GordianKnot Compression Check Log Files LOST!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zredbaron!
    • May 2002

GordianKnot Compression Check Log Files LOST!!!

I have made over 300 DivX 5 flics using GordianKnot. No problems ever, very comfortable doing it. Somehow today I lost the compression check feature. VirtualDub would open up and I would get a "unable to open log file" error and couldnt check. Finally fixed that and can now check, but for some reason, GordianKnot used to save the check as a file named something like "MovieName_NeutralBicubic_5percent_GordianKNot.log" or something to that effect. I was able to load it later in case I wanted to remove a movie from the job queue and put it back later without having to do the compression check again. Anyone know how to get GordianKnot to save the ccompression check log file? Or is it VirtualDub that does it? How about manually use VirtualDub to do a compression check?

Thanks for your help...

Mark

P.S. I recently upgraded from DivX Pro 5.02 to 5.03. I tried upgrading GordianKNot from .26 to .27, but still no luck! Aaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!
    Last edited by zredbaron!; 25 Feb 2003, 05:52 PM.
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

5.0.3 is not supported by gk

Comment

• zredbaron!
      • May 2002

i uninstalled divx 5.03 and reinstalled 5.02, and sure enough my log files came back, thanks.

anyone know how to manually do a 5% check with virtualdub? ive had a need for it a few times (like making a divx from a mpeg or something).

thanks again.

Comment

Working...