Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pfsgio
    • Aug 2002

Thanks for all!

I was looking for help on a really unusual problem whose cause could be on both encoding and playing side (or the O.S. so far...)

Result: I've found a nice pack of gentleman, I see.

I needed bit of help and comments, but what I've found instead was only the same imbecil which gave me a first totally useless suggestion, demonstrating that he is not a Master of Almightness in video coding, but just a monkey able to type random words on a keyboard.

If I cross posted was just because, honestly and without disturbing intention, I regarded this problem to be in-topic on both forums, and I'm still convinced of that.

Don't waste your time in replying to this post, as this forum could be nuked tonight, and would make any difference.

Best Regards
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

reading the forum rules might have spared you disappointment and us time

dont expect to be treated differently from everybody else, because you wont.

we dont want crosspostings for various reason.
    if you were a bit more familiar with how a forum works, you should have known that cross-posting will rather lead to a chaotic assembly of replies in all the different forums the initial posting was written than to a faster reply ALL people would like to receive.

that's about it - end of discussion!

many peopel in here spend an awful lot of time answering other peoples questions, pointing out solutions or hints, writing guides, trying to help as best as they can.

THEY dont care too much about this complaint of yours i assume, because they know well enough, that their time and effort is appreciated by many other users.
    Last edited by UncasMS; 3 Aug 2002, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• khp
      The Other
      • Nov 2001

Re: Thanks for all!

Originally posted by pfsgio
      I was looking for help on a really unusual problem whose cause could be on both encoding and playing side (or the O.S. so far...)
      Actually, it's quite a commen problem.

Result: I've found a nice pack of gentleman, I see.
      Yes we do try to be friendly to newbies.

I needed bit of help and comments, but what I've found instead was only the same imbecil which gave me a first totally useless suggestion, demonstrating that he is not a Master of Almightness in video coding, but just a monkey able to type random words on a keyboard.
      All you seem to be able to do is throwing around insults, at anyone who tries to help. If you can't get my suggestion to work, it's because you are not doing it right. And of course I never claímed to be the 'Master of Almightness in video coding'.

If I cross posted was just because, honestly and without disturbing intention, I regarded this problem to be in-topic on both forums, and I'm still convinced of that.
      That is still not a valid reason to cross post, most of the people how are kind enough to help users like you, will read through most of the postings in several forums.

Don't waste your time in replying to this post, as this forum could be nuked tonight, and would make any difference.
      Ahh, I have done so anyway, if only to speak my mind.

@pfsgio:

I think You need to learn some internet manners.
      Last edited by khp; 3 Aug 2002, 06:20 AM.
      Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
      http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Searching through your posts on this forum did not yield any threads (that you started) to which any 'imbecils' replied...

Comment

Working...