• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kabuchan
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
    I know that breed of dog very well a friend of mine has 2 of them. That 7 month old pup I am guessing probably weighs about 70 or 8- lbs now?

O do love those dogs though, and as large as they get they are good family dogs.
    She was 97 lbs when she got spayed 2 weeks ago LOL
    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

I was close

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• jwo62
        Super Moderator
        • May 2005

oh yes we are going trick or treating on a small and spooky lake on Halloween night... in the dark... in the woods............

what lake?
        ________
        Toyota Rav4 History
        Last edited by jwo62; 7 Mar 2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
          Queen of Digital Video
          Queen of Digital Video
          • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by jwo62
          what lake?
          Bark Lake in Germantown,
          Its so cool its a small lake in the country at the edge of Germantown boarder of Hubertis. Everyone on that lake really gets into it for Halloween. No street lights deep woods. lake LOL

There is a family on the south side of the lake that has a barn every year they do a "Haunted barn" Its every bit as good if not better then the ones you pay for and it right on the lake you exit about 30 feet from the water which is done up like a haunted grave yard. Its a good time.

There is a Union Lodge on the south side of the lake they have drinks and free hot coco for the kids and there is a Bar on the North side of the lake they give hot coco to the kids and candy too. Both places have a fireplace to get warm and drinks if you want them.

It on Halloween night from 6 PM to 8:30 PM and you have to be there before 6 PM at 6PM they block off the roads that lead to the roads on the lake so no traffic can come through at all for that time.

(Unless you live in one of the houses there)

The atmospher for the trick or treating is out of this world even the high school kids go trick or treating there. Most of the people that live on that lake go all out with dressing up and decorating there homes and yards its a good time. If you like halloween fun you would love it out there its about 45 minute drive from the city your in but worth the drive.

If you want directions PM or E-mail me.

Comment

• Kabuchan
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Apr 2006

PA - I'm jealous! We don't have that kind of atmosphere here in the Greater LA area. There are too many people who don't approve of the "pagaen" festivities. I'm hoping that I can actually give out one bag of candy!

Here's a pic of Molly and me (my 4 yr old took the pic)

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

I thought this might be a fun off topic for those that love the thrill of hallween night and all of its gore and fun. Just wonder is anyone dressing up and if so what ya going to be?

This who I am going to be:

This is who my son will be:

And this is who we are taking to the Lake with us... oh yes we are going trick or treating on a small and spooky lake on Halloween night... in the dark... in the woods............

excellent choices angel, excellent!
              "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
              Columbo moments...
              "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
              "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
              (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
                PA - I'm jealous! We don't have that kind of atmosphere here in the Greater LA area. There are too many people who don't approve of the "pagaen" festivities. I'm hoping that I can actually give out one bag of candy!

Here's a pic of Molly and me (my 4 yr old took the pic)

your 4yr old has more talent than i do at taking pictures!, very nice
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• rsmober
                  KiNgS recognize KiNgS
                  • Jul 2006

@kabuchan it all depends on the are's you go too...i useally go to the small city's in L.A i get alot of good pics of people that go all out for halloween...
                  im dressing up as the RidleR from batman...but i still need to find a cane with a ? mark...
                  RsMoBeR

Comment

• Kabuchan
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Apr 2006

rmober - we were just invited to a party, and the whole neighborhood gets into it apparently. So I think that will be fun!

Hubby has decided to go as the Reaper, son wants to be Mini Reaper, and we'll get some dog heads and make Molly Cerberus. Got to get photos!

My Gallery

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                      Queen of Digital Video
                      Queen of Digital Video
                      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                      excellent choices angel, excellent!
                      Yes it was lots of compliments on that one will have to use it again next year too. Thanks!

I hope everyone had a spooky Halloween night!

The Lake was a blast I will post some pics tomorrow even got a shot of Jason after he came out of the water......

The custome was a hit and even scared a few!

Michael Myers Tribute
                      Last edited by photo_angel2004; 1 Nov 2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Here a a few pics from the big night. I will have to wait for my new scanner to make them right. They were not developed right and they look like crap for now. LOL

And of course my son fell asleep in the car on the way back home. LOL

Comment

Working...