X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • james1
    • Nov 2006

video rental dream

hi,-

i just wanted to share my dream with you guys.

i dreamed that i went to go rent the dvd called Antz with my niece'es
    and my mom and dad over at Familyvideo in saint. joseph michigan
    and all in a sudden when i was inside the video store this big tall blonde dude
    with a crewcut hairstyle kept on picking on me then just as before we left the store i fliped him off, and oh boy he was angry as ole get out i tell ya.
    then next i looked around the store and there were three huge swimming pools that led outside, as if Familyvideo was in dead-center of a huge mantion
    in the year like 2020A.D. or something ?...
    then next my parents left the store with my niece'es, and i was left behind
    laying down on a rug bench, while that one dude came over to me very very very very very very very very fast and then he chewed off my lips and my ears. then i awoke, then i called familyvideo and asked Josh if Anz was avalible for rent on dvd and he told me that it was rented out.
    do you guys think that i should call back familyvideo and tell them all about my video rental dream ?...
    and if i do call them, do you think that my dream will come ture someday ?...

Sincerely,
    James B. Suzor
    from benton harbor, michigan u.s.a.

e-mail me: jim_suzor@sbcglobal.net
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i think the first thing you ought to do is seek psychiatric help - and quick. dr. phil does house calls now too, they showed it on t.v.

cynthia beat me to moving this to off-topic. too bad we don't have a "from another planet" sub-forum
    Last edited by LT. Columbo; 26 Nov 2006, 04:40 PM.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      i think the first thing you ought to do is seek psychiatric help - and quick. dr. phil does house calls now too, they showed it on t.v.

cynthia beat me to moving this to off-topic. too bad we don't have a "from another planet" sub-forum
      Lt that was great I laughed so hard my kid came running out of his room my gut hurts now.

@james1,

I dotn think I would call the video place on that one and I really dont think you have to worry about that happening.

I think your safe from that one.
      It is nice to know your subconscience mind had a very creative imagination.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• NightTran
        King of Digital Video
        King of Digital Video
        • Aug 2005

That is what happen for pp watch too many TV useless shows
        sigpic

Comment

• toomanycats
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Apr 2005

I wouldn't recommend posting your e-mail, it's not too smart, crazy or not. You could edit it out.

@LT, that guy in your Avatar seems to keep hitting a raw nerve, judging the the jerking reflex motion. He probably needs Preparation H by now!!!

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by toomanycats
            I wouldn't recommend posting your e-mail, it's not too smart, crazy or not. You could edit it out.

@LT, that guy in your Avatar seems to keep hitting a raw nerve, judging the the jerking reflex motion. He probably needs Preparation H by now!!!
            I think I would worry more about the real full name.

Comment

• soup
              Just Trying To Help
              • Nov 2005

Comment

• toomanycats
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Apr 2005

Maybe it is someone else's name, you know like "For a good time call........"

Comment

• phoenix
                  • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by toomanycats
                  Maybe it is someone else's name, you know like "For a good time call........"
                  I doubt that. But you could call him and ask.

The Phoenix bird builds its nest which at the same time is its funeral pyre, and then setting it alight cremates itself. But it arises anew from the ashes transformed.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

(you'll have to click on the link and read to understand)
                    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                    Columbo moments...
                    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                      Queen of Digital Video
                      Queen of Digital Video
                      • Jan 2004

OMG,

How did you find that?

@LT,

You sure called that one.

Comment

• TNT
                        DVD Shrinker
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by james1
                        hi,-

i just wanted to share my dream with you guys.

i dreamed that i went to go rent the dvd called Antz with my niece'es
                        and my mom and dad over at Familyvideo in saint. joseph michigan
                        and all in a sudden when i was inside the video store this big tall blonde dude
                        with a crewcut hairstyle kept on picking on me then just as before we left the store i fliped him off, and oh boy he was angry as ole get out i tell ya.
                        then next i looked around the store and there were three huge swimming pools that led outside, as if Familyvideo was in dead-center of a huge mantion
                        in the year like 2020A.D. or something ?...
                        then next my parents left the store with my niece'es, and i was left behind
                        laying down on a rug bench, while that one dude came over to me very very very very very very very very fast and then he chewed off my lips and my ears. then i awoke, then i called familyvideo and asked Josh if Anz was avalible for rent on dvd and he told me that it was rented out.
                        do you guys think that i should call back familyvideo and tell them all about my video rental dream ?...
                        and if i do call them, do you think that my dream will come ture someday ?...

Sincerely,
                        James B. Suzor
                        from benton harbor, michigan u.s.a.

e-mail me: jim_suzor@sbcglobal.net
                        This dream is metaphorical. The blonde dude represents a negative force or person in your life. My guess is that you like spending a lot of time at Family Video. This represents a peaceful place (state) for you. The fact that this blonde guy is picking on you and you flipped him off represents a deep desire you have to stand up to this negative force in your life. However, you are afraid to do this because of the consequences. (family abandoning you, chewing off lips and ears represents cutting off of communication. So perhaps your family would no longer talk to you?) Laying down on a rug bench represents you being in a comfortable state, but the fear is that the negative consequences will occur when you are comfortable, in other words, you're afraid won't be able to get comfortable once you confront this person.

Anyway, don't call the store. It has nothing to do with the store.

Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                        I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• Kabuchan
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Apr 2006

All I can say is WOW!
                          That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

not just flew over, stopped in and got the t-shirt!
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Derree
                              Digital Video Expert
                              Digital Video Expert
                              • Jul 2005

.....I am just....lost.....I ......hmm.....wow....I don't even know where to start...and Phoenix..how did you find that link....then again..I don't think I want to know
                              sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                              good
                              -------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...