the kids and they just love it. They will miss it when we move, but I am sure in time we can make another one.

Dearest darling I couldn’t help but notice that you like hunting as well as fishing. My cousins love to hunt too and they have some great hunting dogs, I am sure you will love to go hunting with them they are so much fun.

Here is a picture of them hunting for duck.

Here is a great shot of their hunting dogs:

Oh sweetheart I just thought you should know that when times get tough our family really pulls together and we tend to make the best of all bad situations.
              Here are a couple of pictures of my family making the best of the bad flood that we had a few years back.

My family also loves to hold HUGE family picnics here are some pictures of the last big family reunion.

Here is Jimmy Joe Bob getting ready to fire up the grill:

Here he is again really getting that grill going.

As you can see we like to get into the action, we always have a contest on who can make the biggest Splash!

Our Favorite game is this one here; I really think the picture says it all.

For spring break this year we decided to go all out here is the best picture of us out at the beach:

Now I know there is a lot more snow in Canada so I bought a new snow plow to make it easier for us to plow the long drive way:

Oh my sweat Twinkie, I saw the most lovely place for us to go on our honeymoon. I must say it is one of the nicest resorts I have seen in my life.

And please do not worry if Zero G can not come though with that limo I have a cousin that can get us to the church in style.
              (Keep in mind it’s just a back up just in case.)

Here is a picture if the wonderful ride from my sisters wedding:

Oh my darling sugar cup, I have called all of the airlines and there is one that has a wonderful private class just for honeymooners. They call it trailer class. And only the Redneck airlines had one of these. I booked it and thought this would give us a jump start on the baby making after the wedding before the plain even lands. If you don’t like it I can always cancel it.
              It was even cheaper then coach. I know you found an airline but I think this one will be a lot more fun don’t ya think?

When I told granny that I was finally getting married well here eyes just about popped out of her head. But don’t worry she is ok and very thrilled about the wedding.

Since I live out in the country you may have a hard time finding my place the first time you come out here so I have included a picture of one of many very distinctive road sings that you will see once you are close to my place:

You will have to pass this beach also. This is also the beach where I take the kids once in a while for a great day of swimming as out pool at home isn’t that large.

Please don’t worry about never having a place to set your beer down I have my own cup holders, I will let you use it too.

In case you are wondering why I didn’t write to you for a couple of days I was having a new operating system installed on my computer. This one is so much easier to navigate though.
              So I shouldn’t have any more computer trouble.

My darling cup cake,
              I saw a few things that I thought would make wonderful wedding gifts I showed them to everyone in the family so I am hopeful they will buy these wonderful things for our new home.

This was the painting I just fell in love with for our living room:

I though having his and hers mailboxes was a great idea: Let’s face it with mailboxes like this the mailman will have a good place to stick those bills he keeps on a bringing.

I thought this would make a better fence then one of those white picket fences:

I wouldn’t want the kids to feel left out on the gifts so I though I would add this to the list for gifts the girls would just love it.

If you don’t like any of those wedding gift ideas just let me know.

Oh I can’t wait to be with you my darling dear.

Love Always,

Photo Angel

I hope to hear from you real soon my darling sugar plum.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• jm1647
                An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                • Apr 2005

@PA -

Comment

• Furiousg
                  If you have any poo....throw it now
                  • Dec 2005

All I can say about this thread...is props to the zany imaginations Gary and PA...and also THANK GOD I don't have dial-up
                  -FuriousG-

Comment

• blutach
                    Not a god of digital video
                    • Oct 2004

Hmm... Jimmy Joe Bob looks a lot like bill7621. You must have a big family PA2004.

And your car gives a whole new meaning to "Pimp My Ride"!!!

But I am a bit worried...Gary is your sweet twinkie???

Innovative cupholder - every home should have one.

Regards
                    Last edited by blutach; 4 May 2006, 12:47 PM.
                    Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                    [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                      Queen of Digital Video
                      Queen of Digital Video
                      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by blutach
                      Hmm... Jimmy Joe Bob looks a lot like bill7621. You must have a big family PA2004.

And your car gives a whole new meaning to "Pimp My Ride"!!!

Regards

Maybe bill7621 is one of those long lost relatives LMAO!
                      (and we just didnt know it)

Oh I could come up with lots of really CUTE nick names LMAO!

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Naked Twister

That reminds me I almost forgot about this one. Playing naked twister is a lot more fun with this car. LMAO

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                          NOT an online superstore
                          • Oct 2005

Good pics
                          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
                          My DVD Collection

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                            Liverpool 'til I die......
                            • Nov 2003

Jesus guys I have been laughing like an idiot for 10 mins now !!! Great pics, can I suggest a wedding photographer ?

"There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• Kabuchan
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Apr 2006

I found the perfect place to take your vows...
                              Attached Files
                              That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                                Liverpool 'til I die......
                                • Nov 2003

See the wedding is all coming together nicely now !!
                                "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

Working...