Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glanz
    • Aug 2002

basic times for things

i have started to rip my first divx files lately and i was just wondering around how long does it take to do one movie i know it would depend on a length and thing s but how long for an average movie and while using gknot how do u know its still going mine is opening up all these different programs. besweet ., virtual dub. is this right for the final step in making a divx file thanks
  • Glanz
    • Aug 2002

help on gnkot

hey in know i screwed up something but can u help me out someone

i ripped my first divx movie tonight and im happy now that i did it thanks to the help of the people on this site and especially uncas ms webpage

but i screwed up something because i had ntsc clicked on my gordians knot program and the movie im ripping is platoon could this be why is is such a bad picture?

and my other problem is that my video file has no sound but i found the mp3 file sitting right next to the movie file i think i missed a step or something can someone help me.

but thanks for getting me this far everyone

Comment

• Enchanter
      Old member
      • Feb 2002

and my other problem is that my video file has no sound but i found the mp3 file sitting right next to the movie file i think i missed a step or something can someone help me.
      I can help you with this one.
      1. Open video in nandub
      2. Set the Video and Audio tabs to Direct Stream Copy
      3. Open the mp3 file from under the Audio tab
      4. Go to File -> Save as AVI and give a name to the new file

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

but i screwed up something because i had ntsc clicked on my gordians knot program and the movie im ripping is platoon could this be why is is such a bad picture?
        What bitrate are you using? And what is the output video resolution?

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

in case you're problem are INTERLACING lines (white lines in horizontal camera movement), try a de-interlacer like greedyhma:

Comment

Working...