X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donnib
    • Jan 2004

Please HELP with Flask and DVB encoding

Hi all,
    I am not really a beginner. I have used flask before without any problems. I now have the posibility to record stuff from my sattelite dish then transfer it to the computer. I can make a MPEG file with a special software for my receiver. Then i want to convert the MPEG file to divx format or xvid format. It doesn't really matter.

The problem i ocurring when i have converted the file and i play it. It stops all the time for a fraction of a second then moves on. I can't figure out why the hack id does that and what i am doing wrong. Following stuff is runing :

Brand new installed Windows XP
    DIVX 5.05 Pro + DrDivx + AC3 Codec
    flaskmpeg_078_39

I try converting with the basics options without changing anything. I use the Divx codec to convert.

The orginal MPEG file work fine without any problems so the problem comes when converting.

Now since i have Dr. Divx i tried using that for converting. With dr. divx it worked actually fine but i want to use flask mpeg because it has more possibilities.

PLESE HELP because i have tried so many thing now. That's why i reinstalled windows thinking that it might be something there but that wasn't the problem.

Best regards
    Mihai
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

if you want a decent tool that has proven reliable for this job, use DVX

DVX was written by its author primarily for the dvb => divx conversion in the early days

nowadays most people use dvx for dvd => divx, but it has all possible support for dvb - take a look at it and forget about crappy flask

Comment

Working...