X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

To enchanter

"Read my sentence "I read in another forum as well that the Intervideo AC3 codec suffers from occasional jitter (due to slightly excessive "normalisation" or such), but I can't confirm that."

I did not make that up..."

If you're going to respond to a poster's question, respond with knowledge and fact - not speculation, supposition, or "what you've heard". It doesn't enhance your credibility, nor does it help the poster of the original question...
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Nor need you stress so much on posting strictly only relevant information. I am letting the poster know of what I have heard and let him make a decision from there (and hopefully some self-listening tests). We are not living in a closed world after all.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"Nor need you stress so much on posting strictly only relevant information."

You're kidding, of course!

Be that as it may, I hereby proclaim that enchanter officially has the last word in this thread ;>}

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

LOL. If you are misinterpreting my words for confusion or incapability, then what can I say?

The next time you quote my words, do include all the sentences, rather than just a segment of it (as you have frequently and seemingly purposely done), so as not to alter the meaning behind them.

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"Be that as it may, I hereby proclaim that enchanter officially has the last word in this thread ;>}"

Still not enough for you, eh?

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

Originally posted by setarip
            "Be that as it may, I hereby proclaim that enchanter officially has the last word in this thread ;>}"

Still not enough for you, eh?
            Does your self-proclamation (nor self-amusement) mean anything to me? I don't think so.

Edit: in italics
            Last edited by Enchanter; 2 Dec 2002, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• UncasMS
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2001

i wonder why things like these are not handled throught PMs or mail.

since things seem to be sorted out now, this thread will be closed.

and next time, i suggest to not wash dirty linen in public

thanx alot!

Comment

Working...