X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by steveareno1955
    You know everybody both Netflix and BB will love this upcoming week. No mail service Monday and with the National Day of Mourning for Pres Ford no mail service Tuesday. Helps both pocketbooks!!!
    I have the 3 BB DVDs to swap, the 3 BB free ecoupons to hold me over and the free January ecoupon is coming up too

Comment

• katzdvd
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Feb 2006

My son is happy that he can now use my coupons for free video game rentals!

Comment

• jm1647
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by katzdvd
        My son is happy that he can now use my coupons for free video game rentals!
        I don't game but it is a bonus for those that do

Comment

• athlon700
          • Sep 2006

I keep getting e-mails from Netflix to "come back" to what?..No problems with BB no throttling 6 movies a week for 3 months with nooo problems

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

Dont worry BB is like that too if you leave them.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by athlon700
              I keep getting e-mails from Netflix to "come back" to what?..No problems with BB no throttling 6 movies a week for 3 months with nooo problems

Tell them to match the number of DVDs ya can get from BB a month and you might come back I'd love to hear what they say. I still have my NF account for now, but I don't know for how long

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                Queen of Digital Video
                Queen of Digital Video
                • Jan 2004

I dont know I dont use netflix but there have been about 7 or 8 dvd's I wanted from BB online and BB online didnt have them! Netflix did though.

BB online doesnt have as large of a selection as Netflix does that much I do know.

Comment

• BR7
                  He is coming to your little town!
                  • Aug 2005

That can go both ways I have got quite a few DVD's from BlockBuster that wasn't available at Netflix.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

OK I took my movies back to the store in my area and got 3 new ones.I thought after you bring your BB online movies to the store and they check them in and they are suppose to send your next 3 in the mail.It has been 3 days now and and my next batch of movies haven't been sent out

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
                      King of Digital Video
                      King of Digital Video
                      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                      OK I took my movies back to the store in my area and got 3 new ones.I thought after you bring your BB online movies to the store and they check them in they are suppose to send your next 3 in the mail.It has been 3 days now and and my next batch of movies haven't been sent out

Sat? sun no monday is holiday and tuesday is the new holiday
                      sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                        OK I took my movies back to the store in my area and got 3 new ones.I thought after you bring your BB online movies to the store and they check them in and they are suppose to send your next 3 in the mail.It has been 3 days now and and my next batch of movies haven't been sent out
                        usually within 24 hours but they normally don't ship on the weekends or holidays

Edit - @NightTran - your quicker

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                          That can go both ways I have got quite a few DVD's from BlockBuster that wasn't available at Netflix.

True, that is why I think I'm gonna stay with NF on a month by month basis when I want something BB does not carry. NF can't or won't allow me the same amount of DVDs I can get from BB for the same $$$ so they are not going to be a 12 month a year subscription for me any more

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Oh OK I didn't know they didn't ship on weekends .Thanks night and jm

True, that is why I think I'm gonna stay with NF on a month by month basis when I want something BB does not carry. NF can't or won't allow me the same amount of DVDs I can get from BB for the same $$$ so they are not going to be a 12 month a year subscription for me any more
                            That's what I'm doing

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                              I know I take mine in the store too and it takes a week. The store manager and the online people say the same thing......"well thats why we let our customers take 3 out from the store. That way you dont have to wait a week to get the next 3"

Good luck if you want to rent a TV serise on dvd thats another joke.

You put season 1,2,3,4,5,6 in your queue and you get season 5 disc 1 and seson 4 disc 3 and season 1 disc 2 all in the same shipment.

Makes you wonder who they have working for them.

Comment

• NightTran
                                King of Digital Video
                                King of Digital Video
                                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004

Makes you wonder who they have working for them.
                                low paid employees
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...