• Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Originally Posted by gonwk
    Hi dr_ml,

I am keeping you recommendations handy ... I might be visiting my cousin there in a month or two.

As far as B'Day treats ... when is yours ... may be we all plug in a Happy B'Day for you ... if you promise to behave yourself on your B'Day ... and not get smashed and party hardy.

G!
    I partied enough believe me. Probably as much as 2 or 3 guys. I saved some future hangovers and just plain silliness from attacking some other poor unfortunate souls. My b-day should be posted by admin in the birthday notices if I'm not mistaken. I'll find out if it isn't and change any settings in my profile if needed so it will be. I'll give you a hint>Scorpio.

Lugers is suppose to be the best, but w/all these transplants a lot of restaurants here have been watered down to get over on the tourists and out of towners who relocated here. Homestead is great and Sammy's is the bomb. Expect to throw down at least a c-note or so for 2 at Old Homestead and definitely Sammy's. You won't regret it though. Lugers has dinner specials for 2. I'm always leary when it comes down to that. You have to book in advance for Lugers. The other 2 just walk in unless you prefer reservations or a lil wait if any.

For dessert you could go to Juniors restaurant in Brooklyn. You won't find a better cheese cake anywhere else. They have pretty good food too. If you love pastrami, cornbeef and roastbeef sandwiches than Katz is the place to go. Keep me posted if you'd like. I'll point you to the hot spots.

For Icecream Serendipitys, or the Brooklyn Icecream factory by the water overlooking the East River w/a view of the city and the departed space where the Twin Towers use to be. Pizza. Well, NYC is known for great pizza so that's up for grabs. Lol...
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

Working...