• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNT
    DVD Shrinker
    • Jan 2004

Evolution of Video Games

How many of these do you remember? Video
    Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
    I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i recall leisure vision and atari! mike tysons punch-out too. never could beat him. my nephews did it no sweat!
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

I know more of those older games then I do the newer ones. Holy crap on the war games a bit too real and graphic I think.

Same thing with the driving games I like the older ones better they look more like a game. That last clip where that guy gets hit // just looks too real I think. Leavs noting to the imagination.

I still like pac man and donkey kong, Q-bert was fun too. LOL

I guess there is a reason my son cant have any rated M PS2 Games, GTA is the only one that queeked by cus grandpa bought that one.

Nice find on that video that was funny to see how much games have changed though the years.

I remember playing that very first game they showed that tennis one wasnt that called pong or somthing like that?
      That was the first video game my mother could aford to buy when I was a kid.

Edit:

I just showed that to my son he thinks the games that were out when I was a kid all suck.

Kids these days have no clue how far their games have really come.
      Last edited by photo_angel2004; 29 Nov 2006, 04:03 PM.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

I remember all those old games, man they were fun.

I wish they showed the football game where you could go off the screen at one side and reappear on the other side and make the tackle, LOL!

Comment

Working...